Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? (8085 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by nairaobserver2: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
YBNL first female signee, Temi Ovwasa pierced her ear six times.

Is this fashion or nonsense �??

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/first-ybnl-female-signee-temi-ovwasa.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Froshloaded: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Na why she no still blow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Gwagone: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
WTF and
How did it concern you?
Hers is fashion
Do you know a man called charlie boy?

3 Likes

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by FatherBona: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Her life, her choice
Cut the girl some slack sad

7 Likes

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by NobleAngell(f): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF and
How did it concern you?
Hers is fashion
Do you know a man called charly boy?
So because hers isn't up to Charlie boy's, that makes it fashion? Is Charlie Boy the S.I unit for measuring the degree of madness?

3 Likes

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by nairaobserver2: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
shocked
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Officialgarri: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
She tried music and after the whole overhype by Olamide, she no blow

She then turned a Twitter feminist, she still no blow

Now she's inflicting piercing pains on her self. You'd think its fashion but that's a courtesy from depression

12 Likes

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Elton02(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin when she has chain her life with ear rings,how will she blow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by FatherBona: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Froshloaded:
Na why she no still blow
We don see u na wey don blow
Dangote pikin
Yinmu!

2 Likes

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Froshloaded: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin
FatherBona:

We don see u na wey don blow
Dangote pikin
Yinmu!
grin
I kn one idiot was gna mention me
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by FatherBona: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
Elton02:
grin when she has chain her life with ear rings,how will she blow
One native doctor has Also chained your brain and your sense
That's why you comment trash on every thread on Nairaland.
Receive your sense back.

You welcome

1 Like

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by FatherBona: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin
I kn one idiot like my father was gna mention me
Dude, seriously shocked shocked
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Froshloaded: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Froshloaded: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin grin
FatherBona:

Dude, seriously shocked shocked
Bro, try hard grin
We kn your p man is Dumb
I ain't gonna reply your mentions again �

1 Like

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Olamide can no longer help this one CAREER

Even OLAMIDE HIMSELF IS STRUGGLING WITH HIS CAREER LATELY COURTSEY OF N.M AND ....................... the wise one among you all should fill the GAP ............ peace out

2 Likes

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by obi4eze(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Stupidity at its peak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by nanakgh(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
God bless OP, sha. Showed this post to my dog, it's now a T-Rex..

1 Like

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by ValCon888: 1:32am On Feb 16, 2020
The ear piercing is even better.

If only she knew what she was wearing on her leg.

If you know, you know.

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by ThatKING(m): 2:44am On Feb 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
She tried music and after the whole overhype by Olamide, she no blow

She then turned a Twitter feminist, she still no blow

Now she's inflicting piercing pains on her self. You'd think its fashion but that's a courtesy from depression
if she sees this your post, it might dig a well in her heart
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by englishmart(m): 3:49am On Feb 16, 2020
Do I care? Absolutely not.

1 Like

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by falcon01: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2020
The amount of piercing is the total sum of her IQ.. Besides she's wearing a ball gagging sex tool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by jey4all(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2020
That is not piercing, it’s a kind of ring that is attached to the ear.
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by crackhouse(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2020
It's normal to the abnormal people and abnormal to the normal people.
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:20am On Feb 16, 2020
A nigga once said: Don't care about the piercing, but that stuff she wore on her lap.

Yeah that my own..
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Bahddo(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2020
She failed to get any attention with her music, so she's trying to see if she can make waves with her looks.
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Bahddo(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2020
ThatKING:
she might. She used to be on NL until she got signed, thought herself a celebrity and left Nairaland and whatsapp. She's probably lurking around with another handle.
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2020
Bahddo:
she might. She used to be on NL until she got signed, thought herself a celebrity and left Nairaland and whatsapp. She's probably lurking around with another handle.
Same as Korede Bello...used to be a Nairalander.

I wish she make it big though...love that her Holy Water song.

I know people who know her too before she got signed...Fate, Tanke!
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by sugacoatedmouth(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Same as Korede Bello...used to be a Nairalander.

I wish she make it big though...love that her Holy Water song.

I know people who know her too before she got signed...Fate, Tanke!
But am curious ooooh why is it that those ex Nairaland members that became celebrities don't last long in the industry the maximum they last is 2years

e.g Korede Bello
this particular Temi
Limerick
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by TGMISKY(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
In my church, we believe piercing the ear is wrong but people would ask if it is your ear. That people have the right to their ear. So to me, it is her ear
Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by dinachi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
nairaobserver2:
YBNL first female signee, Temi Ovwasa pierced her ear six times.

Is this fashion or nonsense �??

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/first-ybnl-female-signee-temi-ovwasa.html

Cc Lalasticlala
She is a lesbian!

1 Like

Re: First YBNL Female Signee, Temi Ovwasa Pierced Her Ear 6 Times, Is This Normal?? by Thablownmindset: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
ThatKING:

not the Temi I grew up knowing
she doesn't give a damn what others think bout her, and just in case you don't know she is living her best life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Gets Revenge, Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin naked In Shopping Centre Pics / Evidence That Michael Jackson Had Low Self-esteem (photo) / Gay Marriage Originated In Africa (Black Men Are The Biggest Transgenders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.