Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC (29474 Views)

Peter Esele: I Will Not Follow Obaseki To PDP / COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by slivertongue: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
BabaO2:
No.
The judiciary is a serious embarrassment
They should explain, how James faleke was not declared the governor of Kogi after the death of the main governor.
They should explain how Adeleke could stand for election with just 1f9 if certificate is that very important.
Why should partisan odili be part of that panel is another serious issue on that judgement
stop being emotional. audu.was never returned. adeleke had weac

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Deering1008: 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
At this age dem still dey use corn deceive una wey dey Bayelsa�
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by executive12: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2020
ddippset:
What baffles me here is this;

Just 2 weeks ago Uche Secondus said;

The Supreme Court judges carried out a miscarriage of justice.

And he conducted protests across the country against a Supreme Court judgement. I think for the first time in our history.

How come all these people like Esele did not say a single word?

Uche Secondus did not insult the Judges.

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2020
Oshiomhole is the wrong piece in the puzzle of government. A man who once told a widow to go and die while he was still Edo State Governor. He is not to be trusted but the group of hyaenas we have in government are too greedy for power

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Blackfriday: 12:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
That man is a huge disgrace.. See how God humbled and humiliated him with the Bayelsa saga... And to think that there was a time i loved this particular man so much when he was NLC Chairman years back.. He fought for workers' well being then. But as they say, power and money change people. Same thing is what that Aso Rock weed smoking talkative Femi Adeshina is doing also at the moment...
I swear, I so loved Demo Adeshina, I never go a day without reading sun news paper because of Femi Adeshina and Frank, got to a point my dad noticed my attachment to sun, he will buy some for me to read but now I cover my face in shame when ever Adeshina speaks.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by lograr(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2020
Not everyone that eats with you is your friend. Look at the 3 of them beside oshiomhole. They are all against him today. Learn a lesson from this

2 Likes

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by timinoni(m): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2020
APC is a disgrace and a disaster. PDP isnt a saviour. Like Fela Durotoye said, both are 2 sides of a bad coin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by petitejolie(f): 2:07am On Feb 16, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Really? Tell me about it.
no be for my mouth u go hear say okro Dey draw
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by petitejolie(f): 2:07am On Feb 16, 2020
sunshine1974:
I don't think she left ooo, blogs for don carry am since
okay o
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by bigcasava1(m): 2:25am On Feb 16, 2020
millionboi2:
Even esele is an embrrsmnt

Infact all Nigeria politicians are embrrsmnt
Count me out of naija politics
how do you mean?
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Dybala11(m): 2:42am On Feb 16, 2020
Wetin we go kon do now, as Oshior baba no kon get shame.
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ernieboy(m): 4:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:

God doesn't vote, humans vote.
The fact that you are traitors from the lineage of Judas Iscariot doesn't mean others condone betrayal like you

You noise makers keep bleating like goats, Edo voters are keeping quiet and waiting for time to teach that traitor called Obaseki a lesson. He would be treated like Judas Iscariot your ancestor.
which Edo voters? oga speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2020
ddippset:
What baffles me here is this;

Just 2 weeks ago Uche Secondus said;

The Supreme Court judges carried out a miscarriage of justice.

And he conducted protests across the country against a Supreme Court judgement. I think for the first time in our history.

How come all these people like Esele did not say a single word?
Why won't you be baffled when you refuse to receive sense. Everyone seems to know the right thing except you. That's what baffles me.
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ddippset(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2020
executive12:

Uche Secondus did not insult the Judges.
So Adams insulted the judges?

How can a man wail from 2015 to 2023?
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ddippset(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Why won't you be baffled when you refuse to receive sense. Everyone seems to know the right thing except you. That's what baffles me.
You quote me again?

Now I will have your time!

Everyone? And who's Everyone??

Wailers/Ipob touts/PDP slaves?

Funny you,, you one hell of an iidiot. This sort of iidiocy is spread by direct contact.

Even mosquito bite can spread this virus in you.

One says; "INEC cannot swear him in because he doesn't have the spread"

The other days "The Supreme Court has carried out a miscarriage of justice "

And you and your fellow midget brains cannot see clearly who's insulted the Supreme Court?

Your case can only be refered to the teaching hospital in Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2020
ddippset:
You quote me again?

Now I will have your time!

Everyone? And who's Everyone??

Wailers/Ipob touts/PDP slaves?

Funny you,, you one hell of an iidiot. This sort of iidiocy is spread by direct contact.

Even mosquito bite can spread this virus in you.

One says; "INEC cannot swear him in because he doesn't have the spread"

The other days "The Supreme Court has carried out a miscarriage of justice "

And you and your fellow midget brains cannot see clearly who's insulted the Supreme Court?

Your case can only be refered to the teaching hospital in Heaven.
Even Lyon said supreme court did a miscarriage of justice.
But only oshiomole turned himself to a judicial authority along with zombies and half-witted donkeys like you. Well, you're a nobody so your idiocy is safe in your room. But oshiomole is a national chairman hence his own is seen easily.

You keep talking about insulting supreme court and I've pointed out to you that no one has insulted nay assaulted the supreme court more than Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ddippset(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

And what do you mean by the right thing?

