Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Oliverjaid - Update - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Oliverjaid - Update (6335 Views)

Where's Oliverjiad Or Oliverjaid? / OLIVERJAID Aka Raji Babajide Abraham Was An International Con Artist And Fraudst / Like Adexfem Like Oliverjaid: Tale Of Two Criminals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by sauceEEP(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
amdman:

Thank you.

We have our own in-house team now and wouldn't be needing any clearing agent in the foreseeable future.
This is good News

1 Like

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by ehissi(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
SensualMan1:
Do you now see that Nigerians really deserve the kind of police force they have? cheesy

In 2014 oliverjiad was thrown into cell for 9 days for stealing my car accessories.

In 2020 oliverjiad graduated by stealing a whole container.

By 2025 oliverjiad will kidnap you or anybody sent to do business with him.

BTW, My dear friend GAZZUZZ what's ur take on the matter? It turned out positive cheesy

Ok

Point of correction! Oliverjiad didn't spend 9 days in police cell, it was 8days he spent for stealing car accessories.

Also in 2020, he didn't steal a whole container, he swallow a whole #2.5million without fear, and wanted to use extra #1million to do toothpick to clean mouth.

Also in 2025 he can do nothing, Amotekun will be waiting for him.........

Plus! Abeg, I take God beg you, leave gazzuzz alone, before some people whey their head no correct go talk say Oliverjiad dey work for Gazzuzz office bikonu........... lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by gayman99: 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:
People don't know that the fact that we are all on Nairaland doesn't mean you can do anyhow. Some people here keep quiet but when they strike, even your village people would run.

Whoever thought that Oliverjiad would spend Feb 14th in detention. I'm sure this must be the most memorable Valentine ever for him.

The funny thing is that his fellow Yahoo boy will be licking up Oliverjiad's babe in one room at one corner on this 14th day of February. �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by greggng: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
gayman99:

The funny thing is that his fellow Yahoo boy will be licking up Oliverjiad's babe in one room at one corner on this 14th day of February. �

Will any woman date such a person after this public disgrace?

3 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by Heykayxx(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
gayman99:

3 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by 9jatriot(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
This Amdmad is a great guy. I do not know how happy you and your clients are, but somehow I feel I am 5x more happy than all of your combined.
I usually rank myself as a patient guy but man, I think you trump me hands down, your ability to maintain your cool under pressure is legendary.
My next car na you most likely e go be.
Congrats.
I hope that Oliver guy gets justice. I hope all those he has defrauded will stand up and give evidence when required.
Thank God man.
amdman:
OLIVERJAID

We took the decision to refer him to the authorities when it became apparent that he was not ready to deliver the container this week, even if we sent him more money. In fact, he had already prepared another set of excuses (that delivery depends on when he can get affordable truck to pull out the container), and it was obvious that he would return for more money in the hundreds of thousands.

He was picked up by the IGP’s Intelligence Response Team, through whom we were able to retrieve some of the documents on Wednesday evening. He is still their guest, and we expect an amicable resolution in respect of the N1.5m that accrued as demurrage and refund of the balance that was paid to him that was not spent.

Thank you once again.

7 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by Areaboy2(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
chai.. so na God save me.

I almost gave this olivier guy a job to clear two cars for me in 2018.
His nonchalant attitude over the phone just made me use someone else.

My instincts didn't fail me tongue

8 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Areaboy2:

Lucky you

5 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by mankettle(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
My takeaway from this saga...

I will buy my next car from Amdman.

26 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Somehow, this incident gave amdman more publicity for his business. Even in the midst of adversity, we shall keep rising.

I will be getting my Lexus from you before this year runs out, God help me

18 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by Passionate888: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
spacofadan:
Somehow, this incident gave amdman more publicity for his business. Even in the midst of adversity, we shall keep rising.

You're right, I got to know about him through that oliverjaid scam thread

7 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by promotervickky(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Young03:
He should be held there till next year

Was the oliva arrested?
Re: Oliverjaid - Update by Young03(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2020
promotervickky:

Was the oliva arrested?

Yes
Re: Oliverjaid - Update by shurlermoz(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
femmy2010:
Thank God for a resolution.

we would be glad to help you with your future cleaning needs.
An initial 5% deposit on the agreed sum and balance paid upon getting a container out of the port.
STRICTLY PAYMENT ON THE DAY.
NO STORIES, NO DEMURRAGE.

To use our service Visit

DUDZMOBILITY INT. LTD
58, CALCUTTA CRESCENT
BESIDE KINGSTINE JO
APAPA, LAGOS
info@dudzmobility.com
https://dudzmobility.com/customs-agency/

Our Passion, Your Satisfaction.

I have a lot of reservations about this your advert, its smells like a bait.....5% pere

Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by OmniSparrow: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2020
Amdman I followed the other thread a bit silently and I have to admire your restraint and how you handled this affair. Glad you have gotten the container. You see that useless fellow Oliverjaid that tried to mess up your good name here, please deal with him thoroughly. Seeing his arrogant responses was so painful. The idiots egging him on, I'm sure they've abandoned him now. Zero tolerance for people with fraudulent tendencies that make others sceptical of doing business here.

