Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Resign For Failing To Stop Gov. Diri’s Inauguration-wike Tells Oshiomhole. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign For Failing To Stop Gov. Diri’s Inauguration-wike Tells Oshiomhole. (680 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resign For Failing To Stop Gov. Diri’s Inauguration-wike Tells Oshiomhole. by GISTUPAFRICA1: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike has asked embattled National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress ( APC) Adams Oshiomhole to resign over his failure to stop swearing of Sen Douye Diri as Bayelsa state Governor.

Wike, addressing the media Saturday in Port Harcourt, Rivers state in furtherance of his reactions to the political watershed in Bayelsa, also vowed that Oshiomhole and the APC would never succeed in wrestling political power from PDP in Rivers.

He said: “This is a country where you see people who do not have character. Today they sing a song, tomorrow they sing another. I think Oshiomhole as National Chairman of APC is not a character anybody should associate with.

“First, I have never been violent, will never be. However, when you see an armed robber come to your house, will you plead with the robber and say I beg you, leave my house. People think armed robbers are only those who cart away people’s money.

Click on the link to read full article:
https://gistupafrica.com/resign-for-failing-to-stop-gov-diris-inauguration-wike-tells-oshiomhole/

Re: Resign For Failing To Stop Gov. Diri’s Inauguration-wike Tells Oshiomhole. by seunlayi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Die-hard chairman
Re: Resign For Failing To Stop Gov. Diri’s Inauguration-wike Tells Oshiomhole. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Inside life grin
Re: Resign For Failing To Stop Gov. Diri’s Inauguration-wike Tells Oshiomhole. by Bluntguy: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
There's more than a thousand and one reason why every politician in Nigeria today should resign, whether in APC or PDP. Corrupt bunch.
Re: Resign For Failing To Stop Gov. Diri’s Inauguration-wike Tells Oshiomhole. by slivertongue: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
wike face ur state matters and leave the tout alone
Re: Resign For Failing To Stop Gov. Diri’s Inauguration-wike Tells Oshiomhole. by aremuforlife(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Why are pro-PDP after the seat of Oshomole, They are rivals, I expect them to be happy that he is not competent as they made us believed.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kaduna Assembly Speaker Resigns / With Only Few Official Cases, Africa's Low Coronavirus Rate Puzzles Experts / See Covid-19 Relief Material From Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.