Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business (18967 Views)

Patrick Jerome Achi Commends Osinbajo For Strong Leadership, Guidance / FG Implements 140 Reforms On Ease Of Doing Business – Osinbajo / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by murecool(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
kerry57:
Google dey craze? Condem him in security. Security is the most important thing. How do u do biz in an insecure environment? Yeye google.
Get well soon o
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
OSINBAJO
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Pettychioma1: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
murecool:
Doron Avni, Google’s Government Affairs and Public Policy Director has recounted how Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo helped the organization achieve remarkable success in Nigeria.

Leading a delegation from Google Global Services in the United States, UN, on a courtesy visit to the Vice President, Avni described Osinbajo as an excellent partner of his organisation.

Avni also disclosed that the firm has trained three million Nigerians since its pledge to train 10 million people in Africa.

He stated that Google has been able to train three million Nigerians through the assistance of Osinbajo.

Avni said: “Obviously, we have an excellent partner here (Prof. Osinbajo) who has been doing God’s work, it is thanks to leading partners like him that we are able to be helpful in communities in which we operate.

“We had made a pledge to train 10 million people in Africa by 2022, I am happy to report to you that so far we have trained more than 5 million people. Most important is the fact that out of those 5 million, 3 million are Nigerians.

With the collaboration that we have with the Ministry of Education, we have now integrated some of Google’s curriculum on online safety into the school’s curriculum. So, we will be reaching 56 million students in Nigeria this year.”

Avni stated that the company’s target of training up to 10 million people in Africa by 2022 was realizable.

Earlier, Osinbajo said the Federal Government will support any partnership that addresses literacy and educational challenges including the problem of out of school children and girl child education in Nigeria.

According to the Vice President: “It might help if we begin to look at something more in the area of literacy type skills because really, we are looking at how to expand the whole scope of education especially education for girls.

“So, the question really is how we can use technology to make it easier for girls, in particular, to go to school, because if we somehow bring education to their doorsteps, it might take care of some of the problems around taking them out of their home environment.

“For us, our education mandate is so crucial.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/14/google-commends-osinbajos-role-on-ease-of-doing-business/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

What a leader we have in you prof, thank you for making Nigerians and Africans proud we are growing fast in digital sector.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is what you do when you are struggling for a plate of eba at cownu's parents burial.......By their comment, we shall know them

BlackfireX:
[s][/s]Something is wrong with this Aba made google for saying such jargons[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sam0:

And so shall it be unto you according to the word of thy mouth.Am entitled to my opinion get that into your head.
Your opinion is stupid.

You can ask osibanjo to be the president of you and your family, but don't drag the rest of Nigeria into madness.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Bluntemperor: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

No wonder your daddy is in Kanu's parents' burial, fighting for "Adieu papa" t-shirt.

You have a natural aversion to progress.

the truth is that PYO has made a landmark where opportunity presents itself.Thats why even the Emirs love him.He is going places because the three months he was in saddle when Buhari was not around,everywhere was touched.He is a detribalised Nigerian.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by OBIPLUS(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
When is another Google Digital training coming up in Lagos pls.
God will help us . Meanwhile check my signature.

SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine,plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser , food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
For prices, call or whatsapp +2348063389700.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by AZeD1(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Joylove2324:
Incase you are lost in the journey, this is when Osinbajo visited silicon valley in July 2018 to woo the investors, may God continue to bless our vice president. More investors will start trooping in soon...
Google has been operating in Nigeria for more than 10 years now.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Heavensent01(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
kerry57:
Google dey craze? Condem him in security. Security is the most important thing. How do u do biz in an insecure environment? Yeye google.

olodo he was commend and not condemn
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Tmb78(m): 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
CSTR2:
What Nigeria needs now is real technical expertise, not oratory or captain obvious.

But what is my own? I would soon immigrate to Canada.
somebody like who? grin grin
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Tmb78(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ebunoluwa2020:
This is what you do when you are struggling for a plate of eba at cownu's parents burial.......By their comment, we shall know them

Haba,you are wicked.
Nor mind the tribalist,his brain is filled with smelly Akpu grin grin
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tmb78:
somebody like who? grin grin
Definitely not osibanjo.

Or you just want to waste the next four year with marginal improvement.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Bigval5: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

No wonder your daddy is in Kanu's parents' burial, fighting for "Adieu papa" t-shirt.

Guy you wicked grin
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Tmb78(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
CSTR2:

Definitely not osibanjo.

Or you just want to waste the next four year with marginal improvement.
I'm sure Peter Obi is better bah? grin grin
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tmb78:
I'm sure Peter Obi is better bah? grin grin
Now I see where you are going to.

I would go down there with you, even though that was not my intent.

Yes, Peter obi is better relative to osibanjo. He has the track record to prove it.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Tmb78(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
CSTR2:

Now I see where you are going to.

