Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (43526 Views)

Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case / Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
anonimi:

Of course, Christianity is not the only religion on the continent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3
there are thousands of gods that humans believe in but there is a GOD who created the heavens and the earth,who created a perfect man in his own image and likeness.But man deliberately went into sin and thereby man became imperfect,but guess what? He sent his only begotten SON to die on the cross for our sins and redeem us unto himself.it never cost GOD HIS life to create us,but it cost him the life of his very SON to redeem us from slavery.you my friend are valuable to GOD more than any thing in this world,so believe the good news and be saved.GOD LOVES YOU.
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by gr8tone: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
And most of my Nigerian Muslims here in Nigeria are boasting that it is their Allah that hit China with coronavirus because they reject Islam. Is Egypt a Christian nation?. Some people are very myopic and shallow headed.
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Imiete(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
����
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Hotspotbro(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
israelmao:
"...I will put none of these diseases upon thee which I have brought upon Egyptians I am the Lord that healeth thee"
hey wu b pastor for here?.
Did Ebola strike Egypt?
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Hotspotbro(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
[quote author=israelmao post=86674800][/quote]
Many people are heavy laden, and have not seen rest, abi those begging under bridges have rest, abi
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by tobstarizhia(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
israelmao:
"...I will put none of these diseases upon thee which I have brought upon Egyptians I am the Lord that healeth thee"

YOU ARE A BLOODY FOOL
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by israelmao(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
tobstarizhia:

YOU ARE A BLOODY FOOL

There's none as bloody and foolish like you in the whole wide world!
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Johnboom: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amanda4life:

I will score you 45 and half.
I thereby declear you winner of corovirus essay.

Please see me in my office by 8:20 pm.
Please don't wear school uniform.
Remember to come alone. Don't come with your iPhone. Because it can just start recording things that doesn't concern it
Perverted youth
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by pardy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
So who is not God's own? Mtcheeeew. Everything in Africa is religious. Nothing is ordinary
Righteousness89:

People of GOD , let's not DECIEVE ourselves...
Corona Virus is a Mysterious Virus sweeping through the universe...

No one has discovered the truth about how it is Contacted, Prevented or cured!

All Man should hold CHINEKE NA In Heaven...

If you ask me, this is one of pestilences on this Wicked World..

The End of all things is at Hand so these things should not be a SUPRISE..

The RAPTURE is sooo Close..

Accept and Hold to JESUS CHRIST in every way you can...

One thing I am know, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL PROTECT AND PRESERVE HIS OWN..
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by mrZENographer: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
slivertongue:
Dear CORONA VIRUS,

I want to beg you in the name of Jesus, please don't listen to the empty boasts of our Nigeria leaders. Our leaders don't know what they are saying. How can they say they are ready and prepared for you?
Abeg Sir, na lie, na slip of tongue. Just yesterday they said they have voted N680m to prepare for you, just imagine!! How much is that?
Sir, Look at how your Younger brother, Lassa Fever, is dealing with our people, your brother is already in 28 states of Nigeria unstoppable talk less of you.
Dear CORONA VIRUS, your birth place, China, with all her sophistications couldn't withstand your anger.
*China is overwhelmed,
*WHO is overwhelmed,
*Advanced countries are scared,
*Nigeria is boasting.
(Snails do not attend a meeting of Animals with horns).
Please in the name of Jesus ������, don't come here, we can't handle you, we don't have the money, we don't have any hospital, no Power, we don't even have hand gloves and nose masks, our Doctors are afraid of you.
Our Government is joke.

Thank you sir,
God bless you.

Righteousness89

Corona virus was made in the Laboratory proof. There's alot of censorship about this from the mainstream and WHO despite the overwhelming evidence. Instead of carefully examining the man and lab from which it came, they are fighting/criticising the proofs.
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/man-behind-global-coronavirus-pandemic

Look at this too

Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by mrZENographer: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
anonimi:

Of course, Christianity is not the only religion on the continent.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

It's not the only religion. But it's the one true religion.
How I know? Because the name of Jesus Christ still performs great miracles as documented in the Bible, even greater miracles.
In other religions, they don't even believe such miracles exist today. And when they have problems, they seek spiritists who use demonic powers, charms, concoctions. Yet it doesn't work. Except they want to kill. Because the devil is expert in that.

These images you see below are among the hundreds of miracles God performed in our just concluded programme "From Sorrow to Joy". Many people were invited and thank God a good portion came and were blessed/healed.
The Lord's Chosen has been in operation for 17 years and testify to the fact that Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven.
Bear in mind, the pastor who prayed for the healing is not anywhere near the people that received healing. These people came out on their own. First timers/invitees.

The one healed of madness, they came from Osun State for the programme.

Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Dorlarphor10: 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
2shure:
The end is near.. nigerians i know wont rush to the lab. Rather they will hold unlimited prayers and crusade. God just pity us during ebola. All hands must be on deck. Africa must wake up

All hands must be on deck, but also we must not put prayers behind. China with all their versatility and knowledge, putting all hands on deck have they got solution to the virus. We need God intervention here( A supreme one). He's the Alpha and Omega, he knows all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Adufeamos: 12:07am On Feb 16, 2020
Hmmm...this thing must not come naija.....cos na wiping thing. Our facility Neva deal wit malaria finish talk Les of Corona
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Solorrman3310: 1:06am On Feb 16, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL THING THAT THIS CORONAVIRUS DIDN’T ORIGINATE IN AFRICA. IT IS ALWAYS ASSUMED EVERY THING EVIL STARTS IN AFRICA. I CAN REMEMBER WHEN THE EBOLA EPIDEMIC STARTED A FEW YEAR BACK HOW HUMILIATING IS WAS TO TRAVEL WITH A NIGERIA PASSPORT EVEN WHEN I HADN’T VISITED NIGERIA IN LAST 6 YEARS. I WAS TAGGED FOR QUARANTINE UNTIL I COULD PROVE THAT I HADN’T VISITED NIGERIA FOR AGES.
EVEN WHEN IT IS ASSUMED THAT EGYPT IS FAR AHEAD OF MANY AFRICAN COUNTRIES, I STILL HAVE THE FEELING THAT THE ISLAMIC ”GET TOGETHERNESS” CULTURE MIGHT HUNT THEM SINCE THE DISEASE IS VERY CONTAGIOUS. IF THIS DISEASE MAKES IT TO NORTHERN NIGERIA, THE FATALITY WILL BELITTLE THE HAVOC BOKO HARAM HAS CAUSED ALL THESE YEARS. DON’T GET ME WRONG WHEN I REFERRED TO NORTHERN NIGERIA, BECAUSE LAGOS STATE DUE TO HER HIGH POPULATION DENSITY WILL ALSO BE MASACRE ZONE IF HIT. I MADE MENTION OF THE NORTH BECAUSE IS WHERE BOKO HARAM HAS HIT MOST. NIGERIA OBVIOUSLY CAN NEVER BE PREPARED ENOUGH TO CURB THE DISEASE. POVERTY, ILLITERACY, PRECARIOUS HEALTHCARE, FILTHINESS AND ILL CULTURE WILL PROPEL THE EXPANSION OF THE DISEASE LIKE WILDFIRE IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES. PLACES OF WORSHIP, MARKET PLACE, PUBLIC TRANSPORT, SPORT EVENT GATHERING ETC COULD SERVE AS A GENERATOR FOR THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE.
U 4get to mention the Christian dominated communities not only in Nigeria are doing things exactly like china. As we all know Muslims do not eat pigs,donkeys,monkeys,maggot,dogs,hyenas,snails,cocroaches,lizards,human,horses and death rotten carcass of any kind. U can swiftly name what we eat and secondly we consider illiyracy as the degrading state of brain to decipher reason and logic in comparison to what is right and wrong as well as the ability to read and write,u have scientist,u have many professors,u have skills,u have great Doctors,u have bigger learning institution but u lack basic fundemental no how of the purpose of u being existed as a sane human,u lack a hoe but always brags of owning a farm,u brag of not being filthy because u wash ur body and cloths but u are number one in alcoholics,extramarital sex and incense taboo sex of having ur biological sons and parent in the name of freedom ,normality and being educated. Thirdly and the most comic and incredible of them all is how with all this brains and acheivement up till now u failed to realize that Jesus Christ a guy that existed long ago as a prophet can never be a God or God's son because his makeup automatically disqualified him being a God but can only be understood by a sense not by title or acheivement. I always have a huge reason to back up my claim,Jesus Christ was the only guy in history of mankind to be called God despite having fully functional carry-go follow-come , automatic anus and penix exactly the same as ur father's and mothers,he was the only God to have been known to visit toilet to shitt and urinate ,he was the only God to eat,cry and be castigated in humiliating manner in the name of saving uu as if God can't save u without degrading his son as u said. With all these scientist and brainies uptill date u can't reason well that dancing and singing can never be act of worship not only to God but even gudluck Jonathan can sue u if u choose to disturb his peace every sundays as even Jesus never once said his followers should go to a place call church on Sundays. U need to be busy unknotting the mess in ur religion not mocking Islam,why dnt u first ask ur Reverend is it not a shame for a God to visit toilet to shitt and urinate ? A real God need no such a thing that would assist or sustain him,he is way above this let alone wasting time in toilet. This is the only fact that no Christian or any other living human on Earth can say i lied. Even if u reply know that i quit reading even commending on nairaland let alone critic since 2011. If u mock Islam we will reply,if u dnt mock or insult us we will respect u and ur religion to cover the laugh stock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Solorrman3310: 1:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

People of GOD , let's not DECIEVE ourselves...
Corona Virus is a Mysterious Virus sweeping through the universe...

