Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC (29421 Views)

Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP / COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Joshalo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oshomole have to be remove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Auxtin85(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Who the gods wants to kill they first make deaf
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Philinho(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Osho is just flexing muscle to remain relevant
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by wetmenow: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
That position is not met for Oshiomole because he Oshiomole can't play national politics.

RIP to mr fix it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by petitejolie(f): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
That is why his oyibo wife don waka.

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by sunshine1974(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is coming from Esele, Oshiomole's right hand man. This man is loosing support everyday. If Obaseki can defeat him then he is finished politically.

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Fragility6: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
slivertongue:
APC is a huge embracement to Nigerians
Wetin u expect from a party witout structure. Dem no jst dey organised

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by sunshine1974(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
petitejolie:
I don't think she left ooo, blogs for don carry am since
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Lastmankc(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wickedfacts:

God doesn't vote, humans vote.
The fact that you are traitors from the lineage of Judas Iscariot doesn't mean others condone betrayal like you

You noise makers keep bleating like goats, Edo voters are keeping quiet and waiting for time to teach that traitor called Obaseki a lesson. He would be treated like Judas Iscariot your ancestor.
You are so bitter. You exudes and oozes hatred, You keep burning your bile. Take water to relax.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Wickedfacts: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lastmankc:
You are so bitter. You exudes and oozes hatred, You keep burning your bile. Take water to relax.

Go and donate your unsolicited advice to your elders and the idiots from your place who go about talking nonsense.

Obaseki would be taught a bitter lesson and you can do nothing but weep.

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Bizibi(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lastmankc:
don't quote idiots that are trolls

2 Likes

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by JuanDeDios: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
hisexcellency34:
This deep. Coming from Esele, Oshiomhole's right hand man
Nothing deep about it. Since he's from Edo State, he must be in Obaseki's camp.
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by JuanDeDios: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
petitejolie:
Really? Tell me about it.
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by BRASH: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
That man is a huge disgrace.. See how God humbled and humiliated him with the Bayelsa saga... And to think that there was a time i loved this particular man so much when he was NLC Chairman years back.. He fought for workers' well being then. But as they say, power and money change people. Same thing is what that Aso Rock weed smoking talkative Femi Adeshina is doing also at the moment...
Don't be deceived.
Oshiomole wasn't fighting for the interest of Nigeria as NLC chairman.

Those who know the truth will agree that he was actually working with and for ObJ .
I wonder why many people didn't see this?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by friday2011(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Former President of the Trade Union Congress (TUC), Mr Peter Esele, has called for the removal of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole as the National Chairman of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) over his poor handling of the party’s affairs.

In a statement on Saturday titled: “APC: Time for Adams Oshiomhole to go,” the former Labour leader blamed the loss of Bayelsa state by the APC on Oshiomhole’s complicity in fielding an ineligible candidate for the state governorship election.

He said that Oshiomhole’s utterances have also become a source of embarrassment for the APC, warning that the ruling party must do all that was necessary to defend the institutions of the state.

While recalling the loss of Zamfara state to the opposition, the Edo state-born Labour activist warned that the APC may also find itself without a governorship candidate in the forthcoming Edo state election because of Oshiomhole’s interference.

Esele maintained that APC had outgrown Oshiomhole’s theatrics, saying that it was time for the party to thank and get rid of him.

The post read: “This is a difficult one to write, but there comes a time when you must make a clear distinction between individual and institutional interests. There comes a time when you must choose sides. This is one of such pivotal moments.

The National Chairman of APC cannot claim ignorance that the Deputy Gubernatorial candidate of the Party in Bayelsa was ineligible to contest the election which led to the Supreme court verdict.

“His utterances about national issues have become a huge source of embarrassment to the party and the country at large. The APC as the governing party must do all it can to defend the institutions of the state no matter the pain or interests. Failure to do so is a recipe for anarchy,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/oshiomholes-utterances-huge-embarrassment-to-apc-nigeria-peter-esele/

The way tinubu dey keep quite for APC matters this days seff, e b like say level no pure inside the party affairs...

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by BabaO2: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
slivertongue:
APC is a huge embracement to Nigerians
No.
The judiciary is a serious embarrassment
They should explain, how James faleke was not declared the governor of Kogi after the death of the main governor.
They should explain how Adeleke could stand for election with just 1f9 if certificate is that very important.
Why should partisan odili be part of that panel is another serious issue on that judgement

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wickedfacts:

God doesn't vote, humans vote.
The fact that you are traitors from the lineage of Judas Iscariot doesn't mean others condone betrayal like you

You noise makers keep bleating like goats, Edo voters are keeping quiet and waiting for time to teach that traitor called Obaseki a lesson. He would be treated like Judas Iscariot your ancestor.
afonga slave Tinubu ass trekkers spoted

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ud4u: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Osho don dey loose prestige

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Mistaicey2288: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
BRASH:
Don't be deceived.
Oshiomole wasn't fighting for the interest of Nigeria as NLC chairman.

Those who know the truth will agree that he was actually working with and for ObJ .
I wonder why many people didn't see this?

