Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property (62458 Views)

Protesters Attack Oyo Governor's Office / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by explosiveskull(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
danot1030:
Douye Diri was imposed on the Bayelsa people against the popular wish of people by a reknown PDP jury.

Now Secundo will keep quiet because according to him it's justice for democracy.
Same way hope was forced on imo State by renowned APC jury, according to oshomole, it is justice settled.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by shineeye1: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
PRIMITIVE CULTURE.
Little advice for rampaging APCshit protesters: sooner or later, hunger is bound to come knocking vehemently at the door of your empty bellies. The same PDP is where you all must sooner return as there is no other means of legitimate survival other than the money with PDP government. Be proactive...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by basadenet: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
All what senseless morons are destroying would still be repaired with tax payers money, so who is a fool?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
beats me that bayelsians will do these to themselves.

one expects them to have evolved from plantain eating natives to civilzed people.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Blindersoff: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
daddytime:
Wetin the guy do dem?

They had better watch it because he is now the State's commander in chief.

Diri is the former governors cousin and was handpicked by the former governor as his replacement. The people are tired of the former governor, his family and PDP which was why PDP lost heavily at the polls
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Teddyg2(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
So because of the vice governor that use forge results, lead to the disqualified the governor-elect.
Nawa oooo,
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Blindersoff: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I don't understand, Diri didn't declare himself governor, the supreme court did, they should go to the Supreme court or the five judges houses and stone them na...

That is not their concern. Diri is the former governors cousin so is not wanted. The former governor failed them now wants his own cousin to continue?

PDP was massively rejected at the polls because of this thus the annoyance of the people
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by daddytime(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Blindersoff:

Diri is the former governors cousin and was handpicked by the former governor as his replacement. The people are tired of the former governor, his family and PDP which was why PDP lost heavily at the polls

Okay
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by hohafrank(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
They should better channel their anger on that person that forged certificates that led to their disqualification.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by hohafrank(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I don't understand, Diri didn't declare himself governor, the supreme court did, they should go to the Supreme court or the five judges houses and stone them na...
No,they should rather go to the disqualified deputy Governor's house and carry out massive destruction unabated

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
hohafrank:
No,they should rather go to the disqualified deputy Governor's house and carry out massive destruction unabated

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by DarkJeddi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

I saw it coming.you cannot fight the majority and succeed.he is not wanted.
Story..

Cry me a river..

Kpata Kpata,he go BAN protest.. grin
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Urchman200: 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dansuqi:

I saw it coming.you cannot fight the majority and succeed.he is not wanted.
wailing started too early. Una and diri have a long way to go so calm down and enjoy.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Enemyofpeace: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Revolution gradually building up
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Erastuslove: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
APC 1 AND PDP 1.....IMO APC gain and Bayelsa PDP 1 all na draw I see o..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by DarkJeddi(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Blindersoff:

No be PDP do them..
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Dollabiz: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Oh
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
E go build mansion and replace everything with una allocation and taxes.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by WorWorBoy: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Correcto:
You mean the type of Buhari change?
I guess you are Igbo? only you clowns reason like this. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by codedguy1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Blindersoff:

That is not their concern. Diri is the former governors cousin so is not wanted. The former governor failed them now wants his own cousin to continue?

PDP was massively rejected at the polls because of this thus the annoyance of the people

This does not make sense in the present circumstances.

So because the people rejected PDP and Diri because they were fed up with the former gov is the reason APC should be arrogant enough to nominate someone who has multiple identity issues.

Is it the fault of the people that APC were dumb enough to not get the right people to carry their ticket.

What is the SC business with who the people rejected or not.

Instead of you to look at the APC who failed the people by being incompetent when they fielded an unqualified candidate, you are here talking as if the judgement from the SC considered the feelings of the people even if tey actually rejected the PDP at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Correcto: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Your stupidity started from your guess. Obviously you are good at nothing. Your reason is worst than the change Buhari promised
WorWorBoy:
I guess you are Igbo? only you clowns reason like this. Smh.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by WorWorBoy: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
Correcto:
Your stupidity started from your guess. Obviously you are good at nothing. Your reason is worst than the change Buhari promised
Only igbo people behave like the way you do.

That's why I ask if you're igbo.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Correcto: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Don't you think you should be guessing more? Bad economy can differentiate between Igbos and my tribe/other tribes.
WorWorBoy:
Only igbo people behave like the way you do.

That's why I ask if you're igbo.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by masterflowx(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Racoon:
PDP protested & are still protesting the controversial Supreme court ruling on the Imo guber case but nothing was destroyed but because Bayelsa will not go their way today, imagine the magnitude of destruction.

From the public nuisance bonfires, obstruction of traffic flow on major highway across the state, destruction @ Bayelsa Radio & now this latest one.You dont expect anything good from APC.Their five years of ruling Nigeria is telling.

Once I see any reasonable comment that can learn from... I quickly tag him...

Cc
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by WorWorBoy: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Correcto:
Don't you think you should be guessing more? Bad economy can differentiate between Igbos and my tribe/other tribes.
Where are you from? let's start from there first.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by masterflowx(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Let me tag one of the protester thugs...

Cc
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by masterflowx(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
chrisxxx:
Gov Diri please forgive them for they do not know what they are doing. However, use the Bayelsa fund to repair, replace or refund whatsoever destroyed. Show them sense.

Ehn!
This one go pain
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Correcto: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
You suddenly moved from being a guesser to an interviewer. You want to insult my tribe right? Clown!!!!!
WorWorBoy:
Where are you from? let's start from there first.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by masterflowx(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
shogsman:
Bayelsans are truly dumb,how is all this his fault now,so they think all this drama is gonna overturn an apex court verdict, they'll reap their foolishness when he's settled in
Cc
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by WorWorBoy: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
Correcto:
You suddenly moved from being a guesser to an interviewer. You want to insult my tribe right? Clown!!!!!
Shut the Bleep up.
You are igbo.
Re: Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property by Blindersoff: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
codedguy1:

This does not make sense in the present circumstances.

So because the people rejected PDP and Diri because they were fed up with the former gov is the reason APC should be arrogant enough to nominate someone who has multiple identity issues.

Is it the fault of the people that APC were dumb enough to not get the right people to carry their ticket.

What is the SC business with who the people rejected or not.

Instead of you to look at the APC who failed the people by being incompetent when they fielded an unqualified candidate, you are here talking as if the judgement from the SC considered the feelings of the people even if tey actually rejected the PDP at the polls.

Are you so daft that you cannot understand when someone is trying to explain why the people are vexed in this manner?

What has my comment got to do with the nonsense you typed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / Man Leaves Suicide Note For Buhari, Then Hangs Himself - Vanguard / Lucky Omoluwa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.