Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male (2435 Views)

Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Should Christian Women Wear Makeup Or Jewelry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Charleys: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Most Christian women date Muslims but it's not possible for christian men to date Muslim women.

Muslims 1
Christians 0

But the truth is as most Christian women date Muslim men, what is so different about dating a Muslim man.

Give your opinion here.
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by AntiChristian: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
angry

Christians and sex Sha!

Sunday Moshood Akanni where are you?

I don't know who told this one Muslims are uncircumcised!

We are circumcised just like Jesus in Luke 2:21.

You can imagine the fact that your Lord Jesus Christ had a dee eye cee Kay to be circumcised!
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Ladylite: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
The myopic views of most Nigerians Sha it's just tiring. Must everything be about religion.

If imam defies a minor or sleeps with women, it is never going to trend but if a Christian does it.... It becomes the news of the century, does anyone stop to think at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Enwhen(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:
angry

Christians and sex Sha!

You can imagine the fact that your Lord Jesus Christ had a dee eye cee Kay to be circumcised!

That's why your Mohammed rape and fvck innocent women as it is in Hadith Sunan an-nasai book 36, Hadith No. 21.

Should I continue ??, So that I can educate u why most Muslim including yourself will remain Terrorists and see Christians as your Satans ??

3 Likes

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by AntiChristian: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enwhen:

That's why your Mohammed rape and fvck innocent women as it is in Hadith Sunan an-nasai book 36, Hadith No. 21.

Should I continue ??, So that I can educate u why most Muslim including yourself will remain Terrorists and see Christians as your Satans ??

Before you start check my threads! Na you go tire!

1 Like

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Enwhen(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Before you start check my threads! Na you go tire!

Why will I , am I mad ??.... Just go and have a life, Religion will not save you.

1 Like

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by AntiChristian: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
Enwhen:

Why will I , am I mad ??.... Just go and have a life, Religion will not save you.

Just a warning to all you that spread lies on Muslims and Muhammad.

I have a better life than you! And my religion will save me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Enwhen(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Just a warning to all you that spread lies on Muslims and Muhammad.

I have a better life than you! And my religion will save me!

I will never tell lies, God forbid, I have given u a book in the Qur'an , go confirm it before calling it lies....

I know "your religion will save u even with all evils" same belief with the Boko Haram, ISWAP, Al Qaeda, ISIS... 7- Virgins... Abeg if u no fit nack Al the 7 Dem , invite me from Earth to come help u in heaven abeg...lest I forget , before u Cary bomb, abeg don't bomb innocent christains, go to where those corrupt christian politicians are to bomb and kill yourself with them, I know u wouldn't want to bomb those corrupt Muslim leaders, NO P, just do that for me....thanks , RIP in advance...enjoy the 7-VIRGINS.
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by AntiChristian: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2020
Enwhen:

I will never tell lies, God forbid, I have given u a book in the Qur'an , go confirm it before calling it lies....

I know "your religion will save u even with all evils" same belief with the Boko Haram, ISWAP, Al Qaeda, ISIS... 7- Virgins... Abeg if u no fit nack Al the 7 Dem , invite me from Earth to come help u in heaven abeg...lest I forget , before u Cary bomb, abeg don't bomb innocent christains, go to where those corrupt christian politicians are to bomb and kill yourself with them, I know u wouldn't want to bomb those corrupt Muslim leaders, NO P, just do that for me....thanks , RIP in advance...enjoy the 7-VIRGINS.

Stop being childish and foolish! I was born and bread in Lagos. And I am a staunch Muslim. We don't bomb people here!

So keep your lies to yourself and stop derailing the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Charleys: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2020
Today is sunday
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Stop being childish and foolish! I was born and bread in Lagos. And I am a staunch Muslim. We don't bomb people here!

but you contribute money that is used for bombing people

1 Like

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by AntiChristian: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Lostz:
but you contribute money that is used for bombing people

What foolish money did I contribute? Na tithe?

2 Likes

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by devilmaycry: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2020
2020 and some people still don't have sense...

What's with the nonsense i'm seeing...this religion dis,this religion that....y'all mad or something...

Na one God we d serve na...for the fact some peeps misunderstnd there religion doesn't mean others do...

Muslims aint terrorist!!!!!
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2020
Ladylite:
The myopic views of most Nigerians Sha it's just tiring. Must everything be about religion.

If imam defies a minor or sleeps with women, it is never going to trend but if a Christian does it.... It becomes the news of the century, does anyone stop to think at all?

And later d idiot above u would say Christians are hypocrites....
Muslims are the biggest hypocrites...
And Nairaland supports this nonsense....
All these terrorists Muslims keep bashing Christianity and nothing happens..
Seun u have to stop this....
It's annoying and unfair...
And u claim u r an atheist....or probably u r a fake one
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Bruno3000(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2020
grin
Enwhen:

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Bruno3000(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Look at this one. If you like make dem born u for america or the UK. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. Stu.pid pple.
AntiChristian:

1 Like

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

What foolish money did I contribute? Na tithe?
Muslims mosques all over the world contributed to Al Qaeda budget
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by AntiChristian: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lostz:
Muslims mosques all over the world contributed to Al Qaeda budget

Present your evidence otherwise I every curse on liars in the Bible fall on you!
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

