Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? (1177 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State / What Lucrative Business Can You Do With 1million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by praiseneo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hi guys..

I’m really thinking....I have 500k I wanna invest on any business that’s gonna be lucrative I plan renting a shop from the money on the mainland.
Though I have just 2 in mind for now (barbing saloon/ Bet naija)but I don’t know if the funds will be enough for it.
Please I need suggestions thank u.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
praiseneo:
Hi guys..

I’m really thinking....I have 500k I wanna invest on any business that’s gonna be lucrative I plan renting a shop from the money on the mainland.
Though I have just 2 in mind for now (barbing saloon/ Bet naija)but I don’t know if the funds will be enough for it.
just run to trade fair and start oat, milk, indomie/spaghetti and cornflakes business. U buy in huge transparent bulks and be selling in custard paints like garri.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Ladylite: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
praiseneo:
Hi guys..

Don't do any business.

A person does not invest in business he does not understand or have passion for.

Go sit first and see what is needed and learn and understand the skills required to meet the need and you will make money.

I can tell you selling cow meanwhile you can not take care of simple poultry

I can tell you Keke napep in Ibadan meanwhile you don't have patience for such capital.

INVESTMENT is not BUSINESS. They both bring money but differ in participation. You don't participate in whatever you invest in... But you must participate in the business.

Business is based on skill and preference, not on have 500k that you want to use.

Pls any advice given here may not work for you.

You may not even be good in marketing so if I tell you importing rare products that give me money weekly, you may do it and go broke... Pls reconsider

9 Likes

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by praiseneo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ladylite:

Don't do any business.

A person does not invest in business he does not understand or have passion for.

Go sit first and see what is needed and learn and understand the skills required to meet the need and you will make money.

I can tell you Keke napep in Ibadan meanwhile you don't have patience for such capital.

INVESTMENT is not BUSINESS. They both bring money but differ in participation. You don't participate in whatever you invest in... But you must participate in the business.

Business is based on skill and preference, not on have 500k that you want to use.

You may not even be good in marketing so if I tell you importing rare products that give me money weekly, you may do it and go broke... Pls reconsider
ok what do you suggest I do
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Growing(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ladylite:

Don't do any business.

Great response.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? by Zibahstores(f): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2020
praiseneo:
ok what do you suggest I do

Ladylite has said it all. Don't just bump into any business yet. Why not try start with investment and use the time being to sit down and think thoroughly the type of business to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Can Shoot You Anywhere And Anytime In Ibadan..(warning) / What Business Can I Start 1m / We Buy Naira In RMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.