I would go down there with you, even though that was not my intent.

Yes, Peter obi is better relative to osibanjo. He has the track record to prove it.

Kai,typical.
Was not disappointed. grin grin
Well,if you feel that way,support him overwhelmingly in south East,then it shall be so come 2023
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tmb78:
Kai,typical.
Was not disappointed. grin grin
Well,if you feel that way,support him overwhelmingly in south East,then it shall be so come 2023
Shut up.
Bigot. I am talking A, you are talking B.
You have finally heard what you want to hear.

So you honestly think osibanjo is in the same class as Peter obi?
Mr where were were. Orator in chief.

The candidate I voted for was sowore, which would have been followed by moghalu as second choice and Peter obi as third choice if he were ever to run as president.

And the rest of southern Nigeria agreed with me when Peter obi cleared the intelligent votes and finished osibanjo in his own polling unit.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Tmb78(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
CSTR2:

Shut up.
Bigot. I am talking A, you are talking B.
You have finally heard what you want to hear.

So you honestly think osibanjo is in the same class as Peter obi?
Mr where were were. Orator in chief.

The candidate I voted for was sowore, which would have been followed by moghalu as second choice and Peter obi as third choice if he were ever to run as president.

And the rest of southern Nigeria agreed with me when Peter obi cleared the intelligent votes and finished osibanjo in his own polling unit.

why is it that you people must resort to insults and name calling every time? Does it make you feel superior or shit like that?
Hmmmm!!
By the way, YOU, CSTR2 are calling someone a bigot?
Wetin we no go see for nairaland.
What somebody like me write here is a child's play compared to yours.
I doff my hat for you.
I still insist that if you feel peter obi is better,we can trade insults and argue about it(which I'm not in the mood for) till we are blue in the face,It still won't change anything.
Go out there, create awareness among your people and the rest of the country,if you will,give him the support he needs come 2023.
And it shall be so.
Shallom!!!

1 Like

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tmb78:
why is it that you people must resort to insults and name calling every time? Does it make you feel superior or shit like that?
Hmmmm!!
By the way, YOU, CSTR2 are calling someone a bigot?
Wetin we no go see for nairaland.
What somebody like me write here is a child's play compared to yours.
I doff my hat for you.
I still insist that if you feel peter obi is better,we can trade insults and argue about it(which I'm not in the mood for) till we are blue in the face,It still won't change anything.
Go out there, create awareness among your people and the rest of the country,if you will,give him the support he needs come 2023.
And it shall be so.
Shallom!!!
I did not insult you. If I insulted you, na your body go tell you.

I have no business who you want to vote for.
Peter obi does not need to be sold. He is already known across Nigeria.
Many people voted for him instead of atiku.

You can vote for any idiot you want. That is your prerogative.
na your body go tell you.

It is also my prerogative to call your useless candidate what he actually is.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Tmb78(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
CSTR2:

[/b]I did not insult you. If I insulted you, na your body go tell you.[b]

I have no business who you want to vote for.
Peter obi does not need to be sold. He is already known across Nigeria.
Many people voted for him instead of atiku.

[/b]You can vote for any idiot you want[b]. That is your prerogative.
na your body go tell you.

It is also my prerogative to call your [b][/b]useless candidate [b][/b]what he actually is.
grin grin grin wetin I talk before?
You see insults as complements. Chai!!
Bye jare.
Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Turantula(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
In another development, AlQaeda commends Buhari on the ease of carrying out terrorism
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Tmb78:
grin grin grin wetin I talk before?
You see insults as complements. Chai!!
Bye jare.
Shallom!!
lol.
Okay.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by ugochukwufrenzy: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

lolzzzz,,guy your mouth no good o

1 Like

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Mcphamous(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
It is of great importance to know that this man became a Vice President not by default,he is truly an angel in human form
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by Whiteways: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lol

Wickedfacts:

Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by fredoooooo: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Omoluabi
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by CSTR2: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Watch this video and see what technical capacity is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-BSQtAYc1U

Osibanjo in 1000 years will never be at 10% of this man.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by superlanny(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wickedfacts:

I commend your total dedication to stupidity. Keep it up, it seems to be your family tradition.
Savage you are!!! You dey mind dem.
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by olisaEze(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
If Nigeria was a sane country, is it not people like dis that should be President?

But no! We just had to go to the cattle paddock to exhume one archaic being, dusted him off, and made him rule us. Instead e kon just dey press many pipo at once like experienced 'wintch'!
Re: Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business by smiliyB(f): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
If only Buhari will listen to Osibanjo or even allow him to rule sef... Nigeria will be a better place. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Demands Payment Of Five-month Arrears / ADC Collapses Structure For Peter Obi And Datti Of Labor Party In Cross River / Hoodlums Set Ablaze Ebonyi High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.