Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (84052 Views)

Man Who Invited Friends To Have Sex With 15-Year-Old Daughter In Imo Arrested / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by irunoko(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
The boy deserves it.there he will be taught how to control his uncontrollable phenese
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Suko110(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
After a failed parenting, they want to punish the young man because they have the means to.
What a wicked world

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
again. Wondering who is behind this blog. Always manufacturing stories
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Papadoh(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Arrested for abduction?? But according to the story, he never actually abducted her and they are both minors... i'm guessing the girl's parents are either rich or connected, maybe both.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Me judgement, each of the under age lovers should get 15. strokes of water cane with serious warning. Effect of Valentine's day hype
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by MUHAMMEDJiB(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Did d guy force her?
Was she tape?
Since they are lovers n they both agreed before engaging themselves, y should the boy be detained?
Both of them should be detained n sentence to prison
U just said what is in my mind now
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Philinho(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thank Goodness both are minors
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Vicyace: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Maybe it was the girl in question that took the boy out. Who sabi?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Pavarottii(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
I did this ooo.. The only difference d girl was 16
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by chinedumoooo: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Poor parental upbringing.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by worlexy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
MhisTahrah:
The girl went to collect peniss, she wasn't abducted.I suspect her parents are well to do and want to punish the boy.They are both minors and they both consented to the act, I don't think there's any crime there.
Lawyers, please enlighten us.
Age of sexual consent in Lagos State is 18years
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by pacino26(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
As a parent and a father of a girl child to be, all boys are useless including my very self before my FIL but this treatment is harsh on the boy.

What if the daughter is the one who planned everything from start to finish and even financed it? The boy's family should get a good lawyer jare.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by topmost1102(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Did d guy force her?

abi o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by dazzlingd(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
I don't understand, arresting a 17 year old boy for a consensual sex with a 15 year old, arent they both minors...so what's the crime of the boy??
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by shineeye1: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
What are the parents of the boy waiting for before going to arrest the girl for luring their son into sex? The two should be remanded until one party(if any) can prove to be the innocent one.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by AreaFada2: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Did d guy force her?
Was she tape?
Since they are lovers n they both agreed before engaging themselves, y should the boy be detained?

You know parents always like to believe other kids are those spoiling their own. Trading blame is much easier. It makes us feel less guilty about own failure. Parenting failure in this case.

They simply eloped, not abducted. This has been happening since the beginning of time.

We just have raise our kids (boys & girls) better to do what is right.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by West2019(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Rubbish nonsense stupid barbaric act why arresting the guy , dey fada just wnt to spoil this young guy carryar 4 nutin .come to my state 15 yrs old gal will give u better Bleep u wey be adult go run away from dem .dat who knw if the fada dey Bleep the daughter self
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by TheIlerioluwa(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Well I'm 21 and I'm still a virgin... But this 17 years old boy is straffing already. Oluwa wetin dey occur.
anyways, i didn't see any crime here. But my law student friend told me that the age for sexual consent is 16 not 18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Khaleell001(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Did d guy force her?
Was she tape?

Did you read the post?
He lured her out from. their area and had his way with her.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by miftaudeen(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Minor but mature.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by foleskay(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Its like most of pm express reporters are perverts. Their only specialization is on sec related matters. Nigerians loves such stories alot tho.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Uyi168: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
The sex was almost consensual ..
Free the guy pls...
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Bimpe29: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sorrowful happening too many.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Abiodun86: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oga judge don't be bias

Was the girl raped? Was she forced to the place where the deed was done?

Besides they are minors, in this regards, the guy can't be sentenced to prison
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by linearity: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
GoddyOra:
They are both underage before the law.
As long as the boy didn't force her to commit the deed (like a rape scenario) then he should be acquitted.

Lots of 15years old kid are been defiled all over the world be their fellow kids and it isn't a crime.
NPF and the said Court should do the NEEDFUL!!!

Age of consent is 11 under Nigeria constitution and it does not appear the guy forced her, they can’t make a rape allegation.

Hence they are trying the ‘kidnapping’ angle to shack down the guy and his family.

Las las, money will exchange hands and the case will be dropped, with the prosecutor pressuring the girl’s parent behind the scene to accept settlement that their case is on shaky grounds.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
That girl is evil, you enjoyed the sex, and bluntly open your dirty mouth to tell your parents you had sex, don't she watch movies.

If it was not a sin, the boy would have sex you in the presence of your parents.

Anyway I still don't believe this trash.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Elxandre(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
tyup:
As a full blooded igbo guy it's shocking how we have fast import this our Local normal culture to Lagos where our Yoruba counterpart have always lived in peace knowing nothing about Rape......i the expect Yoruba Elder to try as much as possible to see to that

Yoruba land must not go so pervert as our land as always been
sad
Mumu instead of you to do productive things, like learning how to type correct English, here you are.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by yommen: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
AmazingDesigns:
angry
This is obviously the handwork of parents who think their baby girl is still a baby.

For bleep sake, they're both minors na.
What's the crime here?

I wonder o.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Retrography(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Did d guy force her?
Was she tape?

Rape does not only mean using force to have intercourse.
When a minor (less than 18years) is convinced to have sex, it is known as Statutory Rape*
That is why it is risky having sex with anyone who is below 18years because the story can turn against you.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Kylekent59: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
MUHAMMEDJiB:
U just said what is in on my mind now

Same here.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ISRAEL4298(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
nawah ohh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.