Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC (40129 Views)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare Advises APC Governors. / Zone NASS Offices According To Geopolitical Zones, Groups Advises APC Leadership / Saraki: Kayode Ogundamisi Advises APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Very true Keyamo. As a party we recognize our mistake not some party that will go to Somalia Embassy to protest.
you recognized your mistakes and instead of correcting them, you guys burn and loot in protest

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by noisy45(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Very true Keyamo. As a party we recognize our mistake not some party that will go to Somalia Embassy to protest.

you are in severe pains

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by edoairways: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
From his comment, I suspect PDP was compensated with Bayelsa. If you know you know
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by truthfulparrot(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Festus Keyamo is tired of defending Buhari and Apc. He doesn't care if they sack him. He cannot continue to dance naked to the cacophony of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Chukwurah003: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
So this is how keyamo festus became a Minister....

I Remember how festus came to Limelight..

From the Death of the Late Minister of Justice.

Keyamo produced a boy that claimed he was the one that Assaasinated the Late Minister..

Up till tomorrow, both the boy and the case no one knows.. Festus keyamo became popular..

Efcc Came calling and Festus keyamo became a Solicitor for the Efcc..

Today Keyamo is a Minister....

Festus Keyamo I Greet u sir

What is this one saying
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Chukwurah003: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Festus Keyamo is tired of defending Buhari and Apc. He doesn't care if they sack him. He cannot continue to dance naked to the cacophony of shame.

Was your brain asleep while you typed this smh
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by AreaFada2: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
oloriooko:
I think everyone is tired of bubu's incompetence and Keyamo being one of the staunch supporter of bubu has started coming back to his old self after realizing he's backed the wrong horse
Oh boy, the English idiom is too good. At least any horse will still gallop quite fast. Na wrong sloth he back sef. grin
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by CanadaOrBust: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
edoairways:
From his comment, I suspect PDP was compensated with Bayelsa. If you know you know

PDP MUST NOT AGREE!!!
The two cases are very different!
Disqualification is common in politics per Bayelsa. In Imo nobody was disqualified instead it is a case of the SC aiding and abetting clear fraud and rigging!
Also in Bayelsa SC upheld lower courts. In Imo they overruled all lower courts AND INEC to replace an 8-month gov with a FOURTH place finisher.
THE CASES ARE NOT COMPARABLE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by ud4u: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ibi like say in don tire for that position, make APC no change am for him
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by ud4u: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

PDP MUST NOT AGREE!!!
The two cases are very different!
Disqualification is common in politics per Bayelsa. In Imo nobody was disqualified instead it is a case of the SC aiding and abetting clear fraud and rigging!
Also in Bayelsa SC upheld lower courts. In Imo they overruled all lower courts AND INEC to replace an 8-month gov with a FOURTH place finisher.
THE CASES ARE NOT COMPARABLE!!

On point
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by mechanics(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
That's what Oshiomole should have said not for him to start saying nonsense
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Ekaka1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

From the Death of the Late Minister of Justice , Chief Bola Ige

Keyamo produced a boy that claimed he was the one that Assaasinated the Late Minister..

Up till tomorrow, both the boy and the case no one knows.. Festus keyamo became popular..

Today like Play like Play ,Keyamo is a Minister....

Was it Bola Ige or one, Funsho Williams who was found bound, strangled, and stabbed at his home in Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, On July 27, 2006. I think he was running or trying to run for governorship elections in Lagos state or so.
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nobody needs your advice . You lost your reputations as a human rights activist since the day you came out openly to spew thrash in support of the apc on the invasion of the diss after court granted bail to swore.
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by tete7000(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
oloriooko:
I think everyone is tired of bubu's incompetence and Keyamo being one of the staunch supporter of bubu has started coming back to his old self after realizing he's backed the wrong horse

Which realized? The guy did all he did to get close to the cooky jar. They told you he doesn't know what's right? He does but he is willing to do anything to make money. As far as people like Keyamo are concerned, the end justifies the means.
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Removal of Oshiomhole is near. He has become wrong piece of the puzzle due to his high headedness and wreckless statements
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sense from the pyscophant for once tongue
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by teejet: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Did you hear that:

"......WE SHOULD WORK ON OUR OWN PARTY INTERNAL MECHANISM THAT NEEDLESSLY GIVE AWAY VICTORIES TO THE OPPOSITION....."

Best reasonable comments so far from a member of the ruling party on the Bayelsa judgement.
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Righteousness89(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ekaka1:

Was it Bola Ige or one, Funsho Williams who was found bound, strangled, and stabbed at his home in Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, On July 27, 2006. I think he was running or trying to run for governorship elections in Lagos state or so.

Engr Funsho Williams was a different case...
He was Assasinated in His house..

Chief Bola ige was killed while serving as the Minister of Justice in his house in Bodija Ibadan.

I Remember the security men attached to Him said they went to eat or something like that.

Mr. Festus Keyamo suddenly appeared from nowhere with one young man. He said the Man confessed to Him that he was the one that killed Chief Bola ige..

Drama in Nigeria didn't start today ooo
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Liposure: 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

baba u are not from d truth. I was young when i watch keyamo investigate d late legal luminary death

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Liposure: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Well spoken festus
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by gbaskiboy: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thank you my boy, you don chop?
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by aycorporat(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

I swear, me sef dey reason am. I remember that year the guy he produced was called fryo. Infact he deposed an affidavit then that they removed his cap but he didn't pull the trigger on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Enisam(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thanks for speaking the truth on this ground.......Being a legal luminary am sure you understand the conditions that led to the disqualification of Lyon's election#Congratulations@OfficialDoureDir#BayelsanRejoice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by chozzy: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
truthfulparrot:

I think so too
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by sacx: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
As a consequence of the supreme court's judgment, the multi Degi ought to be prosecuted for perjury, and the INEC REC sanctioned for allowing such foul play. But no, this is Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by mu2sa2: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

And his next post is .... ( your guess is as good as mine).
Re: Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC by Righteousness89(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
aycorporat:

I swear, me sef dey reason am. I remember that year the guy he produced was called fryo. Infact he deposed an affidavit then that they removed his cap but he didn't pull the trigger on him.
Yeah brother! Fryo! That's the Name I forgot!

You are very informed sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud / Mike Ozekhome: Pantami Contracted Islamic TV To Cover FG Event / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.