Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic (1291 Views)

How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / 5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by olaniyi50(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is no news that businesses are crippled in this covid-19 pandemic period.

But you'll agree with me that immediately after this pandemic, some businesses will be trying to find their way up while others will witness an increase in profit because of demands.

So, I'm throwing this to all Nairalanders........ What businesses are likely to boom immediately after this pandemic.
Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by bigiyaro(m): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
food and drugs.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by Deasegun19(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
those into ... food health shelter
Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by olaniyi50(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2020
bigiyaro:
food and drugs.
Ok
Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by olaniyi50(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Deasegun19:
those into ...
food
health
shelter

Shelter??
How will shelter boom
Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by mrsage(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2020
bigiyaro:
food and drugs.

So there will be more demand for food after this Covid 19 situation?

I don't think so. Kindly explain
Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by Deasegun19(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2020
olaniyi50:

Shelter?? How will shelter boom
affordable housing
Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by Deasegun19(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2020
mrsage:

more demand for the less available food supply...
Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by bigiyaro(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2020
mrsage:

I don't care what you think.
Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by sulaimon22: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2020
bigiyaro:
food and drugs.
will people eat more than what they have been eating before?
Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by immaq8(f): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2020
sulaimon22:

will people eat more than what they have been eating before?
yes o. during Covid19 1-0-1, after Covid19 it will be 1-1-1.
Re: What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic by sulaimon22: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
immaq8:
yes o. during Covid19 1-0-1, after Covid19 it will be 1-1-1.

u forget dia will likely be recession afta diz convid-19 and it can possibly lead to job loss, hence pple won't still be able to feed dia family. Las Las na debt Dem go Dy chop oo

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Anti- Dandruff Hair Cream / Easymonie : A New(100% Legit) Way To Make Money Online / End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.