Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial (5320 Views)

Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by kayfra: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Kokolet11:
grin grin cheesy More pain to our brothers from south wasters.

Is Edo State written on their cap or forehead?

This is beyond stupid

2 Likes

Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by gidgiddy: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Igbanke have impressed me today, nice one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by Kokolet11: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
kayfra:

This is beyond stupid
E pain this one.
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by gidgiddy: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
kayfra:

This is beyond stupid

You want to know if they are from Edo state? Checkout this thread, you will see the same people in the picture when they paid an earlier visit to the Kanu family last year December

https://www.nairaland.com/5591529/ipob-edo-state-pay-condolence

1 Like

Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by tartar9(m): 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Igbos paying homage to Igbos...i don't get what you guys jubilation is about.I was expecting the whole Niger Delta to pay homage,ain't they part of biafra again grin
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by Ugonnaya1998: 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Princesaha:
We cannot take all these insults on this forum any longer. So the reasons why you Ipodians chose Feb 14th was to cause we Yoruba muslims pains on a valentine day abi. This is long overdue, I hereby call on all Yoruba muslims to boycott this forum for now until Seun apologise to us publicly. Failing to do so, we will create our own forum which will be called "AFOSLIMS.COM"
hahahaha
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
A spirit told me that one gworo chewer from Duara just toss his suya inside gutter upon viewing this

Here is the finishing touches

1 Share

Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by franchasng: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
ezenwajosh:
A spirit told me that one gworo chewer from Duara just toss his suya inside gutter upon viewing this

Here is the finishing touches
sadly the truth.

It is also only Igbos that are speaking up against the injustice being meted on Southern Cameroonians by the ruling Northern Cameroonians.

Igbos would have been the US of Africa fighting terrorists and injustice against any tribe in Africa if Biafra had come in 1967 cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by Albinoworwor: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Igbanke is not igbo speaking....they have their own dialect which is ika language

1 Like

Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by enemybulldozer(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Kokolet11:
The likes of Area4Area grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by gidgiddy: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Albinoworwor:
Igbanke is not igbo speaking....they have their own dialect which is ika language

So you dont know that Ika is an Igbo dialect?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by Albinoworwor: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

So you dont know that Ika is an Igbo dialect?

E dinor no tongue
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by johnmartus(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Why this should pain yoruba? Igbanke and igbo are not relevant to us .
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by nextdoor84(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
EastGold:

Biafra lollest lol

Why you no raise the flag today make I order my guys to test something for una body tongue

Raise flag kee you there! Adaka.
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
nextdoor84:

Raise flag kee you there! Adaka.

I lurr you
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by Osaze007: 12:26am On Feb 15, 2020
Conner44:
Osaze007 come and see your village people here oh.

They are paying homage to their late biafran leader while you’re opening threads on NL forming alliance with your afonja brethren who won’t waste a second to sell you out for breadcrumbs.

By the time biafra comes and your cousin decides to join shebi you won’t vex when time reaches to divide that your farmland into two lol

Why not death is always painful are you expecting us to mock the dead the way igbos do ?
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by ejanla077: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:

Why re your brothers running around this thread vomiting saliva upandan
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by Conner44: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Osaze007:

Why not death is always painful are you expecting us to mock the dead the way igbos do ?

Close ya mouth. Agonjeezy
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by dbabz: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Daddy please extend your kind gesture to me also. I applied for custom also and my application number is NCS/C08/110068 please come to my aid also. May Allah continue to bless you. I can also travel to where ever you are if need be Sir.
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by klassd(m): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:

Nwanne biko help me, any FG job . I applied to Inec too.

1 Like

Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by DabuIIIT: 1:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kolo
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by DabuIIIT: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
johnmartus:

Ocha88 see the human being that calls himself Igbo.

grin
Goodnessme1
Businessarenaa
Re: Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial by goodnessme1(f): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Ocha88 see the human being that calls himself Igbo.
grin Goodnessme1 Businessarenaa
He is a yoruba man but ashame of afonja tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eleven Kingdom's Of Ika People Of Delta State Nigeria And Their Monarch's / Safinatu Mohammed and Her Telephone / Buhari's Trekker Hangs Himself (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.