Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election (34490 Views)

INEC Announces PDP's Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election 2023 / Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by princeade86(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
deboysben:
Congrats my fellow pdp family

God wins
forget about politics sir, to let call a spade a spade, apc bleeped up big time. They knew that the guy don't have original certificate, yet, they still fielded him. Power drunk.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by akdjr(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
So Buhari and Tanko no longer control judiciary as widely claimed by the relegated party ?
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by seborrhic: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Funny enough,Ihedioha,who has no connection to this Bayelsa judgement is the other loser.
How?
This is a judgement the SC made just to overshadow and stop the monumental error it made in that of Imo state.
With this reward to PDP in Bayelsa,the SC would no longer be under severe pressure to reverse it's Imo verdict.
This judgement like that of Imo has less to do with the law itself,than politics and using one wrong to balance another wrong
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by deboysben(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
princeade86:
forget about politics sir, to let call a spade a spade, apc bleeped up big time. They knew that the guy don't have original certificate, yet, they still fielded him. Power drunk.
of cos we all know that

Oshiomole is doing the party more harm than good.

How can he present a candidate to Inec with proper screening.

Before you know it Edo will slip through their very finger to pdp .
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by agrowell: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
APC(Imo) vs PDP(Bayelsa)
1 - 1 goalless draw
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by princeade86(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
deboysben:
of cos we all know that

Oshiomole is doing the party more harm than good.

How can he present a candidate to Inec with proper screening.

Before you know it Edo will slip through their very finger to pdp .
very sad. He bleeped up. I pity Lyon more. Upon how they voted him massively
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Ezewuzie01: 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
agrowell:
APC(Imo) vs PDP(Bayelsa)
1 - 1 goalless draw
Kpakam! Mary Odili the mbaise judge has stylishly taken revenge on Justice Tanko for taking Imo state from her mbaise brother. 1-1. By next week, Tanko will finish Ihedioha off and may even slam big fine on him in order to teach his mbaise sister Odili a lesson.
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by deboysben(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
princeade86:
very sad. He bleeped up. I pity Lyon more. Upon how they voted him massively
i feel for him too

Although the Lyon Na illiterate but who am I to judge cos his people loved him that's why they voted him enmassed.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by deboysben(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Well spoken
clarocuzioo:
Some people are in Sofia pains now.

On a serious note.

This issue of Bayelsa state calls for National attention.

Certificate forgery has become a num in this present dispensation.

We are still trying to figure out the case of Mr. president.

We were slammed with the one of Kemi Adeosun.
Then came the one of Obno Obla, and now this.

I thank the Justices of the supreme Court for standing their grounds on this case. The standards must be maintained no matter whose ox is goored. Unfortunately innocent David Lyon has been most affected but he could have saved himself this humiliation and set back by doing a proper background check of his partner.

I think mostly, Oshiomhole and INEC should be held responsible for this mess.

I remember Oshiomhole saying on the media then that they are going to do thorough screening of APC aspirants and only credible and qualified candidates will be presented to the people, is this the best Oshiomhole and APC could come up with? Is this APC's definition of credible and qualified?

Also on the part of INEC, it's high time it started screening thoroughly documents submitted to it before accepting them, as it will go a long way to save the Nation this embarrassment, humiliation , stress and waste of huge resources.

The present INEC chairman has proven to be the worst and most incompetent INEC chairman ever in the history of this country.

I wonder how he still answers a professor as he is a disgrace to that Noble status.

APC should hold Oshiomhole soley responsible for this disaster, he's tenure as party chairman has done more harm than good to the party.
Oyegun as a party chairman won more elections deviod of controversies for APC than Oshiomhole.

Oshiomhole despite being educated, seems to be more comfortable doing things like a tout.

The greatest problem of APC is APC, it costed them Rivers State, Zamfara State, and now Bayelsa State.

I think Oshiomhole should tender his unreserved apology to the party, and by extension to the Nation, for all these abvoidable mess, and as well tender his resignation.

Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by DonTattaglia: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
clarocuzioo:

On a serious note.

