Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today (62038 Views)

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Toke Makinwa Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by africandictator(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
This photo is not too appealing to the eyes.. damn!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by eddieguru(m): 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
I simply can't understand how people who live there life anyhow tends to give advice undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by samiboy774(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
the picture sef dey affect eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Oba20(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Toke Tussy...Hmmm i wonder who told her that I need motivation speech... Hypocrisy​ of the highest order.. please where is my Bulala elenu mewa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Angelfrost(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Octopusssy:
This woman and her over-filtered photos. She professes to be a God loving Christian but her lifestyle is very unChristlike. This is the story of modern day Christianity.

To the topic... So much ado about Valentine's Day, another carnal tradition. Ask people the significance of this tradition and they will tell you a day of showing love; sexual 'love', that is.

The filtering and editing confuse me... Are they also going to edit or filter their physical appearances??!....

Such low self esteem...
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by shogsman(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
Those pictures are over edited.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Stillthebest: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiss

That must have been what she used to calm herself down.

These ladies have problems. They must always try so hard to make money to maintain the lifestyle they can't afford bu have started.

They need good men to call husbands but unfortunately, they can't attract such men because they pretend. They will always attract hangers on, 419ners, gigolos, and those who used being abroad to covers up their poor lives.

They live on men yet claiming to be self made and independent ladies.

They want to eat Akpu at mama put but they have allowed public to see them more than that!

They want kids, but they don't easily get pregnant even when they need the kids as single moms.

Above all, they confuse their followers.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by deavicky(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Any babe weh no get boyfriend to spend the val with, do good to contact me because we might be sharing the same situation.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by blackslayer: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
That lonely bitch will remain alone forever. All these modern day bitches wanna do is take and take and not give anything back....Its always about them and how they want to be loved. Fvck that 5hit..... Guys.....shine your eyes...most nigerian bitches are all jezebels and evil....avoid them if you can unless you find a good one, which in my opinion is very rare.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Dollabiz: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Oh
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by CarlEl(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
lalasticlala:
Controversial OAP, Toke Makinwa, who is currently in Boston, Massachusetts shares this photo in cleavage-baring outfit to mark the valentine's day.

Sharing her valentine photo, Toke Makinwa wrote:

"Happy Lovers day, if you are alone today, remember it’s only one day of all the noise, do not let the pressure get to you, a love that’s truly deserving of you will find you and then you can be loved like you want to be and deserve to be as you love another the same. God loves you, celebrate yourself, love on you today and keep your head up."
. Issokay
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by tadetobi: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
See her ear like that of #Goblingold
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
If only people will leave the messenger and focus on the message.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Liposure: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
vanida6:
the picture sef sad
vanida omoge, omo to sho, omo to du. E ku val oh
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by bonnyhope: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
At her age she is still showing boobs
I weep for this generation
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by lastchild: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Jayy10:
Today perfectly feels like every other day to me. Why would anyone feel bad about not having a "Val" ?
the truth is that when the whole world mapped out a day for anything and you found yourself not among when you are not in prison truthfully you will feel bad

Especially when you didn't take the decision yourself ... Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by naturefellow(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who appointed her Special Adviser to Nigerians on Valentine Day matters??
cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Mryacks: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
lalasticlala:
Controversial OAP, Toke Makinwa, who is currently in Boston, Massachusetts shares this photo in cleavage-baring outfit to mark the valentine's day.

Sharing her valentine photo, Toke Makinwa wrote:

"Happy Lovers day, if you are alone today, remember it’s only one day of all the noise, do not let the pressure get to you, a love that’s truly deserving of you will find you and then you can be loved like you want to be and deserve to be as you love another the same. God loves you, celebrate yourself, love on you today and keep your head up."

The message ain't bad though...
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Thirteenblood: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wow
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
Thanks God am not her follower or her wannabe.am wit Good and one with God is majority
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by tete7000(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Octopusssy:
This woman and her over-filtered photos. She professes to be a God loving Christian but her lifestyle is very unChristlike. This is the story of modern day Christianity.

To the topic... So much ado about Valentine's Day, another carnal tradition. Ask people the significance of this tradition and they will tell you a day of showing love; sexual 'love', that is.

Is love sexual? From a Christian point of view what really is love?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
DMerciful:
I don't wanna be seen as a sex object but I behave like a sex object. Stay one place and stop confusing thunder!
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
Make the thunder target am well
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by PapaAdanna: 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Who else noticed the brown teeth within the red lips
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Alwaysachick: 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Toke for the singles. She never disappoints
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
We are alone and happy......Next
Re: Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today by olisaEze(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
DMerciful:
I don't wanna be seen as a sex object but I behave like a sex object. Stay one place and stop confusing thunder!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laila Nwoko Congratulates Regina Daniels On The Birth Of Her Baby / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / 28th Birthday N19M Wasted - Bobrisky After the Disruption of His Party By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.