Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Gummies For Hair, Skin And Nails - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gummies For Hair, Skin And Nails (644 Views)

Rings And Nails / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gummies For Hair, Skin And Nails by gracehart32: 4:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Gummies for Hair, Skin & Nails

Strawberry flavored gummies with biotin
Skin & nutrients*
Antioxidants vitamins C & E

Dietary Supplement

Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions®

Strawberry Flavored Gummies with Biotin
Skin & Nutrients*
Antioxidants Vitamin C & E
Looking good and feeling great has never been this delicious! Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contains just the right balance of nutrients to support lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin, all in a delicious strawberry flavored gummy.*

Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within.* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin.* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and promotes healthy nails by acting at the nail matrix, the base of the nail.*

No Artificial Flavor, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free.

Carefully Manufactured for Nature's Bounty, Inc.

Re: Gummies For Hair, Skin And Nails by QueenMarvella(f): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
How much
Re: Gummies For Hair, Skin And Nails by gracehart32: 1:02am On Feb 17, 2020
Chat me up on whatsapp
QueenMarvella:
How much
Re: Gummies For Hair, Skin And Nails by gracehart32: 1:08am On Feb 17, 2020
For those trying to grow out their hair, this is a good multi vitamin to try.
There are good reviews
Chat me up on whatsapp to purchase

(1) (Reply)

Shirtfreak By Melvin Oduah / Fashion Illustration With Mrs Peters / Dress Elegantly Without Breaking The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.