Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe (69135 Views)

Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Jones4190(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2020
If Buhari was interfering; if there was a cabal, what happened to APC in Rivers, Zamfara and now Bayelsa would not happen. If Buhari was dictatorial like Obasanjo or weak like Jonathan, PDP judges like Mary Odili would all have been flushed out of the judiciary!
President Buhari is a democratic leader in whom we are well pleased.

2 Likes

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are funny.party primaries cases takes longer duration and it was at a different federal court division.there are different cases.
Diri will not take bayelsa anywhere,he's another ikpeazu
I may ne funny because I've already mentioned in my previous post that you might say it's a different scenario...which I just confirmed. Let's see what happens in the end.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Where are you coming from....

I guess you can't read but anyway endure your pain. While it last...

Since yesterday and beyond west has been kicking and barking like a wounded dog....LOL

My message is simple and no Ijaw in it....may your pain be relieved...lol
I'm not from the west so shove that whatever down your stomach.

You are all obsessed. Smh.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2020
Dansuqi:

Can pdp win that state in an open election

Senatordave1, Iamtruth and one other moniker....u no dey tire....Lol

In voice of former speaker Paul Ryan to Democrats....“Guys give it up, is over”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by prettytasha(f): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2020
airminem:
BAYELSA IS A PDP STATE, SIMPLE! wink
and what development has that brought the state ?

3 Likes

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2020
Dansuqi:

As apc lost bayelsa so shall pdp lose it.am not seeking your attention.i dont usually cancel posts unless forced to.

Well Diri is the governor.

Come back in 2024.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Dansuqi: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2020
kelvinginzie:

Take it easy, Tony Alabi has no case.
Apc primaries were more fraudulent, how did an unknown Lyon have thousands of votes compared to a very popular Lokobiri who got just a few hundreds votes.
Am in pains man,can't take it easy.the apc primaries was rigged,if not for the time lapse,the court would have cancelled the primaries or declare lokpobiri
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Dansuqi: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well Diri is the governor.

Come back in 2024.
Shea i told you last year that apc will win bayelsa? Who will believe that lyon will be removed? Diri is shaky
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2020
Notasaints:
I'm not from the west so shovel that whatever down your stomach.

You are all obsessed. Smh.

Obsessed.....trash.

Highest you can do is to Congratulate the new Governor of Bayelsa....

Same way... we all congratulated lyon when he won.

So eat your sentiment down to your throat.

Igbos are not your league.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by fergie001: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2020
Jones4190:
If Buhari was interfering; if there was a cabal, what happened to APC in Rivers, Zamfara and now Bayelsa would not happen. If Buhari was dictatorial like Obasanjo or weak like Jonathan, PDP judges like Mary Odili would all have been flushed out of the judiciary!
President Buhari is a democratic leader in whom we are well pleased.
As dictatorial as Obasanjo was, how many judges did he kick out?

The weak Jonathan was the one who forced Ayo Salami out.

If you find nothing on the judges, Mary Odili esp....there is nothing you can do about it.

Did the same Buhari not indict Justice Ngwuta, break into his house at night using the DSS?
Was anything found on him after the harassment?

Is he not back to the bench of the Supreme Court?
He was still apologised to in writing.

The SC is like a cabal, if nothing is found on you...give the "worstest" judgement, nothing will happen... Excepting posterity and your conscience will judge you.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Dansuqi: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2020
fairfora:
I may ne funny because I've already mentioned in my previous post that you might say it's a different scenario...which I just confirmed. Let's see what happens in the end.
Lets be watchful she though i wish pdp loses
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by bluecircle470: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Though the case is in court.

Nation newspaper is in really in pain.....

Meanwhile Incase you missed it......David lyon visits Tinubu.

Lesson: Don't associate with failures in early stage of your victory

https://www.nairaland.com/5536515/david-lyon-visits-bola-tinubu

Meanwhile in second screenshot someone was showing his ego that was matched upon. See how he was praising a man, a mere mortal....

No wonder God turned Nebuchadnezzar to an animal

Tinubu dealt with easterner so you’re still in pains..... sorry i fealt your pain
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Dansuqi:

Shea i told you last year that apc will win bayelsa? Who will believe that lyon will be removed? Diri is shaky

Well Diri is the destined Governor.

Timi will meet a hot case and moreover since lyon is out and Douye in....simply shows fate doesn't want apc to rule that state.

Alaibe should go for senate seat since Douye seat is now vacant If he is from that district.

But for the Governorship the wooly circle is settled
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Renforce: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2020
emeijeh:
Please has anyone heard Manna the audio BBQ guy's view as regards Bayelsa matter?
So shocking to see a jobless fellow kid on every thread repeating his senseless matra of "our darling president" now selecting threats to comment on, and neglecting Bayelsa Governor's threads.

