Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property (62457 Views)

Protesters Attack Oyo Governor's Office / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by manitoba(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
They should be arrested ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by ybalogs(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Now I believe more in Destiny. They should just leave Diri in peace and pray he fairs better than previous administrations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Chai APC fulani terrorist political supporters with violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by femmy2010(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Comedian2019:

APC trademark is destruction

They are first Bayelsan before APC.
Bayelsans destroying themselves .

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by shortgun(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
They can now see how painful it is
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Kasalee001(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

I saw it coming.you cannot fight the majority and succeed.he is not wanted.

Mumu .. ADVANCE FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by micflo28(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Racoon:
PDP protested & are still protesting the controversial Supreme court ruling on the Imo guber case but nothing was destroyed but because Bayelsa will not go their way today, imagine the magnitude of destruction.

From the public nuisance bonfires, obstruction of traffic flow on major highway across the state, destruction @ Bayelsa Radio & now this latest one.You dont expect anything good from APC.Their five years of ruling Nigeria is telling.
They lack organization, inner peace and leadership clout. Both their leaders and followers are touts. No property was destroyed in IMO state.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Kasalee001(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is just a waste of time , somebody that has collected cert of return

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Honeywhyte1: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
fergie006:
....Reminded me when we use to do aluta those years. When we finish destroying, they will still surcharge us to pay for it. You often pay higher sef.

Na Bayelsa money go still repair am.

Vote Not War....Tomorrow it will be Diri and Sylva/Jonathan hugging.
oboy na uniport you go?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by WorWorBoy: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I don't understand, Diri didn't declare himself governor, the supreme court did, they should go to the Supreme court or the five judges houses and stone them na...
The people of Bayelsa are tired of PDP.

They are not happy at all, can you blame them? they want change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Mazk: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

hope you know bayelsa APC is playing rough play in a dangerous state? This rough play can turn to a big crisis that we destabilize the region that is home to the country wealth?
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by AmazingELixir: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
grin grin grin

Lolz...this a very good example of sifia pain..

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Correcto: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
For your mind. what are about they are sponsored touts?
Dansuqi:

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by blowjohn(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

Lool.
U think I the people destroying properties about are people with jobs?
These are touts and hooligans nw.
What do they know besides free money?
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by lionel4mercy: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
PURE MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Correcto: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
You mean the type of Buhari change?
WorWorBoy:
The people of Bayelsa are tired of PDP.

They are not happy at all, can you blame them? they want change.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by otokx(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Foolishness angry
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by XANDERBOY85: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
Racoon:
PDP protested & are still protesting the controversial Supreme court ruling on the Imo guber case but nothing was destroyed but because Bayelsa will not go their way today, imagine the magnitude of destruction.

From the public nuisance bonfires, obstruction of traffic flow on major highway across the state, destruction @ Bayelsa Radio & now this latest one.You dont expect anything good from APC.Their five years of ruling Nigeria is telling.

Shows you the difference in class and breeding between the followers of both parties! wink
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Enwhen(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

Even if he is not wanted, that won't stop him from becoming the governor, instead incurred more debt for their state...if I were Dem I would burn the deputy Sen Dergi abi Adergi abi Degi office , infact burn is too small , bring down his house and office , and thereafter move to those APC members in state and federal who conducted the screening and do the same to them... I pity Lyon, it's so sad... How I wish Timipre Silver had allowed David Lyon to pick his running mate...God fathers in Nigerian politics...

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
fergie006:
....Reminded me when we use to do aluta those years. When we finish destroying, they will still surcharge us to pay for it. You often pay higher sef.

Na Bayelsa money go still repair am.

Vote Not War....Tomorrow it will be Diri and Sylva/Jonathan hugging.
Let me guess, Unizik during Prof Ilochi Okafor's tenure as VC. cheesy
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
APC win in court; wahala. PDP win; same wahala.

When will people learn that all these political parties are only there to give them an illusion of choice? Is it not the same people in APC whom they are fighting for that decamped from PDP, and whom they would have fought against had they stayed there?

I hate it when people fall for all these political scams and shenanigans.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by musty1986(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
In fact, let be sincere Our Judiciary is the latest enemy of Democracy this is because, they ruled against Lyon since the ticket is joint ticket. But my questions are; 1. Why Supreme Court Judged against Faleke then? Since Abubakar Audu and Faleke are Governor and Deputy Governor candidates of APC in kogi state 2015 election with joint ticket. 2. Why INEC conduct fresh election in Bauchi when Adamu Mu'azu Deputy was disqualified after the general election that, the Deputy not qualified for the post? 3. Why INEC removed the votes casted for the APC since the electoral rule recognized candidates and the party. I could remember Amechi was not feed as PDP candidate in year 2007 general election but he was given the mandate by Supreme court that, Amechi was right candidate of PDP and Supreme Court said, we are voting for the parties not candidates.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Mykel51(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Angelfrost:
They have only succeeded in subtracting from the state budget... Nigga will just build a new house!!! undecided

GOD Bless you, na their money go repair everything.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Bimpe29: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
That would not bring back victory to their party.
Rather, public funds shall be used to replace, repair and renovate the destroyed properties.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by asobo: 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
danot1030:
Douye Diri was imposed on the Bayelsa people against the popular wish of people by a reknown PDP jury.

Now Secundo will keep quiet because according to him it's justice for democracy.
Was it PDP that screened APC gubernatorial candidates. The court will continue to show APC how to abide by the rule of law. Cry me a river
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by tunderoc(m): 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
No be APC deputy Governor candidate house una suppose burn abi na PDP curse una and una party leaders to goof.. now Bubu go declare state of emergency abi wetin be una plan, why the mayhem being meted out on Bayelsans by the rogues calling themselves APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by asobo: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
musty1986:
In fact, let be sincere Our Judiciary is the latest enemy of Democracy this is because, they ruled against Lyon since the ticket is joint ticket. But my questions are; 1. Why Supreme Court Judged against Faleke then? Since Abubakar Audu and Faleke are Governor and Deputy Governor candidates of APC in kogi state 2015 election with joint ticket. 2. Why INEC conduct fresh election in Bauchi when Adamu Mu'azu Deputy was disqualified after the general election that, the Deputy not qualified for the post? 3. Why INEC removed the votes casted for the APC since the electoral rule recognized candidates and the party. I could remember Amechi was not feed as PDP candidate in year 2007 general election but he was given the mandate by Supreme court that, Amechi was right candidate of PDP and Supreme Court said, we are voting for the parties not candidates.
Take your protest to the supreme court for a review of the case.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by maasoap(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

Same way Hope Uzodinma was imposed on imo people. Victory dey sweet sha

Even in Imo state, Hope Uzodinma scored the highest votes. So, what are we saying?
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Agugbadin: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Only fools fight for wicked Nigerian politicians who do not give a hoot about anybody apart from servicing their pockets.

I agree with you absolutely
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Chiefolo: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Misplaced priority lazy youth of bayelsa....
Fountainofyouth:
I don't understand, Diri didn't declare himself governor, the supreme court did, they should go to the Supreme court or the five judges houses and stone them na...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard / What Seyi Tinubu Did When He Met President Muhammad Buhari (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.