I thank the Justices of the supreme Court for standing their grounds on this case. The standards must be maintained no matter whose ox is goored. Unfortunately innocent David Lyon has been most affected but he could have saved himself this humiliation and set back by doing a proper background check of his partner.

I remember Oshiomhole saying on the media then that they are going to do thorough screening of APC aspirants and only credible and qualified candidates will be presented to the people, is this the best Oshiomhole and APC could come up with? Is this APC's definition of credible and qualified?

Also on the part of INEC, it's high time it started screening thoroughly documents submitted to it before accepting them, as it will go a long way to save the Nation this embarrassment, humiliation , stress and waste of huge resources.

The present INEC chairman has proven to be the worst and most incompetent INEC chairman ever in the history of this country.

I wonder how he still answers a professor as he is a disgrace to that Noble status.

APC should hold Oshiomhole soley responsible for this disaster, he's tenure as party chairman has done more harm than good to the party.
Oyegun as a party chairman won more elections deviod of controversies for APC than Oshiomhole.

Oshiomhole despite being educated, seems to be more comfortable doing things like a tout.

The greatest problem of APC is APC, it costed them Rivers State, Zamfara State, and now Bayelsa State.

I think Oshiomhole should tender his unreserved apology to the party, and by extension to the Nation, for all these abvoidable mess, and as well tender his resignation.

Also it's high time we started prosecuting people for perjury and certificate forgery so as to deter others from involving in such.

Which education does he have? What is even his qualification! If u dont know, Oshiomole has only a diploma certificate, nothing more.. He is only gifted in public speech.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by juman(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
There would be new election.
APC would go back to Supreme Court.
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by useurkidney3121: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
ghettokid1:
Lyon football Association players like mannabqgrill, sarrki, buhariadvocate Right Now
Sarrki has turned back ooo, he's no longer with them. I think he has learnt in a hard way grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by seguno2: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
deboysben:
Our children of hate from the waste side, ofe mmanu and hydraulic fracturing soup drinkers should go and dive into the lagoon.

grin grin grin cheesy

Are you alright?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by seguno2: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigerians care more about election than governance, it is a pity.
And again Nigerians are great mockers, just pray not to fail otherwise you will hate yourself like Ihedioka and Lyon.

Boss where did you get the anointing for this brilliant insight from?
Abeg, show me the way too grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
DonTattaglia:

Which education does he have? What is even his qualification! If u dont know, Oshiomole has only a diploma certificate, nothing more.. He is only gifted in public speech.
Is he not better than the dullard in Aso Rock who has no certificate.
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by lexyclasy: 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
VIPERVENOM:
Democracy is no longer in danger guys. No more going to the EU embassy to protest

The only winner here is Diri. As we all know, stooges always turn on their masters
weep for the system, don't consider if it favors you or not, if your so call leaders did the right thing it wouldn't have gotten to this, constitution states that any info submitted under oath and later found out to be fault is against the law, oshiomole as a party leader and other legal advisers of the party should have screen the candidates first to ensure that no skeleton in their cupboard instead he was busy relying on INEC and security his lawlessness has taught him a lesson in Zamfara, Rivers now Bayelsa, he want to be a law professional by force, with thick ignorance of the law, i thought he say PDP can never be sworn in, Oyegun is by far better and responsible than small godfather who detest god-fatherism just to attend that position
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by noisy45(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
clarocuzioo:

On a serious note.

Also it's high time we started prosecuting people for perjury and certificate forgery so as to deter others from involving in such.

I just like the way he was used as a scape goat it is to teach future political office holders a lesson
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by micflo28(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
When inec is not truly independent, people will keep running to courts after elections. Supreme court judges go buy latest G-wagons after this cases end. Chai...
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Arewa6: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
GOT season 9 starring Emir of kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_vbvCeEqbY
Re: INEC Declares PDP’s Duoye Diri Winner Of Bayelsa Election by Legendguru: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunger Protest Loses Momentum As Protesters Shun Abuja Venue On Day 3 / Photo Of Governor Ganduje At NYSC Camp In Kano Has Got People Asking Questions / Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.