4 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by OmniSparrow: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2020
spacofadan:

Definitely. He has shown he's serious about his business and the way he handled the affair with aplomb. Make my money complete by God's grace and I shall be knocking on his door.

4 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by OmniSparrow: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2020
Areaboy2:

You for de cry till now. That fellow is a criminal and a drug addict I suspect.

1 Like

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by OmniSparrow: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2020
greggng:

Will any woman date such a person after this public disgrace?
Obviously you don't know Nigerian women.

4 Likes

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by OmniSparrow: 7:17am On Feb 17, 2020
ehissi:

Point of correction! Oliverjiad didn't spend 9 days in police cell, it was 8days he spent for stealing car accessories.

Also in 2020, he didn't steal a whole container, he swallow a whole #2.5million without fear, and wanted to use extra #1million to do toothpick to clean mouth.

Also in 2025 he can do nothing, Amotekun will be waiting for him.........

Plus! Abeg, I take God beg you, leave gazzuzz alone, before some people whey their head no correct go talk say Oliverjiad dey work for Gazzuzz office bikonu........... lipsrsealed

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by Igbudu1: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2020
The guy has cleared several cars for me , ofcourse with regular hiccups from the whole agents as none can claim sainthood..

Nonchalant attitude, yes he has it !

Perhaps he underated what this client could do. In this instance go to cell , last last sort himself out unmindful of denting his name an biz ..

There are persons I think he dare not mess up like that , it won't be a police affair or calling him out on nairaland. He too knows and understands that language....

Greed is what pushes dealers , importers , buyers to making decisions that can end up in messy waters , we all can slip in that space sometimes unknowingly..

The mega culprit of this kinda mess is the clearing process that has never been clear till date ... Why can't consignee or importers pay all these charges online via the customs website fore example and just pay any agent to bring out the goods instead ?
There is a systemic issue there ....

Don't get me wrong , Oliverjaid should have done better , but I think it's a call to the govt authorities to do better and act as if we are in 2020..

Areaboy2:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by sats: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2020
shurlermoz:

I have a lot of reservations about this your advert, its smells like a bait.....5% pere

Who does that?

Somebody interested in convincing you to patronize him at less risk to you

The agent is bearing most of the cost so he will definitely deliver, he can't allow any customer spoil his reputation because of 5% deposit

1 Like

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by zabimaru: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
Oluoxide2:
Am so glad to read this update, and 2 things caught my attention.

You've set up your own team that can deliver container faster and better.

Oliverjaid has proven himself that he is a coded scammer, deal with him at your own risk and his Name suppose to enter list of fraudulent monikers.

Lateef101, and other guys where are you? you've proven yourself that you are also a thief and that guy that said port is messed up, you actually show that you don't have common sense.

princetom1 used to have a list of fraudulent scammers. His name should be on that list
Re: Oliverjaid - Update by dicksonadams(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
Yeye osun things
Re: Oliverjaid - Update by princetom1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
zabimaru:

princetom1 used to have a list of fraudulent scammers. His name should be on that list

That was when we had support from a mod, but now, any list we dey report or complile, dem no care because they don't care the crimes people commit here, Infact, this site they abet them

1 Like

Re: Oliverjaid - Update by zabimaru: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2021
princetom1:

That was when we had support from a mod, but now, any list we dey report or complile, dem no care because they don't care the crimes people commit here, Infact, this site they abet them
Terrible news. Heartbreaking
Re: Oliverjaid - Update by AlphaTaikun: 3:10pm On May 23, 2022
amdman:
REF: https://www.nairaland.com/5672250/oliverjaid-where-container

In order to bring this issue to a closure, we are pleased to announce that we have taken delivery of the container and our customers are picking up their vehicles shortly.

We want to thank everyone for all the support we received in the course of the resolution of this issue. We appreciate all the suggestions and help that poured in from within and outside Nigeria, in a remarkable display of our intolerance for fraud and incompetence.

We particularly thank our customers for their extreme patience and for keeping faith with us despite the missed delivery schedule. You have reinforced our confidence in our business model and we remain committed to you. Of note is one that sent us money earlier in the week to buy ‘wine’ so that we can calm down as the matter was becoming hot (despite the fact that his car was yet undelivered). Thank you again.

We appreciate all our clients from far and wide, and can confirm that we are still in business despite all the schemes of our detractors. Be rest assured that we will continue to do our utmost to deliver on our promise to you. As a first step towards ensuring that we do not have issues with clearing in the future, we have set up our own in-house clearing team, and they have proved their diligence and competence by delivering this container 24hrs after retrieving documents from Oliverjaid.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD 2009 Tokunbo Pontiac Vibe / CLEAN 2012 HIGHLANDER 7.7M LAST!!! / 2012 Model Lexus Rx350 Toks Fully Loaded Good Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.