Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

“I Feel Terrible When Actors Come Online To Beg For Financial Help” Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Feel Terrible When Actors Come Online To Beg For Financial Help” Iyabo Ojo (596 Views)

Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) / ”I Feel Terrible” – Ka3na Speaks After Being Evicted From The #bbnaija House(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Feel Terrible When Actors Come Online To Beg For Financial Help” Iyabo Ojo by KingSBB: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo whose movie, Under the carpet will be coming to Cinemas soon, expresses her disappointment in seeing Nollywood actors come on social media to seek financial assistance from the public.
Broadway Tv presenter caught up with the actress at the Premiere of “Dear Affy” the movie which took place at the IMAX Cinemas lekki and when asked how she feels when she sees other actors come online to seek financial assistance, she had this to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQbHEvu3IL4
Re: “I Feel Terrible When Actors Come Online To Beg For Financial Help” Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
I feel terrible too, there ought to be an umbrella under which they access health insurance scheme

(1) (Reply)

"The Way Things Are Going I Might Be Getting Married Soon" – Teni Says(video) / Adeboye At 78: “ The day My Old Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers, Shocked!” / End Time Signs: Hundreds Of Billions Of Locusts Swarm In East Africa And Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.