Abi he go join queue to collect January 30k stipend?
grin

Our Darling Daddy angry

2 Likes

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Dansuqi: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Well Diri is the destined Governor.

Timi will meet a hot case and moreover since lyon is out and Douye in....simply shows fate doesn't want apc to rule that state.

Alaibe should go for senate seat since Douye seat is now vacant If he is from that district.

But for the Governorship the wooly circle is settled
The bolded is perhaps fate trying to crown him governor.if diri had lost on Thursday,in extension it was a lost for alaibe.he is desperate,this is his best chance.diri is a failure,fate cannot bring a failure like ikpeazu to power.bayelsans did not vote against diri for nothing.i dont like pdp but alaibe will develop bayelsa
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2020
bluecircle470:

Tinubu dealt with easterner so you’re still in pains..... sorry i fealt your pain

When and where this boy...LOL

How old are you..
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2020
Dansuqi:

The bolded is perhaps fate trying to crown him governor.if diri had lost on Thursday,in extension it was a lost for alaibe.he is desperate,this is his best chance.diri is a failure,fate cannot bring a failure like ikpeazu to power.bayelsans did not vote against diri for nothing.i dont like pdp but alaibe will develop bayelsa

Lolzzzzzzz

Check your blood pressure please. Diri is the man.

Charity begins at home...Deliver your state and local government for APC first..

Seems bayelsa has a fate with pdp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Enough of these dramma Bayelsans.

Get ur ass to work and dont allow federal government people turn your place to unnecessary battle ground. Ur oil should not become a curse for you. Give peace a chance and stop giving room for germination of occultism. Politicians will always use you for their personal gain and dump your sorry ass.

Most of their families will never come out when they hear the sound of knock out. Why do you continue to risk your God gifted lives.

Please enough. Leave politicians to die for themselves.

I thought Jonathan has me settled everything with Pdp and Apc In Bayelsa. He’s like a father to all of them.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2020
Notasaints:
You're right. They are not in my league. They are

Drug dealers

thieves

scammers

definitely not in my league.

Lol....see pain and pain and pain and pain...

People who are first to. Label others thieves are the worst and dangerous criminals in real life....

They presides over all sorts of evil and will be the first to call another evil....
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
If they are not PDP will also be disqualify and another declared as winner.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by alizma: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Though the case is in court.

Nation newspaper is in really in pain.....

Meanwhile Incase you missed it......David lyon visits Tinubu.

Lesson: Don't associate with failures in early stage of your victory

https://www.nairaland.com/5536515/david-lyon-visits-bola-tinubu

Meanwhile in second screenshot someone was showing his ego that was matched upon. See how he was praising a man, a mere mortal....

No wonder God turned Nebuchadnezzar to an animal
Maybe is as a result of his visit to Jonathan's house
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Wasky101: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
AAA593:

What happened to Heineken of APC at the supreme will play out. The time has elapsed
Unless he had filed the case before elections
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Vikynas: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
This Niger Delta people have same wide range faces
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Niceman4u(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
emeijeh:
Please has anyone heard Manna the audio BBQ guy's view as regards Bayelsa matter?
So shocking to see a jobless fellow kid on every thread repeating his senseless matra of "our darling president" now selecting threats to comment on, and neglecting Bayelsa Governor's threads.

Abi he go join queue to collect January 30k stipend?
grin

The boy is useless! Very useless. His attitude is so disgusting. shocked
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Notasaints:
Bye Bye.

And btw I didn't label anybody, I just state the obvious.

You're running away because facts of your life is staring at you.

It is only a thief, scammer, swindler, liar that will see and notice another person. With same characteristics as his.

So I am happy that you're naming various crimes you've indulged in.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by airminem(f): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
prettytasha:
and what development has that brought the state ?
You must be in Bayelsa to know for self, first hand. Not "i hear say" for paper okay. If you like to, explore the state.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by prettytasha(f): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
airminem:
You must be in Bayelsa to know for self, first hand. Not "i hear say" for paper okay. If you like to, explore the state.
lol I've lived in bayesla for two years , and it's actually the worst in the south south , I'm not an apc member , but that state needs a change
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Notasaints:
Igbo people are notorious criminal it's all over nairaland.
From the biggest fraud, you pull in American.
https://www.nairaland.com/5375178/full-list-nigerians-indicted-1.1b
To bank robber in Dubai
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.nairaland.com/5113211/names-5-nigerians-dubai-robbery&hl=en-NG
To the crimes, you are committed In south African, India, Malaysia, and co.

I don't need a seer to tell me that you are all thieves.

Seems your people are village champions whille others are heavy diasporean....

Really sorry for your painful heart....

Igbos are on course because Igbo amaka grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun State Allocation For February Is N6M / Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.