Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe (69138 Views)

Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by IMASTEX: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
emeijeh:

Abi he go join queue to collect January 30k stipend?
Least I heard, they haven't paid them this year. grin grin
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Allen102: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by xpmode(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Lol!! The accord party might end up ruling the state grin, Diri the caretaker governor.

I see this coming pdp will be disqualified, a clawn of a governor will be enthroned, yet he will turn the state around for good. People all over Nigeria will love him.

Music will flow over him...

Is he a young chap

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by AAA593: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
which time? You are dreaming.
What's the meaning of this?
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Bimpe29: 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
One problem too many in Bayelsa.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by ChoCho54(f): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Lol!! The accord party might end up ruling the state grin, Diri the caretaker governor.
And if Diri remains...

Chai the tin pain you o

If I hear say you dey beg to be taken back..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by ChoCho54(f): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
emeijeh:
Please has anyone heard Manna the audio BBQ guy's view as regards Bayelsa matter?
So shocking to see a jobless fellow kid on every thread repeating his senseless matra of "our darling president" now selecting threads to comment on, and neglecting Bayelsa Governor's threads.

grin
I just dey observe you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Bennycollins: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Anything is possible in Nigeria. Apc have promised to explore all windows to take back Bayelsa, including probably, making Alaibe an offer to decamp as soon as he is sworn in. Tanko is ready as usual.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Dansuqi: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bennycollins:
Anything is possible in Nigeria. Apc have promised to explore all windows to take back Bayelsa, including probably, making Alaibe an offer to decamp as soon as he is sworn in. Tanko is ready as usual.
You won't blame them,they went through a lot to get that state

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Dansuqi: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
AAA593:

What's the meaning of this?
It was filed within 14 days
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
fergie001:
Yesterday's events pained The Nation newspaper.....they reported the barring of Douye at INEC HQs, most of the Bayelsa news they promoted yesterday was the violent part.

Dem go deh alright las las..... grin

Alaibe, withdraw your case, and be a statesman nah.
withdraw wetin if im be governor na bad thing

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
babytoun:

I just read the suit Timi filed ...he is actually asking for cancellation of the pdp primaries because it fell short of electoral guidelines ..

The other interesting thing about the suit is that Timi's request to transfer the suit to Abuja has been granted...some interesting times await ..

I expect Jonathan to talk to Timi anyway ...even Atiku will have to come in and pacify timi
did u ask gej to talk 2 Heineken...allow Timi to exercise his right

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Allen102:
How are igbos successful? Is it by selling drugs all over Asian or doing prostitution all over Ghana? tell me I want to know?

Come out from creek if you want serious discussion.

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by emeijeh(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
ChoCho54:
I just dey observe you..
Lol
Boss wetin I do? cheesy
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by engineerboat(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
fergie001:
Yesterday's events pained The Nation newspaper.....they reported the barring of Douye at INEC HQs, most of the Bayelsa news they promoted yesterday was the violent part.

Dem go deh alright las las..... grin

Alaibe, withdraw your case, and be a statesman nah.

I suspect Alaibe to withdraw that case

GEJ is involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by ogbologbo1000(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
AAA593:

What happened to Heineken of APC at the supreme will play out. The time has elapsed
The case was ongoing before the Supreme court judgment

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by ChoCho54(f): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
emeijeh:

Lol
Boss wetin I do? cheesy
bring your ears close..na d guy be that nah grin

1 Like

Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by SirBunky85(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
emeijeh:
Please has anyone heard Manna the audio BBQ guy's view as regards Bayelsa matter?
So shocking to see a jobless fellow kid on every thread repeating his senseless matra of "our darling president" now selecting threads to comment on, and neglecting Bayelsa Governor's threads.

grin
senseless
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by PopsiAde: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Since it is a pre-election matter, Alaibe ought to have have filled his claim before now. As it is, I believe it is dead on arrival.
Diri has nothing to fear.
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by Dansuqi: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2020
PopsiAde:
Since it is a pre-election matter, Alaibe ought to have have filled his claim before now. As it is, I believe it is dead on arrival.
Diri has nothing to fear.
He filed it on the 14th.pdp primaries was on the 4th
Re: Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe by durangokid: 5:40am On Feb 16, 2020
AAA593:

What happened to Heineken of APC at the supreme will play out. The time has elapsed
. Don't mind all these paid goons,, some times I wonder how intelligent some of are, especially in reasoning, though I know that most of my colleagues in journalism are not sharp, most of have sold themselves to politicians, I wonder how someone who calls him or herself journalist will come up with this trash, an obvious preelection matter that can no be entertained by any court in Nigeria, except justice Abang

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.