Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Busola Dakolo Sends Sensational Massage To Hubby, Timi On Valentine’s Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Sends Sensational Massage To Hubby, Timi On Valentine’s Day (755 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Sends Sensational Massage To Hubby, Timi On Valentine’s Day by viktohmoses(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wife of vocalist Timi Dakolo,Busola Dakolo has sent him an open sensational massage today February 14 to celebrate and affirms her love even more as the world mark Valentine’s day.

The mother of three took to her Instagram page and thanked the singer for displaying an unusual brand of machismo through his support, love and care towards her.

Here is what she wrote; “Happy Valentine’s Day my love @timidakolo. You have shown an unusual display of machismo through your support, love and care”

source:https://yawanigeria.com/

Re: Busola Dakolo Sends Sensational Massage To Hubby, Timi On Valentine’s Day by GOFRONT(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Yawns
Re: Busola Dakolo Sends Sensational Massage To Hubby, Timi On Valentine’s Day by Nonsensetalk: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
COZA
Re: Busola Dakolo Sends Sensational Massage To Hubby, Timi On Valentine’s Day by NobleAngell(f): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
I wish people will comment without mentioning "Pastor Biodun, COZA or krest". Seriously, its getting stale.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Encourage Girls To Be Side Chicks To Married Men - Mercy Aigbe Defe / Tacha Extensively Talks About Boyfriend, Reveals How She Met Him (video) / 'Nigeria Has More Coronavirus Cases Than Reported'- Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.