Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why I Beat Up Agbowu At Peace Meeting – Oluwo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why I Beat Up Agbowu At Peace Meeting – Oluwo (431 Views)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting - Oluwo / "Why I Beat Up Another Monarch At Peace Meeting" - Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Beat Up Agbowu At Peace Meeting – Oluwo by Gistsfanz: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2020
Controversial monarch, Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, has reacted to the allegation that he beat Agbowu of Ogbaagbaa, Oba Sikiru, saying he only defended himself against the attempt of Agbowu to stick his eyes with his staff of office.

According to reports, Abdulrosheed Akanbi attacked a fellow monarch on Friday during a peace meeting with Assistant Inspector General of Police in charge of zone 11, Bashir Makama in Osogbo, Osun State.

The aim of the meeting was to resolve a land tussle among royal fathers within the Iwo axis.

However, in a statement from the palace, Oluwo stated that he was truly invited by the authority of the police to make peace on his stance curtailing excess land selling by monarchs under his domain.

According to him ”At the peace meeting held at AIG office, Agbowu of Ogbaagbaa interrupted Oluwo while making his speech and called Oba Akanbi unprintable names, pointing his staff of office at Oluwo while attempt to stick the staff in his eyes was defended”.

“How could a constable openly insult commissioner of police and make attempt to beat the CP? Can any monarch try such with Ooni, Alaafin”?

The palace of Oluwo called on governor Gboyega Oyetola to intervene before all the lands in Iwoland are sold by these lesser Obas crowned by the Oluwo of Iwoland to avert an imminent crisis in the land.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/oluwo-of-iwo-allegedly-beat-up-another-monarch-during-a-peace-meeting.html
Re: Why I Beat Up Agbowu At Peace Meeting – Oluwo by Davash222(m): 7:24am On Feb 15, 2020
See how some People’s ‘Igwes’ are disgracing themselves for public. This is shameful!
Using his staff of office(offor) to stick in Oluwo of ‘almighty’ Iwoland eyes. This is hooliganism in full apparels!

1 Like

Re: Why I Beat Up Agbowu At Peace Meeting – Oluwo by dawnomike(m): 7:25am On Feb 15, 2020
Even in the presence of the police... Weldone sir!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Beat Up Agbowu At Peace Meeting – Oluwo by olisaEze(m): 7:29am On Feb 15, 2020
Thug life Oba aka 'Igwe Tupac II'! grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Beat Up Agbowu At Peace Meeting – Oluwo by Jabioro: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2020
I knew they were all thugs, legalized one..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10th Coronation Anniversary: Olomu Epitomizes Greatness – Olateju / Top Ten Tribes You Do Not Want To Mess With. / Adamawa State Governor Thumbs Up Lunguda Festival For Promoting Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.