Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,623 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia (3046 Views)

I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia by Made4naijalove: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
2Face Idibia and his wife were having a special time together when she said he looked like her baby brother.

2Face and Idibia are one of the most admired couples in the industry and they are known to be very good friends, always goofing around with each other.

In a recent video shared by Annie, could be heard telling her husband that he looks like her baby brother, she went on to call him “smallie”. This, of course, is a compliment on his youthful look.

2face is one artiste that never seems to age, only looking younger by the day. He was seen smiling and enjoying the touch to his face by his wife.

Annie shared the video on her social media page on Friday, Valentine’s day with the caption;

F O R E V E R

Watch the beautiful couple of time below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ig8vdK6-8

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia by made4naijamusic: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia by donbachi(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
2baba eye be like who don nak kpomkpa
Re: Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia by Made4naijaceo(f): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia by neolboy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
After watching the video i started crying because i was touched and immediately i gave my life to Jesus
Re: Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia by DealZone: 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Okay. Gushing things
Re: Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia by Onyi22(f): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Audio Gushing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia by ValCon888: 2:07am On Feb 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Audio Gushing grin grin

Will you wait till thy kingdom come before you change that dirty boxers?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Moment When Actress, Anie Idibia Gushes Over Husband, 2face Idibia by made4naijamusic: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Mourns Death Of His Hard Fan Who Dead After Tweeting Death / DJ Cuppy Shares Mood After Arsenal Win Fans Blast Her / BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.