Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,365 members, 5,865,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 10:02 AM

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam (78101 Views)

Nigeria, Vietnam Sign Visa Waiver Deal For Diplomatic, Official Passport Holders / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by xule20(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14
Youonlyliveonce:

What the wrote there is just for decoration if you apply you won't be granted, As a Nigerian you need a sponsor in Vietnam to help you procure a Visa that's why an Agent over there is needed.
Interesting, thanks for this info
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by judecares1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14
As my latest email, you should know where you want to get the visa. And you tell us the address, we will send the reference to the place by fax. And after that you can get the visa and flight to Vietnam to study.
If you are certain to study in **, please transfer the application fee (40$) to the number account of ** (Some words in Vietnamese, you should keep as I give you( please what does this mean?)

Please what is your kind advise?

WhyNa:
From the Vietnamese embassy, I went straight to DHL to send the documents. Then I entered cold stone and had me some ice cream and pizza. The ball was now in the agent's court. I just had to pray

Now remember I earlier said the visa comes from Vietnam, it is also always visa on arrival except you specifically insist on getting the stamp in Abuja.

For the visa on arrival, an approval letter from immigration stating your details is given to you saying you are to pick up your visa at any or a specific airport (Depending on the type of visa you applied for). Now when you arrive at the airport, your passport will then be stamped. Details of this would come later.

If you're scared and want to pick up at the embassy in Abuja, be ready to part with hundred of dollars
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by judecares1(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14
Thanks for your help but am just seeking for kind advise if study visa are also sent to Nigeria embassy on behalf of the applicant before it will be issued

Youonlyliveonce:

It will do you good to state the name of the school, not all Viernam institution you see online are accredited or real.
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Fish123(m): 10:18pm On Sep 14
Joohan:

Is that not waste of time cus I'm not thinking of working in Nigeria or vying for any political post in the future
You're also here bro
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Joohan: 10:25pm On Sep 14
Fish123:
You're also here bro
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fish my man grin how you take find your way reach here? How has it been?
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Fish123(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14
Joohan:

Fish my man grin how you take find your way reach here? How has it been?
I've been following the thread from the start bro
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by Joohan: 8:11pm On Sep 15
Fish123:
I've been following the thread from the start bro

Lol. You still dey on this japa matter grin me wey think say you go don dey Canada
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by dlordy100: 11:14pm On Sep 15
azubix:

Please what's their name let me check them out.
Thai Nguyen university of technology Vietnam
Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by justwise(m): 8:04am On Sep 18
@All

Please stop asking for agent or posting materials you got from agents here.

To use an agent will be your personal but it will not be encouraged or promoted here

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam by k2wise: 11:44pm On Sep 18
OladiTwo5:

I saw someone that want to help me do the visa around 900k, though work is not inclusive.
My question now is:
1. if I get to Vietnam, will I be able to see job(IT). I'm into data analytics job.
2. Let assume the person did just a year visa, What is the probability of getting a visa renewal?

Mail me, can do something more secure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.