Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others (62500 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh For Preaching To Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Afro3:
More
none of una good
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by abercrombie(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
AuroraB:
You must be mad Why don't you make me
Reasons why i said you should go get a life
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
RapistOnBail:
shocked shocked

Tonto networth way never reach buy 3 bags of Beans.
how she wan take produce 500 mil?

grin
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by dtrend(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
RapistOnBail:
shocked shocked
Tonto networth way never reach buy 3 bags of Beans. how she wan take produce 500 mil?

lolzzz...
it will not be well with you oooo Jesu!!!
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by IMASTEX: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:
Churchill's abeg leave her she's frustrated
Seconded. He should rather blame what drew his attention to her.
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by AuroraB(f): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:
Reasons why i said you should go get a life
After you sad
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Tim16(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
It's not just about Tonto or Churchill. But this is the result of marrying your wrong partner... When you marry your rightful partner marriage would look heaven on earth. May God help us to get married to our rightful spouses

1 Like

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by stanliwise(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
excanny:

We go seize all her cars and assets. Haha.
And after that what will the papa Churchill tell his son he did to his mother by the time his son is fully grown?

While planning, take a glimpse of the possibile future even if it is just for a moment.
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by irunoko(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
zoghys:

Believe it she won't be enjoying this dish after it is served.
she wants media attention and messy situations don't you get it? She feeds on drama.shes a queen of drama.shes obsessed with it

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
In 2020
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by excanny: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
stanliwise:
And after that what will the papa Churchill tell his son he did to his mother by the time his son is fully grown?

While planning, take a glimpse of the possibile future even if it is just for a moment.

Don't be surprised that little boy know his mother is psycho.
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by visatex: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Exosphere:
Irresponsible father

Abeg na beg I dey beg u, plssssss don't say things way beyond your reach. Close it biko. Is Tonto responsible? undecided
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by visatex: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
excanny:

Don't be surprised that little boy know his mother is psycho.

Tonto has tried everything in her power to twist everything to her favour, including brainwashing THEIR son to becoming HER son.

This wicked approach of womanhood is the MOST EVIL in the entire universe! cry cry cry

She's gone way too far!
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Exodora: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
I have always known that this guy is a mumu right from the beginning .
Did he really thinks Tonto has up to that amount. If he claims he is a gentle man and he loves their son that much , what he would done is just walk away and move on like a man.
Everybody kuku know say Tonto na Mad.
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Merimental(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
RapistOnBail:
shocked shocked
Tonto networth way never reach buy 3 bags of Beans. how she wan take produce 500 mil?
imagine ??
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Photosphere: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2020

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Exosphere: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Yeecar:

I wish you could also be sued for this too. You are hiding behind keyboards to display foolishness.

You can help him sue me
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by MostIncredibleDFirst: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Big church foundation is not a juristic person, and therefore, cannot sue.
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Samofamo: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Exosphere:
Irresponsible father
small sense u na get
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by OYAY(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is the best decision this guy can take to at least put that parrot in her rightful place

1 Like

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by OYAY(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Exodora:
Did he really thinks Tonto has up to that amount. If he claims he is a gentle man and he loves their son that much , what he would done is just walk away and move on like a man.
But the guy has moved on it's Tonto that refuses to move on; trolling him and abusing him here and there, I think the lawsuit is not about the money but keep her shut so that she will allow the man to rest..
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by BluntBoy(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Exodora:

The man had been quiet all this while. I am very sure that not many men can keep quiet for so long while being dragged on social media up and down by a bitter ex.

It is Tonto Dikeh who needs to move on, but she has refused, and has continued to pull Churchill back with her bitterness and immaturity.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by gforce5: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2020
These two are a joke. You have Tonto, a serial social climber, who believed that she was marrying into old money only to find out that Churchill was not all that and then you have Churchill who is only Obj's step-son and was living a fake life. I don't blame Churchill for filing this suit against her as she was defaming his character. Mother of his child or not, he has the right to legally defend himself from her venomous tongue. That's the smart thing to do. He knows that fighting her physically or verbally would only bring him down to her level and would work in her favor. Tonto will struggle to get a any man to marry her again due to her nasty character and poverty of the mind.
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Exodora: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
BluntBoy:

The man had been quiet all this while. I am very sure that not many men can keep quiet for so long while being dragged on social media up and down by a bitter ex.