No one has discovered the truth about how it is Contacted, Prevented or cured!

All Man should hold CHINEKE NA In Heaven...

If you ask me, this is one of pestilences on this Wicked World..

The End of all things is at Hand so these things should not be a SUPRISE..

The RAPTURE is sooo Close..

Accept and Hold to JESUS CHRIST in every way you can...

One thing I am know, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL PROTECT AND PRESERVE HIS OWN..
No one can get direct ticket to heaven by only dancing and singing with mini skirt .
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Thunderblasts(m): 2:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Holy Mary
Please stay out of Nigeria
Na beg I dey beg
G-girl
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by HenryWilliams(m): 3:09am On Feb 16, 2020
sonnie10:

But Nigeria was able to curtail Ebola even when other countries were struggling with all the international help. Don’t underrate your own.

Lagos was able to..
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by LuciusX: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2020
slivertongue:
Dear CORONA VIRUS,

I want to beg you in the name of Jesus, please don't listen to the empty boasts of our Nigeria leaders. Our leaders don't know what they are saying. How can they say they are ready and prepared for you?
Abeg Sir, na lie, na slip of tongue. Just yesterday they said they have voted N680m to prepare for you, just imagine!! How much is that?
Sir, Look at how your Younger brother, Lassa Fever, is dealing with our people, your brother is already in 28 states of Nigeria unstoppable talk less of you.
Dear CORONA VIRUS, your birth place, China, with all her sophistications couldn't withstand your anger.
*China is overwhelmed,
*WHO is overwhelmed,
*Nigeria is boasting.
Please in the name of Jesus ������, don't come here, we can't handle you, we don't have the money, we don't have any hospital, no Power, we don't even have hand gloves and nose masks, our Doctors are afraid of you.
Our Government is joke.

Thank you sir,
God bless you.
Ode! Keep your dirty mouth shut! Your brain is as filthy as your useless post. Even if you're scared that it's entry into Egypt would spark a pandemic(which I can't forsee), you should have provided solutions insted of one yeye and useless prayer.

Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by LuciusX: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2020
sonnie10:

But Nigeria was able to curtail Ebola even when other countries were struggling with all the international help. Don’t underrate your own.
Loving you bro! True patriot! Unlike those goats and fear peddlers that are busy chanting 'jesus'. Afterlife go shock una.

Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by FengChui(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2020
MedicH:

Haha this ur prayer needs to trend. Write this on a paper and upload to twitter tag cnn now u go trend on international media. Lol funny

He’s not the one who wrote it. I’ve seen same somewhere else.
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by fvckchina: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2020
koontz knew some secrets, he knew china was developing a fatal virus at that time , and he put it down in his fiction.

and today that virus broke from the lab and revealed itself in public .

it is not a coincidence or an unwitted prophet. he was just telling the truth, which at that time was a secret.
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Onyekachi419(f): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Thunderblasts:

G-girl
My fellow G
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Halam09(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2020
slivertongue:
Dear CORONA VIRUS,

*China is overwhelmed,
*WHO is overwhelmed,
*Nigeria is boasting.
Our Government is joke.

Thank you sir,
God bless you.

Lol. This got my ribs cracking.
But truth be told, i knew it will get to Africa soon and once it gets to West Africa, Nigeria won't be able to avoid it cos we are so careless in this country.
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Thunderblasts(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Onyekachi419:
My fellow G
You are on your own o
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Onyekachi419(f): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Thunderblasts:

You are on your own o
Na you sabi
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by anonimi: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
israelmao:
This issues is being blown out of its original state,are you now referring to all Nigerians as being lazy because the few out of many millions travel abroad or take weird and bizarre decisions on the ground of avarice or prevailing circumstances?Mahatma Gandhi of India wasn't a great man or a president but just an Indian citizen out of many before he started building a great India and led millions of Indians for the kind of India he wanted, you too can replicate that in Nigeria.

