Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

When You Are Not Gainfully Employed, What Next? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When You Are Not Gainfully Employed, What Next? (631 Views)

Loan Request Rejected Because She Is Self Employed / Become Self Employed On Skillrealm / I Am Self Employed. Help Me Fill Out My Survey On Google Forms Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Not Gainfully Employed, What Next? by Sotland: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
I know the toll of being unemployed took on many youths as they struggle all the time to make it in life. How you strive to make ends meet, to get married with the hope of sustaining your family? there is this vacuum in the heart when you are not financially capable of doing these necessary things. The Question why is it that many youths are reluctant to startup and business??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any One Have Idea On How To Learn Cctv Installation And Inverter / What Kind Of Goods Can I Buy In Nigeria Then In Other African Countries / Alibaba.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.