Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network (3477 Views)

Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic) / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual / Man Finds Out His Russian Wife Killed, Buried Her Ex Hubby In The Yard 20yrs Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by smizzy62: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Man who claimed to be a Prophet has been apprehended by operatives team in Ogun state for killing and buried a woman.

According to reports, the man identified as Jide Olawale invited the woman he met on facebook strangled her to death on visit to see him in ifo Ogun state, he disclosed to a team of operative team to where the woman was buried,

said the head and arms of the victim were cut off before she was buried.

Reports revealed that on her arrival to his location in ogun, the fake prophet told her to first get over the stress of her trip, by taking depressants. Olawale allegedly injected her with a heavy dose of depressants and subsequently overpowered and strangled her. please click here to read full story

Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by princeade86(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Strange
Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by hisgrace090: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
We're harbouring so many barberic beings this days as a nation, its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by Annie939(f): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
social media visit hmmm people no dey tire..........?

1 Like

Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by PlayerMeji: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
That's what they can do... Why not say" how I created the world's first solar motor"

It is how I tricked someone who trusted me to kill that they can do.

Let them skin him alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by Bola146(f): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hummmm.... that is why someone needs to be very careful with all these social media dating sad

1 Like

Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by segebase(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Inside life
Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by UbanmeUdie: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
shocked

All because of preek!

I really don't know why ladies prefer the taste of a long distance strange preek than that of Friday the next door neighbor.

She deserved what she got.
Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by duncun: 3:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by MacBan: 4:51am On Feb 16, 2020
The ghost civilization at work... Yoruba people and Ritual killing are like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by irunoko(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2020
A senseless housewife going on a visit to a stranger.smh... undecided
Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by MrBONE2(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2020
MacBan:
The ghost civilization at work... Yoruba people and Ritual killing are like 5&6.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed, Buried, 27 Year Old House Wife I Met On Social Network by duncun: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) / Ipodo...where Drug Dealers Harvest Pleasure, Profit From Little Girls’ Bodies / Man Kills Daughter For Holding His Manhood, Buries Her Remains In Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.