Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Naija Home Hustles 2020: How To Collect Money From People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naija Home Hustles 2020: How To Collect Money From People (629 Views)

We Did Not Authorise Commercial Banks To Collect Old ₦500, ₦1000 Notes - CBN / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Bus Conductor Refused To Collect New Naira Note From Passenger (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Home Hustles 2020: How To Collect Money From People by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Make people give you their money the easy legitimate way.

THE SIX REASONS PEOPLE WILL GIVE YOU MONEY!!!

1. They don't know how to do it....

I don't know how to build a website. Build my website for me.. Here is a check. I don't know how to do Facebook ads. Do my ads for me. Please take my money.

2. They don't WANT to do it.

I do not want yo go to the market. Bring it to my doorstep. I don't want to cook today. Cook for me. I will pay you all you want.

3. They don't have TIME to do it.

I want to party around and I have no time to do my laundry. Do it for me. I have to study and have no time to type my assignment, I will pay you to do it.

4. Their time is TOO VALUABLE to do it..

I make #5500 everyday when working in my business. I know how to do it and have time to do it. But my time is worth #5500 everyday. If I pay you #500 for a day to do it, I am buying myself hours of time that I can use to make #5500 that day. Please take my money.

5. Shortcuts and HIGHER opportunities.

I know there is more out there and I know I can go to the next level. But I do not have the time or want to figure out how to do it on my own. Help me get there. Where do I pay?

6. They are SCARED to do it.

I know what to do and have an idea of how to do it but I am scared I will mess it up. You do it for me. You are an expert at it. It will save me a lot of stress if you do it.
Take my money for it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions From Snail Farming / Looking For Affordable And Durable Vinyl Pvc Wood-like Floor In Nigeria? / When You Are Not Gainfully Employed, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.