What is wrong with you replicating that in our country?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by anonimi: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Koginaija:
there are thousands of gods that humans believe in but there is a GOD who created the heavens and the earth,who created a perfect man in his own image and likeness.But man deliberately went into sin and thereby man became imperfect,but guess what? He sent his only begotten SON to die on the cross for our sins and redeem us unto himself.it never cost GOD HIS life to create us,but it cost him the life of his very SON to redeem us from slavery.you my friend are valuable to GOD more than any thing in this world,so believe the good news and be saved.GOD LOVES YOU.

mrZENographer:
It's not the only religion. But it's the one true religion.
How I know? Because the name of Jesus Christ still performs great miracles as documented in the Bible, even greater miracles.
In other religions, they don't even believe such miracles exist today. And when they have problems, they seek spiritists who use demonic powers, charms, concoctions. Yet it doesn't work. Except they want to kill. Because the devil is expert in that.

These images you see below are among the hundreds of miracles God performed in our just concluded programme "From Sorrow to Joy". Many people were invited and thank God a good portion came and were blessed/healed.
The Lord's Chosen has been in operation for 17 years and testify to the fact that Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven.
Bear in mind, the pastor who prayed for the healing is not anywhere near the people that received healing. These people came out on their own. First timers/invitees.

The one healed of madness, they came from Osun State for the programme.

When last did you read the Good Samaritan story in the Bible?
Please read and reflect on it again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
no sir i know whom i haved believed in and i'm persuaded that he is able to keep that which i have commited unto him.for i have not believed in a cunningly deviced fable.i myself i'm a living witness of the existence of the one and only true GOD.sir,if you don't know GOD Just ask him to reveal himself to you,he surely will.
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by mrZENographer: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
anonimi:

So of all the testimonies I gave, this rubbish image is what you could come up with?
I talked about the demonstration of God's power which is uncommon. You are talking about belief.

Belief can be as cheap as words of f00l.
Re: Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case by TruthSpeaker: 3:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Solorrman3310:
U 4get to mention the Christian dominated communities not only in Nigeria are doing things exactly like china. As we all know Muslims do not eat pigs,donkeys,monkeys,maggot,dogs,hyenas,snails,cocroaches,lizards,human,horses and death rotten carcass of any kind. U can swiftly name what we eat and secondly we consider illiyracy as the degrading state of brain to decipher reason and logic in comparison to what is right and wrong as well as the ability to read and write,u have scientist,u have many professors,u have skills,u have great Doctors,u have bigger learning institution but u lack basic fundemental no how of the purpose of u being existed as a sane human,u lack a hoe but always brags of owning a farm,u brag of not being filthy because u wash ur body and cloths but u are number one in alcoholics,extramarital sex and incense taboo sex of having ur biological sons and parent in the name of freedom ,normality and being educated. Thirdly and the most comic and incredible of them all is how with all this brains and acheivement up till now u failed to realize that Jesus Christ a guy that existed long ago as a prophet can never be a God or God's son because his makeup automatically disqualified him being a God but can only be understood by a sense not by title or acheivement. I always have a huge reason to back up my claim,Jesus Christ was the only guy in history of mankind to be called God despite having fully functional carry-go follow-come , automatic anus and penix exactly the same as ur father's and mothers,he was the only God to have been known to visit toilet to shitt and urinate ,he was the only God to eat,cry and be castigated in humiliating manner in the name of saving uu as if God can't save u without degrading his son as u said. With all these scientist and brainies uptill date u can't reason well that dancing and singing can never be act of worship not only to God but even gudluck Jonathan can sue u if u choose to disturb his peace every sundays as even Jesus never once said his followers should go to a place call church on Sundays. U need to be busy unknotting the mess in ur religion not mocking Islam,why dnt u first ask ur Reverend is it not a shame for a God to visit toilet to shitt and urinate ? A real God need no such a thing that would assist or sustain him,he is way above this let alone wasting time in toilet. This is the only fact that no Christian or any other living human on Earth can say i lied. Even if u reply know that i quit reading even commending on nairaland let alone critic since 2011. If u mock Islam we will reply,if u dnt mock or insult us we will respect u and ur religion to cover the laugh stock.

WHAT A STUPID RESPONSE. YOU TOOK MY COMMENT OUT OF CONTEXT EVEN WHEN I WAS RATHER EXPLICIT. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A LOW IQ INDIVIDUAL. AT WHAT MOMENT DID I MOCK ISLAM? IF ANY THING, THE “GET TOGETHERNESS” CULTURE I MADE MENTION OF SHOULD RATHER HAVE BE SEEN AS A COMPLIMENT. YOU DON’T EVEN SEEM TO KNOW THE MEANING OF “TOGETHERNESS”.
IT IS REALLY OBVIOUS YOUR SELF-ESTEEM IS REALLY LOW AND YOU SUFFER A LOT FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
STEP UP BUDDY, DON’T REMAIN LOCKED UP IN THAT CUPBOARD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blames His Village People For His Brother's Injury. Graphic Photos / Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Man Discovers His Wife Of 3years Is HIV Positive (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.