Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Need To Change My Friend Circle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need To Change My Friend Circle (484 Views)

Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Change My Friend Circle by coolqayy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
I am a guy in my mid 20s , final year in a polytechnic studying mining engineering. Need to make new friends graduate,under undergraduate post graduate, male or female , elite ,exposed and rich. Im jovial and serious we should get to know ourselves in no time contact in my signature
Re: Need To Change My Friend Circle by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:48am On Feb 16, 2020
It's not on nairaland you will find such. Post that u are a billionaire wishing to invest, even I would chat u up and want to be ur friend.
The interaction you have with people and your ability not to judge and maintain relationships will give you a wide circle of friends. I am inviting u for church. Living faith church winners chapel cananland Ota or any closest to u. Time. Is 7:45,9:30 and 11am. U will have a friend in the Holy Spirit who will open ur eyes to the fake and real ones

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Grab These Cheap Lands For Sales Around Abuja At Affordable Prices If Interested / Get ALERTS 2X MONTHLY || Great Opportunity For You! / Family Of Five Found Dead In Enugu | GMS MEDIA REPORTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.