Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,891 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole (32584 Views)

National Assembly Are Not Children You Can Dictate To, PDP Tells Oshiomhole / "Stop Your Obsession With Senate Presidency" - PDP Tells Oshiomhole / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by abdulwasiubar: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4uU3fCHjCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmbI1eMnGPM

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, has told Adams Oshiomhole that they celebrated in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) the day he was removed as the National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Wike said this on Wednesday at the inauguration of the Rumuepirikom Flyover in the Obio-Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. He explained that their celebration for Oshiomhole’s removal was because of how strong he was while he led the ruling party and made things difficult for the opposition.

“I know you; you are not someone who will like to flatter anybody. You shoot straight. that is why when you were shooting straight as Chairman of the party, some people were not happy and they had to gang up for you to leave. So, you can see the reality. You may think you want to straighten things, and some people will call you back, ‘My friend, you are straightening too much, bend!’

“Nigerians don’t like anything that is too straight. They will find a way to circumvent it to make sure the person who wants to do the right thing is taken out but God’s time is the best and I believe that is God’s time. If God didn’t sanction it, it won’t have happened even though we were happy because you were too strong.

“Anybody who watches you talk sometimes the opposition doesn’t know what to say again. So, the day you were removed, we said God thank you that this trouble man has gone. He has given us a lot of heat. You can see how comfortable we are now,” Wike said.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/16/we-celebrated-your-removal-as-apc-chariman-wike-tells-oshiomhole/

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by hapsattaddawus: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Playing on the sensibility of the vulnerable poor masses. People should not die on their matter. They become enemy whenever their interest did not aligned.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by ibrahimabba7: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yes former governor of Edo state Adams was very strong man as chairman of Apc,he knows the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNBdbWHtITE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LabmmLaMyM

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by babayoahmadk: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
One thing about Wike is that
Once you become the enemy to his enemy or enemies he will automatically make you his friend. He likes looking for the enemies to his enemies.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by abdurrahmankas: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
I just pity ordinary Nigerians like me who inherit enemies from their political masters….

If you watched the live inauguration today, you’d be sad for Nigerian citizens who think, these politicians actually sends your daddy!!…

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Obakoolex(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wonders shall never end in politics undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Juniorpope123: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peter nah my President

2 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by afbstrategies: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
shocked
In a normal Country, shame should not let APC take part in the next election.

Nigerians are becoming wiser. Please consider becoming OBIDIENT & YUSFUL cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by tesppidd: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike just preparing soft landings everywhere for himself after May 2023.

He doesn't know which one of Atiku, Obi and Tinubu will win;
so he is staying with PDP, toasting APC people while romancing Obi and his people.

Las Las Rivers money keeps suffering. How much does it cost to host all these carnivals in the name of projects commissioning.?

One would think that all the monetary problems in Rivers state have been taken care of whereas the state is filled to the brim with very very very impoverished indigenes.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by MITCHELL96: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike grin grin this man holds that highest vawulence amongst Nigerian politicians grin

3 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by BarrElChapo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
sad
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by saferoom: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
And so what? Even APC members celebrated his removal
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Antoeni(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Are you serious?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Maliqcious: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Wike nah baddest Nigerian politician.

But
Peter Obi for president
he no just wise but na my guy sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by FuckOsuPigs: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Uhmmm...

We knew the fugly Obaseki was going to betray Wike. He served him exactly the same breakfast he served Oshimhole.

Now, Wike eye don open how ungrateful that goat is

77 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by omowolewa: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Humm
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Razy75g: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Plain foolish and narcissistic person. Sore loser

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Antoeni(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike is Seriously Tormenting Atiku, Dino and Reno, Causing them mental Torture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by JoeNL22(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son(Omoluabi Ahmed Obi), that whoever votes for him(OBI) shall not fail but have a successful life.

1 Share

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Moh247: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
tongue

Wike the wicked producer

Today, Oshiomole

Tomorrow, Peter Obi

Friday, President Buhari

60 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Okhuadams(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
abdulwasiubar:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/16/we-celebrated-your-removal-as-apc-chariman-wike-tells-oshiomhole/
See our life a d we go they kill ourselves for this pple Disobidients, kill ourselves for the incoming President BAT. kill ourselves for Atikulated Thief. But on top of all this.
JAGABAN I,A GOAL

4 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Macmoni(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
G
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Advocate500: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
So ohemole invited obi during his tenure to commission projects,if you know you know.
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Fedrick100: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Is that lady not tonto dike?

1 Like

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by ecolime(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike the wikedest

I go miss him when he leaves office especially his special band. Those guys dey hype ehn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Realists(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
ibrahimabba7:
Yes former governor of Edo state Adams was very strong man as chairman of Apc,he knows the game.

See better analysts.
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by 900warriorz: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
PDP should just forget it....Wike is going all out for them and they loose out woefully in the coming election

This I have seen grin

6 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by BaddestQueen(f): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:
tongue

Wike the wicked producer

Today, Oshiomole

Tomorrow, Peter Obi

Friday, President Buhari
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

1 Like

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Indispensable85(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike just confessed the truth here. Oshiomhole was a terror to the PDP while he was chairman of APC. Only some mumus in the APC didn't know they were playing into the hands of the PDP. I said this same thing here during that saga.

16 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by doshiyad1: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Wike grin grin this man holds that highest vawulence amongst Nigerian politicians grin

Asin...... this wike own ehnnn!! na pro-max vawulence X 100/10 iswear

2 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by phemmyjohnson: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Forced Into Emergency Closed-door Session As Ndume Stages Walkout Of Plen / I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.