Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media (12766 Views)

INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes / INEC Set To Announce Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by Nwaonyishi69: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Useless delay. Since APC did not contest anymore, definitely the runners up won more than any provisions the constitution demanded. Therefore, PDP has won unless for arm twisting by the government of the day.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2020
PDP power
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by MOSICATED5(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2020
Pronoiciation of judgement serious work
Interpreting pronounced judgement another serious work
Law no easy
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by Ten06(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Yenagoa is seriously on lock down right now, APC are on the road protesting and burning tyres, movement within the metropolis is seriously hampered and soldier are manning some part of the town close to the government house. The protesters are chanting No David Lyon no Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
School no be scam o. Graduate and secure your certificates while you have the chance. Anything can happen in the nearest future.

Conflicting names disqualified him.Shey Buhari go school?
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by asobo: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Caleb17:
Wow! This post really opened my eyes. Duruoye Didi may not be sworn in today as bayelsa state governor unless he scored the required number of votes as required by INEC.
Fear Adams Oshimole and APC, they are already cooking something hot for the PDP.
Sorry bro you are very wrong. APC said more gibberish than this regarding the Zamfara judgment. Just chill as Sen. Diri is about to be sworn in anytime from now.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by garfield1: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ten06:
Yenagoa is seriously on lock down right now, APC are on the road protesting and burning tyres, movement within the metropolis is seriously hampered and soldier are manning some part of the town close to the government house. The protesters are chanting No David Lyon no Bayelsa
Yes oh.they must not allow a usurper to be sworn in
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by garfield1: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
asobo:
Sorry bro you are very wrong. APC said more gibberish than this regarding the Zamfara judgment. Just chill as Sen. Diri is about to be sworn in anytime from now.
You have left plateau to bayelsa now? Hopelessness
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by Policewoman(f): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Speaker Monday Obolo (PDP Southern Ijaw) may likely be sworn in today as Governor, if INEC fails to issue a certificate of return to Governor-elect Senator Diri of the PDP

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by asobo: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

You have left plateau to bayelsa now? Hopelessness
Cry me river my boy. I hope you aren't certificateless.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by asobo: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Policewoman:
Speaker Monday Obolo (PDP Southern Ijaw) may likely be sworn in today as Governor, if INEC fails to issue a certificate of return to Governor-elect Senator Diri of the PDP
Totally impossible
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by garfield1: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
asobo:
Cry me river my boy. I hope you aren't certificateless.
Not as your entire linea.....
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by asobo: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Not as your entire linea.....
Stop being emotional. How on earth will a so called progressively party have a screening committee and the certificate forger scaled the screening. Forgers I won't reply you again Mr man. Go and get yourself a working brain.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by garfield1: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
asobo:
Stop being emotional. How on earth will a so called progressively party have a screening committee and the certificate forger scaled the screening. Forgers I won't reply you again Mr man. Go and get yourself a working brain.
[/s]
Made in plateau trash
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by asobo: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:
[i][/i][s][/s]
Made in plateau trash
E pay am. Please go and stop the inauguration.

Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by mytime24(f): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
They shld pls remove that "i" frm inec

Cus they're nt independent again undecided
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by Enwhen(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Racoon:
INEC have to explain to Nigeria how it knew the APC candidate have a certificate blemish but went ahead to allow him contest despite that the matter was well known to it after the controversial guber primary.

It was before the Gov election , they said they don't have the powers to disqualify the APC candidate, and the PDP went to court and the High court seating in Abuja disqualified the the APC candidate on forgery and ordered INEC not to allow APC participate in the election , but same day within 24hrs to the election , the APC brought in Appeal court judgement seting aside the judgement of the high court and ordered INEC to maintain Status qou.... But this is the final end...APC National body should be blame for allowing those various names to pass through their screening committee without disqualifying or advice to go get a 5k affidavit to correct all those Various names.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by phillipsword(m): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lets see what happens APC Are retaining their seat Nigeria is about to witness one of The Greatest political,drama in history.....the question is did PDP ......win 25% of The vote cast according to The inec electoral acts......this Are questions raising that we should consider......PDP.....won 2 out of 8 local govt we ae waiting for sweaeing in Lets Keep our fingers crossed
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media by Rekhina(f): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
OzilBaba50:
two different cases here

here it's APC vs APC
a very similar to Zamfara

Btw where's your baby Rekhina?
you guys dey enjoy val oo
that wretched Arrow has no dime ,am indoors ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atedo Peterside: Moshood Abiola Convinced Nigerians He Was A Change Agent / Tinubu: Hurdles Before A Kingmaker Eying The Throne / "Ajumo'mo" Learning Tablet To Be Launched By Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.