Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business (18976 Views)

Patrick Jerome Achi Commends Osinbajo For Strong Leadership, Guidance / FG Implements 140 Reforms On Ease Of Doing Business – Osinbajo / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by northvietnam(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
grin

Trader money things
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Wickedfacts: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
kerry57:
Google dey craze? Condem him in security. Security is the most important thing. How do u do biz in an insecure environment? Yeye google.

Is Osinbajo the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?

You people just type nonsense as if your fingers are keeping malice with your brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
STARBOY PYO ALWAYS MAKING THE PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS PROUD.......2023 LOADING BEAUTIFULLY AND FALLING IN GOOD PLACES

3 Likes

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Tulsaguy: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Buhari though a disaster would have be more disastrous without of inputs of PYO. well done sir.

FFK, Renoomokriminal won't see this ....... conveyors of bad news...

1 Like

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bullshitt

4/10 leadership.

As compared to 1/10 of his boss.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Westbestside: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
Something is wrong with this Aba made google for saying such jargons
Says son of nonentity
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Charmingrascal(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
I am not wishing anybody dead but I really wish Osinbajo could take over the affairs of this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Wickedfacts: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
CSTR2:
Bullshitt

4/10 leadership.

As compared to 1/10 of his boss.

And Ikpeazu is 10/10. That's why Abia is God's punishment to Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by ArticleBeast: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

No wonder your daddy is in Kanu's parents' burial, fighting for "Adieu papa" t-shirt.

You have a natural aversion to progress.
You are not a nice person I swear
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
Best vice president ever in nigeria.if you know,you know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I am not wishing anybody dead but I really wish Osinbajo could take over the affairs of this Country.

cheesy
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by damtan(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
I just hope it's not an audio training
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

And Ikpeazu is 10/10. That's why Abia is God's punishment to Igbos.
I have no business with ikpeazu.
Go through my post history.

Your osibanjo is barely 4/10.
Integrating google to the Nigerian youth is like doing the obvious.

Sorry, I am not impressed. Growth rate is still poor, unemployment is rising.
Ghana has a whooping 6% growth rate led by their vice president bawumia.

Though I can understand your madness.
When all you have known are the likes of namadi sambo and atiku, any shmurk becomes George Washington.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Sam0(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
God bless our next president come 2023.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
The year of return and other brilliant economic agenda that has propelled Ghana to a decent growth rate is the work of bawumia their vice president.

When you compare bawumia with osibanjo, pound for pound, the difference is clear.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sam0:
God bless our next president come 2023.
The Bible already said, the poor will never depart from the land.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by orunto27: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is why APC should sack Buhari now for Osinbajo/ElRufai. The two are Internet Expert Trainers. Then working with Osinbajo will disorientate ElRufai of Fulani Drunk and make him more humaine and civilised to Kaduna South.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Wahala90: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
nnn

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Wumi261(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
How I wish Npower program is still under your auspice, at least, we can guess when the next recruitment will commence but alas someone else has done the unthinkable.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by orunto27: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by orunto27: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:

Coronavirus Bushmeat.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
What Nigeria needs now is real technical expertise, not oratory or captain obvious.

But what is my own? I would soon immigrate to Canada.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by orunto27: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
BlackfireX:

Such a Dull Student.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by orunto27: 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Deputy1111:
..and what makes it jargons o

BlackFireX is always a Dull Student.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by PeterUdeme: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
johnmartus:
The most bitterness igbo man ever. This one was born with hatred.

That idiot is abokii. Check his post history.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by orunto27: 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wada3:
The Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is a divine gift to our country Nigeria. May God continue to strengthening him.

Amen.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by orunto27: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

No wonder your daddy is in Kanu's parents' burial, fighting for "Adieu papa" t-shirt.

You have a natural aversion to progress.

He is a Tribalistic Atheist.

1 Like

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Sam0(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
CSTR2:
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by farem: 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Deputy1111:
..and what makes it jargons o
It's not his fault. That's all he has learned
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by festus2001: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nice one
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Thirteenblood: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wow
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Sam0(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
CSTR2:

And so shall it be unto you according to the word of thy mouth.Am entitled to my opinion get that into your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Babangida: IBB Didn't Authorize "Buhari Don't Run In 2019" Statement / Fire Outbreak At Calabar Sub-Power Station (Pictures, Video) / Fire At National Assembly Building In Abuja: Can Anyone Confirm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.