Hmmm well you may be right sha... I guess i never saw the clear picture. I just liked him then. You know a late rapper Dagrin even used his name in a line in his rap that time.. He said "Mi ò ní fight fún ẹ ọmọ mi ò kí shey Oshiomole" meaning "I won't fight for you I'm not Oshiomole"

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ud4u: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
BabaO2:
No.
The judiciary is a serious embarrassment
They should explain, how James faleke was not declared the governor of Kogi after the death of the main governor.
They should explain how Adeleke could stand for election with just 1f9 if certificate is that very important.
Why should partisan odili be part of that panel is another serious issue on that judgement

Your ignorance did not allow you to know what the law says about forgery in election.
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by DWJOBScom(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
etcsines:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKKwRWlVPxw

One has to be careful these days.
Thanks for capturing the moment and i wish people can identify them.
See their dry faces
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by osazsky(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Go and donate your unsolicited advice to your elders and the idiots from your place who go about talking nonsense.

Obaseki would be taught a bitter lesson and you can do nothing but weep.
yeah like ambode Tinubu ass lickers. Like slaves afonja trekers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by osazsky(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
ud4u:

Your ignorance did not allow you to know what the law says about forgery in election.
ignore him..na these type go they shout dch na scam like d lady I met at first bank who couldn't fill a bank teller

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by blackboy2star(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Fought for his pocket then, Labour leader that bought a house in USA... Well, I only enjoyed the strike (off days) at work then.

Mistaicey2288:
That man is a huge disgrace.. See how God humbled and humiliated him with the Bayelsa saga... And to think that there was a time i loved this particular man so much when he was NLC Chairman years back.. [b]He fought for workers' well being then. [/b]But as they say, power and money change people. Same thing is what that Aso Rock weed smoking talkative Femi Adeshina is doing also at the moment...

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ddippset(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
What baffles me here is this;

Just 2 weeks ago Uche Secondus said;

The Supreme Court judges carried out a miscarriage of justice.

And he conducted protests across the country against a Supreme Court judgement. I think for the first time in our history.

How come all these people like Esele did not say a single word?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by globalresource: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wickedfacts:

If PDP didn't steal the funds meant for your education, you won't be making a compound fool of yourself online.

Better go and register for adult education classes so that your life doesn't get worse than it already is.

It didn't start with PDP, it has been like that for more than 40 years. APC is not doing anything extraordinary about education too. They are all the same

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Mistaicey2288: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
blackboy2star:
Fought for his pocket then, Labour leader that bought a house in USA... Well, I only enjoyed the strike (off days) at work then.

Wow i never knew this. I was only moved with the way he kept calling for strike then.. Na wah ooo
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Urchman200: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wickedfacts:

If PDP didn't steal the funds meant for your education, you won't be making a compound fool of yourself online.

Better go and register for adult education classes so that your life doesn't get worse than it already is.
just as this confused and corrupt administration is stealing ur brain away?

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wickedfacts:

LMAO...I like this guy...
I'd be disappointed if after seeing how corrupt and useless pdp was you feel apc is a party of saints...I do believe someone as intelligent as you should know that virtualy all of them are corrupt...

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by tobstarizhia(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
if politicians or anyone are still wondering about the public image of Nigeria, then they haven't been paying attention.
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by fyneguy: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Former President of the Trade Union Congress (TUC), Mr Peter Esele, has called for the removal of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole as the National Chairman of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) over his poor handling of the party’s affairs.

In a statement on Saturday titled: “APC: Time for Adams Oshiomhole to go,” the former Labour leader blamed the loss of Bayelsa state by the APC on Oshiomhole’s complicity in fielding an ineligible candidate for the state governorship election.

He said that Oshiomhole’s utterances have also become a source of embarrassment for the APC, warning that the ruling party must do all that was necessary to defend the institutions of the state.

While recalling the loss of Zamfara state to the opposition, the Edo state-born Labour activist warned that the APC may also find itself without a governorship candidate in the forthcoming Edo state election because of Oshiomhole’s interference.

Esele maintained that APC had outgrown Oshiomhole’s theatrics, saying that it was time for the party to thank and get rid of him.

The post read: “This is a difficult one to write, but there comes a time when you must make a clear distinction between individual and institutional interests. There comes a time when you must choose sides. This is one of such pivotal moments.

The National Chairman of APC cannot claim ignorance that the Deputy Gubernatorial candidate of the Party in Bayelsa was ineligible to contest the election which led to the Supreme court verdict.

“His utterances about national issues have become a huge source of embarrassment to the party and the country at large. The APC as the governing party must do all it can to defend the institutions of the state no matter the pain or interests. Failure to do so is a recipe for anarchy,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/oshiomholes-utterances-huge-embarrassment-to-apc-nigeria-peter-esele/

Is Peter Esele an APC member?

I wonder why non-members are showing interest.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by LagosEconomist: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
hisexcellency34:

2 sides of the same extremely corrupt so called labour movement.

Lousy individuals who've hardly ever held a full time job, but are experts in the art of corrupt shakedowns. Ranking right after the Executive and legislators in corruption the cornering of the public treasury.

Esele was hoping Oshiomole would annoit him as his successor in Edo based on their deceptive public image as 'fighting the cause of the masses'.

One day the truth will come out & everyone will pay for their sins. They know how much they collected from NNPC & those who benefit from the over $5billion that is stolen annually in the name 'subsidy'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Ten Largest Militaries-photos / Buhari Ally Abubakar Tsav Warns Him Against Sectional Appointments / Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.