Does your thought process flip flop like a sine curve?

Or are you so daft to know what we are arguing about?
Even if you for lost half way into our discussion at least you can still read the topic of this thread so you don't stray like a rabid dog.

Fyi, we are talking about "insult to the Supreme Court"

Such foolishness. If foolishness could be converted to megawatts then with people like you around Nigeria will have more power than South Africa.

Damn!
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ddippset(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

But only oshiomole turned himself to a judicial authority along with zombies and half-witted donkeys like you. Well, you're a nobody so your idiocy is safe in your room. But oshiomole is a national chairman hence his own is seen easily.

You keep talking about insulting supreme court and I've pointed out to you that no one has insulted nay assaulted the supreme court more than Muhammadu Buhari.
This dude is still having his morning bout of delusions.

If PDP was a girl your face would be firmly glued to her vulva like Krazy glue.

Kunta Kinte, we are talking about people bashing Adams and looking then other way with Secondus.

We are not talking about Muhammadu Buhari.

Was your brain offered to Amadioha the night you were born or What?
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ddippset(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

In a scale of 0 to 100 your stupidity reading would be -10.

Mumu.

Even if sense came to you in the form of a million dollars you would still reject.

This man's stoopidity has got to be a recurring decimal.

Never knew we had humans like this in this planet..

Even foolish people get mad when they are told they are like you.
Nigeria should award you a GCFR for this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2020
ddippset:
This dude is still having his morning bout of delusions.

If PDP was a girl your face would be firmly glued to her vulva like Krazy glue.

Kunta Kinte, we are talking about people bashing Adams and looking then other way with Secondus.

We are not talking about Muhammadu Buhari.

Was your brain offered to Amadioha the night you were born or What?

Oh you've changed it to people bashing Adams?
I thought it's who disrespected the supreme court.
How come your brain keeps shifting left and right like pendulum? No wonder you sound like a mental patient.

If not for your poor reasoning, you should have realised by now that sensible people have been calling oshiomole to order for his misspeak including keyamo. None of those bashing Adams can be called a member of PDP. That should waken the dead matter in your brain.

At least borrow brain from keyamo. He's supposed be a zombie like you.
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ddippset(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How come your brain keeps shifting left and right like pendulum? No wonder you sound like a mental patient.

If not for your poor reasoning, you should have realised by now that sensible people have been calling oshiomole to order for his misspeak including keyamo. None of those bashing Adams can be called a member of PDP. That should waken the dead matter in your brain.

See This b00b.

David's Lyon's running mate only forged documents,
But Amadioha forged your brain...

And sure in your family you run primaries to get the least foolish person to rep you on Nairaland.

And you made it. At least you're the least!

Haha..

Keep your face off the crotch of people. Use your midget brain for yourself.
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by francisbarrack(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:

If PDP didn't steal the funds meant for your education, you won't be making a compound fool of yourself online.

Better go and register for adult education classes so that your life doesn't get worse than it already is.

Kilode...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ddippset(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

How can a 45 year old man not condemn protests against the Supreme court?

How can a 45 year old man like you not condemn a party leader for calling a Supreme Court judgement a miscarriage?

They say a foool at 40 is ...........

You've already missed 40....

But do you intend to be a foool at 50?
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ddippset(m): 7:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Imagine This jackass/schmuck!

If Jesus had seen you he wouldn't use the rich man in the Bible bible as the foool,

He would use you!!!
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by ddippset(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

At the rate you're going do not let PDP leaders encounter you,
Because crazy as it sounds, they would begin considering exporting stupidity to other countries as s source of revenue to improve the revenue of the country.

That's what you're selling.
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
ddippset:
In a scale of 0 to 100 my stupidity reading would be -10.

I Mumu.

Even if sense came to me in the form of a million dollars I would still reject.

My stoopidity has got to be a recurring decimal.

Never knew we had humans like this in this planet..

Even foolish people get mad when they are told they are like me.
Nigeria should award me a GCFR for this.
tongue
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2020
ddippset:
I am a b00b.

David's Lyon's running mate only forged documents,
But Amadioha forged my brain...

And sure in my family we run primaries to get the least foolish person to rep us on Nairaland.

And I made it. At least I'm the least!

Haha..

Keep my face off the crotch of people. Use my midget brain for myself.
shocked
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2020
ddippset:
How can a 45 year old man not condemn protests against the Supreme court?

How can a 45 year old man like me not condemn a party leader for calling a Supreme Court judgement a miscarriage?

They say a foool at 40 is ...........

I've already missed 40....

But do I intend to be a foool at 50?
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2020
ddippset:
Imagine me jackass/schmuck!

If Jesus had seen me he wouldn't use the rich man in the Bible bible as the foool,

He would use me!!!
sad
Re: Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2020
ddippset:
At the rate I'm going I shld not let PDP leaders encounter me,
Because crazy as it sounds, they would begin considering exporting stupidity to other countries as s source of revenue to improve the revenue of the country.

That's what I'm selling.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD / Thecable Apologises To Soyinka Over ‘Igbo’ Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.