Present your evidence otherwise I every curse on liars in the Bible fall on you!
Financing
In the 1990s, financing for al-Qaeda came partly from the personal wealth of Osama bin Laden. [90] Other sources of income included the heroin trade and donations from supporters in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic Gulf states . [90] A WikiLeaks -released 2009 internal US government cable stated that "terrorist funding emanating from Saudi Arabia remains a serious concern". [91]
Among the first pieces of evidence regarding Saudi Arabia's support for al-Qaeda was the so-called " Golden Chain ", a list of early al-Qaeda funders seized during a 2002 raid in Sarajevo by Bosnian police. [92] The hand-written list was validated by al-Qaeda defector Jamal al-Fadl, and included the names of both donors and beneficiaries. [92][93] Osama bin-Laden's name appeared seven times among the beneficiaries, while 20 Saudi and Gulf-based businessmen and politicians were listed among the donors. [92] Notable donors included Adel Batterjee, and Wael Hamza Julaidan. Batterjee was designated as a terror financier by the US Department of the Treasury in 2004, and Julaidan is recognized as one of al-Qaeda's founders. [92]
Documents seized during the 2002 Bosnia raid showed that al-Qaeda widely exploited charities to channel financial and material support to its operatives across the globe. [94] Notably, this activity exploited the International Islamic Relief Organization (IIRO) and the Muslim World League (MWL). The IIRO had ties with al-Qaeda associates worldwide, including al-Qaeda's deputy Ayman al Zawahiri. Zawahiri's brother worked for the IIRO in Albania and had actively recruited on behalf of al-Qaeda. [95] The MWL was openly identified by al-Qaeda's leader as one of the three charities al-Qaeda primarily relied upon for funding sources. [95]

copied from Wikipedia.

you should Google for other sources. I should not be spoon feeding you
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Charleys: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2020
I thought the topic was about how christian women enjoy Muslim men. Why all these fight?

1 Like

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Charleys: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2020
Today's Sunday
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by orunto27: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
It's Kolo in your Toto.
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Charleys: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
orunto27:
It's Kolo in your Toto.

You mean kolomoney app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by orunto27: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2020
Charleys:

You mean kolomoney app

Inclusive.
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Charleys: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
orunto27:

Inclusive.
grin
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by MuttleyLaff: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
AntiChristian:
angry
Christians and sex Sha!
It is topics like this, one sure is to find you on, making comments and having a hard on. What if you are circumcised just like Jesus in Luke 2:21, hmm?

AntiChristian:
You can imagine the fact that your Lord Jesus Christ had a "dee eye cee Kay" to be circumcised!
Muhammad was born without a foreskin so was uncircumcised, lol. Bwahahaha. Thats why there isnt a single mention of circumcision in the Quran
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by AntiChristian: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It is topics like this, one sure is to find you on, making comments and having a hard on. What if you are circumcised just like Jesus in Luke 2:21, hmm? Muhammad was born without a foreskin so was uncircumcised, lol.

Moreso your God was circumcised Sha!
Muhammad was a human being!
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by MuttleyLaff: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
AntiChristian:
Moreso your God was circumcised Sha!
Yes, God incarnated was circumcised and God is proud of it because it is proper and it is fitting to do so in order to fulfill all righteousness.

AntiChristian:
Muhammad was a human being!
100%
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by AntiChristian: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, God incarnated was circumcised and God is proud of it because it is proper and it is fitting to do so in order to fulfill all righteousness.

100%

And your God is 100% human and 100% God which is an abnormal state!

God that can reincarnate like Buddha and co!
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by MuttleyLaff: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
AntiChristian:
And your God is 100% human and 100% God which is an abnormal state!
Nothing being abnormal state. God has to do what God has to do.

AntiChristian, do you by the way, know what God's name is, huh? It is an eye-opener, knowing what the name of God is, lol.

AntiChristian:
God that can reincarnate like Buddha and co!
Look at you, smh, Buddha and co might reincarnate but God doesnt. God needed to incarnate only once and/or one time amigo AntiChristian.
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by AntiChristian: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Nothing being abnormal state. God has to do what God has to do.

AntiChristian, do you by the way, know what God's name is, huh? It is an eye-opener, knowing what the name of God is, lol.

Look at you, smh, Buddha and co might reincarnate but God doesnt. God needed to incarnate only once and/or one time amigo AntiChristian.

Whether once or numerous times, your God incarnates!

Your God was once human!
Your God ate food and pay tax to his creations!
Your God was once circumcised!
Your God once sucked breast milk in infancy!
Your God once died on a cross from Friday to Sunday morning which makes three days of death!
Re: Christian Women How Does It Feel To Date An Uncircumcised Male by Charleys: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
AntiChristian:

Whether once or numerous times, your God incarnates!

Your God was once human!
Your God ate food and pay tax to his creations!
Your God was once circumcised!
Your God once sucked breast milk in infancy!
Your God once died on a cross from Friday to Sunday morning which makes three days of death!

The whole purpose was to die for our sins. So we can be forgiven. He had to live and eat like us until he was sacrificed. That's why Christianity do not sacrifice any longer to appease God unlike Muslims.

Are sins have been forgiven.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Christ Vs Jesus Christ / Video: Churches That Worship Naked In Nigeria, Benue State / There is no such thing as special anointing - Christ Embassy members take note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.