Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Oshiomole Becomes Confused On The Reason Behind The Defeat Of APC In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Becomes Confused On The Reason Behind The Defeat Of APC In Bayelsa (452 Views)

Lasun Yusuff- The Defeat Of APC Will Lead To The Political Death Of Politicians / The Officer Who Prevented The Defeat Of Nigeria During The Civil War / My Greatest Joy Is The Defeat Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Becomes Confused On The Reason Behind The Defeat Of APC In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oshiomole is confused. Yesterday, he blamed Supreme Court today is blaming INEC, who will he blame tomorrow?
Re: Oshiomole Becomes Confused On The Reason Behind The Defeat Of APC In Bayelsa by kiyosaki1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
cloudconcept:
Oshiomole is confused. Yesterday, he blamed Supreme Court today is blaming INEC, who will he blame tomorrow?

If you ask me , who I go ask .
Re: Oshiomole Becomes Confused On The Reason Behind The Defeat Of APC In Bayelsa by realstars: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
After blaming every one, he will blame ''himself'' at last, for being a confused man.
Re: Oshiomole Becomes Confused On The Reason Behind The Defeat Of APC In Bayelsa by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
cloudconcept:

He has been a very confused man since his new wife ran away grin

(1) (Reply)

APC Are Yahoo Yahoo, Uncertainty Pervades Nigeria Under Buhari – Pastor Giwa / Interview With Prince Kanunta Kanu (mazi Nnamdi Kanus Brother) / Nd'igbo, Onye Aghana Nwanneya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.