Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,712 members, 7,955,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe (1397 Views)

Bbnaija Last Lady Standing: Check Out Mercy's Handsome Father (photos) / Fans Call Out Mercy Aigbe After Showing Her Cleavage (photos) / Toyin Abraham: Calling Out Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by gistyinka(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nollywood star, Mercy Aigbe, Has Message to Side Chics Dating Married Men.

In her words; “If you are a side chick dating a married man, Girl, you had better be cashing out. Secure the bag, you know what I mean.”

Mercy Aigbe Has Message to Side Chics Dating Married Men '' If You Are Side Chic to Married Man, Girl, Start Cashing Out ''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuxxWwQoXlk

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by Olalan(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Not surprised......... the saddening part is the tons of dumb and naive girls that make her their mentor

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by GboyegaD(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Na wah ooo, everybody must to trend for the current naija wey we dey.
Re: If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by Liliyann(f): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
Loud it mama cool

Your main guy will want you to look good for him, wear designers and wouldn't want to drop real cash!! undecided
Most married men finds solace in the arms of their side chick, they are 100% what they can't find at home!!
As long as we all know our role, I'm not against it!
If your happiness is with a married man, I see no reason you shouldn't pursue it cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by Gwagone: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
Rubbish talk
Re: If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by LotusFan: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mercy I really liked you, I did but this is tacky!!!

I defended you when all BVs tore you down I celebrated your success... Nne what kind of advice is this? I thought you were tactical, wise, honourable but misunderstood... Mercy Na wa! You fall my hand, is this the best advice you could offer to your fans today?

On the other hand it might be tactical to promote herself but comes across as tacky! It doesn’t even sound natural she sounds and looks like it’s an act. She needs to watch TokStarr Toke is a natural.

Mercy doing a video to Advise side chicks on how they should collect money rather than how to build a career so they can have a proper relationship with a single man that cal lead to marriage ....with all the other causes she could lend her voice to just makes no sense to me.

Mercy is this really who you are beneath all that makeup � ��‍♀️ and weaveon, and clothes ?
Re: If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by Maxymilliano(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Just the way she cashed out on Former governor of Lagos, Ambode and got herself a mansion, located in the heart of Lagos

Re: If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by NobleAngell(f): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
Well, I'm not disappointed.
Re: If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by Timson01(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Let her just tell us that she is now a sidechick to another man from been married before ,now a sidechick when we love money toomuchour priorities are distorted

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by Timson01(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Just the way she cashed out on Former governor of Lagos, Ambode and got herself a mansion, located in the heart of Lagos
how true is that story
Re: If You Are A Side Chic To A Married Man, You Better Be Cashing Out - Mercy Aigbe by BaddieKay(f): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2020
As much as its evil to date a married man,its even worst when you're doing it without anything to show for it. undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Vs Regina Daniels: Who Is The Queen Of Epic Movies? (photos) / Burna Boy Reacts As EndSARS Protesters Rejects His Song (VIDEO) / Tupac Shakur Is The Most Overrated Rapper In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.