Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City (83263 Views)

Inside The 15,000 Purpose-built Diriyah Arena Hosting Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Rui / Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach / Manchester United Announce Assistant Rui Faria Will Depart Old Trafford At The E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Angelfrost(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

Freepinto, but you guys are still the ones criticising Mompha and Hushpuppi dem. Hypocrites!!

With all due respect, it's completely disingenuous and nearly obtuse making such comparison!!!

Pinto is the kind of "criminal" I will gladly train my child to become... Mompha and Hushidiot are a blight to Nigerians home and abroad!!!

Please, y'all should learn to use your brains when making analogies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Angelfrost(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
unity004:
grin grin wasted talent, when you can use your hacking skills and steal money from Banks in developing countries like Somalia, Chad and co with weak internet security

Everyone is not hungry or thievish like you and your leaders!!!

Hard as it might be for you to believe, some youths actually despise stealing.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by kokomilala(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
He's now like the Robin Hood of football. Another Edward Snowden,another Jullian Assange.They are busting the bubbles of those who bend and hoard the truth.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

Freepinto, but you guys are still the ones criticising Mompha and Hushpuppi dem. Hypocrites!!
bros, duping people and exposing corruption are not the same thing..... the guy is a whistleblower and not a yahoo boy/man... appreciate the difference!!!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Swagahyk(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Liverpool FC tweets support for the embattled whistle blower Rui Pinto.

Please that handle is not LFC official twitter handle, it's not even Verified. Stop misleading people

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
SuperBlack:
What does he stand to gain now??

1. Clear conscience
2. Sense of fulfilment
3. International Fame and acclaim
4. Satisfaction of watching Man Citeh disgraced
5. Increased fan and client base.

Now, what would he have stood to gain if he had done nothing??!

7 Likes

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by chinedumoooo: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
I still maintain my words that no shortcut to success.
Because one day every atrocity must be exposed.
Ask deputy to Lyon.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

With all due respect, it's completely disingenuous and nearly obtuse making such comparison!!!

Pinto is the kind of "criminal" I will gladly train my child to become... Mompha and Hushidiot are a blight to Nigerians home and abroad!!!

Please, y'all should learn to use your brains when making analogies.
exactly!!!! That is my exact reply to the guy, he seems confused. Maybe he is also one of them

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Angelfrost(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dybala11:

Is hacking a legal act? Although Man City seems guilty of the offense, this act of his too is criminal.

Ethical Hacking is now a course in some countries.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by futurism: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

you are stupid for bringing Mompha and hushpuppi here. Did Pinto steal people's hard earn money? You bloody piece of scoundrel and fraudster.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by shogsman(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
DSoj:
Instead of rehabilitating the guy and convert his talents into national treasures... awon ode
Crap,do you know how many dozens of hackers like him already works for the government,so you think he is some kind of exceptional person because he hacked a football club.
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by shogsman(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Misinformation, mymd44,seun,lalasticlala do the needful
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Dybala11(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Ethical Hacking is now a course in some countries.
Ok, well atleast his was not to steal or divert funds but to reveal financial irregularities by football clubs.
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by TheKingIsHere: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

WTF!!! angry

Did you just compare someone, who used his internet skills to expose huge financial misappropriation and financial breaches, despite knowing the risks he is putting himself in for doing so, to the likes of Mopha and Hushpuppi whom till today no one knows what they do for a living but yet living large?

Seriously, some nairalanders have a problem upstairs. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by tricksters: 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
But over there 30 year old are being sent to jail for doing the right thing but the foolishness that derided your entire existence won't let you point that out.

Davash222:
Here a 30 year old is still seen as Leader of Tomorrow. Still unemployed, or Npower beneficiary, or BMC miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by GeneralPula: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
mayklef:
And thats what i call lucrative cyber crime
Not all diz send me itunes card boys we hav in 9ja

Yo..

Real hackers..

They’re behind 70% of what’s making scam possible..
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Ykol(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Follow us on Instagram @kolz_brands we're in Nigeria and Dubai

1 Like

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Tallest45(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
If na Nigeria, the guy eyes for done swell...
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Insectkiller: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Genius!

How I wish I have just half of d opportunity diz guy has..
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Bahddo(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Interesting...

This guy could have been sitting in billions in Nigeria ooo if he did same here.

Audio money sha...
he'd be dead, depending on who he exposes.
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by TheWonder: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
Here a 30 year old is still seen as Leader of Tomorrow. Still unemployed, or Npower beneficiary, or BMC miscreant.

grin Lol, we still believe that we are tomorrow's leaders nah..

If na Nigerian, they for don beat am, Nigerian twitter curse am, then he go mysteriously die for cell. Case closed. grin
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oregbe17:
that massive

I'll like to know the kind of computer he used to carry out the operation
Na normal computer, the most important thing is
identifying weakness and vulnerabilities of some system and gaining access with it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by chewwie(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

What an extremely stupid assertion! Mompha and Hush are borderline Criminals, Pinto isn't. He works for a legit org., did you hear that he duped Man City? Get sense oh!
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by chewwie(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Yeah, that's Liverpool's official Twitter handle.
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by chewwie(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Good on you, Pinto. City and PSG are ruining football! I know I'm an Arsenal fan.
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by chewwie(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
oloriooko:
UEFA paid him to do it, corrupt set of eediots
Wa ti aboke for your stupidity
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
DSoj:
Instead of rehabilitating the guy and convert his talents into national treasures... awon ode
You don't need to tell them what to do, this is the best way to go. Because the enemy of the hacker is boredom, drudgery, and authoritarian figures who use censorship and secrecy to strangle the freedom of information. Monotonous work keeps the hacker from hacking.
Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
unity004:
grin grin wasted talent, when you can use your hacking skills and steal money from Banks in developing countries like Somalia, Chad and co with weak internet security
Black man sense. Stupid sense.
Dis is why the continent is backward.

This young man did something to bring transparency to an important sector and industry in his country. In the end he'll be infamous but make a honourable name for himself. Black man sense is to steal money from poor people for himself. Later they will complain about a lack of amenities & opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by mayorkay1996(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
I swear d guy na real..agba awo..big ups to him..Hope he is released. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Jonathan39: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
My guy you dey para po grin grin no mind the idiot, he thinks everybody wants to steal people's hard earn money like him
futurism:
you are stupid for bringing Mompha and hushpuppi here. Did Pinto steal people's hard earn money? You bloody piece of scoundrel and fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City by Bizibi(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

did pinto steal money from the clubs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Don't Play For Nigeria - David Alaba / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.