Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! (232 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 15, 2020
I have this handsome, gentle neighbor, we met at a provision store and since then we have been chatting alot, we usually see whenever i come out to get something that's like once in a week sometimes twice. The problem now is that he keeps saying he likes me, a few days after i didn't say anything i was walking my way home and they picked me since we were all going the same way, then his brother whom i guess had some history with my sister was like what are you guys? I said friends now he was now like as in boyfriend and girlfriend my neighbor immediately said yes, he was now like I'll be with your sister and he'll be with you that i shouldn't look for a boyfriend again cause i already have one. I was just quiet i didn't even know what to say. lipsrsealed i don't even know how to tell him i just want a neighborhood kind of friendship not cause i don't like him but because he is like 5 years older than me. It scares me because I'm very sure his junior sister is older than me. Now how does someone have a relationship like that? undecided
Elders o i need your help
Re: Help!!! by Davash222(m): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2020
Guys, should we tell her

One of my favorite lines back then; “Dear, please don’t break my guy’s heart o. He loves you so much” and the mumu girl will just be feeling herself. Lol
Some Nigeria girls no just get sense. Hehehehe
Re: Help!!! by yanabasee(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Hunty, don't be too excited.... It's either he wants to screw you and run or really want to have you...
Re: Help!!! by Drince: 7:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
Guys, should we tell her

One of my favorite lines back then; “Dear, please don’t break my guy’s heart o. He loves you so much” and the mumu girl will just be feeling herself. Lol
Some Nigeria girls no just get sense. Hehehehe
Will you give me the pleasure of telling her?
Hanty, i beg you in the name of GOD, No try am at all... Are you not seeing the bigger picture? The little bro had a fling with your sis, now the elder brother wants something with you?
Truth to be told i've never seen two brothers dating two sisters work out before.. But for sure i know it won't take long before your handsome gentle neighbour start making advances to your junior sister, or vice versa.
It doesn't always end well

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by Offpoint: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2020
grin You don't sound like someone that wants a "Neighbourhood" kinda friendship... You want him from what you typed up there so far.
Stop your pretence and either accept his advances or turn it down.

Nigerian ladies sef

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Furious 9 2020 Trailer / Is It Right Or Wrong For A Man To Kneel Down to Propose To A Lady / Relationship Approved By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.