Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! (3045 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Cubana Chief Priest: Hushpuppi Never Bought Luxury Cars, He Rented Them / Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! by VeryWickedGoat: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2022
I was chilling with Future and Drake in Las Vegas last night when we heard a commotion outside our VIP lounge. I quickly code the loud before we stepped outside to investigate what happened.

We saw this man looking like Cubana Chief Priest screaming in Igbo and I heard he was arrested in Las Vegas for obesity which has been banned in the tourist state of Nevada.

We don't know if he was arrested for obesity or for speaking vernacular sha.

Check well please. Does it look like him?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! by Oyiboman69: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
I was chilling with Future and Drake in Las Vegas last night when we heard a commotion outside our VIP lounge. I quickly code the loud before we stepped outside to investigate what happened.

We saw this man looking like Cubana Chief Priest screaming in Igbo and I heard he was arrested in Las Vegas for obesity which has been banned in the tourist state of Nevada.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! by Golan007: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2022
grin

Handcuffs looped together.
Re: BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! by Simpleshafee(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2022
It's the handcuffs for me grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! by Solofresh2: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Baba werey ni e grin
Re: BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! by falcon01: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is embarrassing
Re: BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! by TheboyGhost(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Long sleeve handcuffs grin
Re: BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! by awosejo1955: 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDjMT7U98dg

EXCLUSIVE: Newly wedded Nigerian Army officer in trouble for posting wedding video on social media
Re: BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! by emmabest2000(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Man Suspected To Be Cubana Chief Priest Arrested In The US! by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2022
Too fat, they had to link handcuffs together to cuff the hands together.

(1) (Reply)

Anita Brown Leaks Another Chat With Davido / Do You Know This Guy Macaulay Culkin / Nollywood Actor/producer Kunle Afolayan Terminates Appointment With GLO NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.