It is Tonto Dikeh who needs to move on, but she has refused, and has continued to pull Churchill back with her bitterness and immaturity.
And he thinks Tonto will pay him such money .
Is that his way of dulging away from his responsibility.
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by BluntBoy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Exodora:

And he thinks Tonto will pay him such money .
Is that his way of dulging away from his responsibility.

I am very certain that he is not after the money because he must know that Tonto Dikeh does not have anything close to the amount demanded in damages.

The whole essence of the suit is to force Tonto Dikeh to apologize for tarnishing his image, and to take back her accusations which are damaging.
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Wendybrown(f): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
priscaoge:

Lol! Na true naaaa! That lady likes drama more than the air she breathes cheesy
BTW I’m a lady cry cry

eeyah my bad

1 Like

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Agozie48: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
adelaja70:

YOU ARE VERY FUNNY, BROKE YOU SAY... THE GUY EVEN LEAVE A ROOM FOR TONTO TO WRINGLE HER WAY OUT OF THE COURT CASE.... HE SAID HE WILL DROP THE CASE IF TONTO CAN APOLOGIZE. BESIDES HOW MUCH TONTO GET? SHE NEVER SETTLE HER DUBAI WAHALA. BEING VERY CLOSE TO OBJ ALONE IS ENOUGH FOR THE GUY...THAT'S IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Very funny how about he starts by leading the line In those who should apologize. If he is so damn rich and close to OBJ why is he seeking for 500M for damages caused to his name , it obviously shows he is broke and needs money . No need for argument but blackface who has been dragging 2Face to Court since what is his aim
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by adelaja70(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Agozie48:

Very funny how about he starts by leading the line In those who should apologize. If he is so damn rich and close to OBJ why is he seeking for 500M for damages caused to his name , it obviously shows he is broke and needs money . No need for argument but blackface who has been dragging 2Face to Court since what is his aim
THE GUY IS RICH, VERY RICH. HE DOESN'T NEED ANY MONEY FROM TONTO. HE'S JUST TRYING TO KEEP HER QUITE CAUSE OF HIS POLITICAL AMBITION.... TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Agozie48: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
adelaja70:

THE GUY IS RICH, VERY RICH. HE DOESN'T NEED ANY MONEY FROM TONTO. HE'S JUST TRYING TO KEEP HER QUITE CAUSE OF HIS POLITICAL AMBITION.... TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

Sorry but I beg to disagree with you, but for someone like Churchill who you claim is rich to sue someone and start claiming damages of 500million naira and not just 500 million Naira he is also demanding that an extra 2Million naira be paid for His Legal cost. If he really wants to make up things with his EX Wife he knows what to do ,the thing is that his Ego won't let him that's all
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by adelaja70(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Agozie48:

Sorry but I beg to disagree with you, but for someone like Churchill who you claim is rich to sue someone and start claiming damages of 500million naira and not just 500 million Naira he is also demanding that an extra 2Million naira be paid for His Legal cost. If he really wants to make up things with his EX Wife he knows what to do ,the thing is that his Ego won't let him that's all
Are you really following what has been happening between them? Your comments got me curious...
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by machiavelli95: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Agozie48:

You have a low IQ. So you actually believe that Churchill is suing tonto because he needs money? What about Donald trump that once sued a journalist to the tune of $250m for calling him a MILLIONAIRE instead of a BILLIONAIRE? Does that mean Donald trump was never rich? (Donald has been a BILLIONAIRE since the early 90s).
What about peter odili that recently sued that professor for about N250 million for libelous statements in his book? Does that mean peter odili is looking for money?
How old are you sef?
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Agozie48: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
machiavelli95:

You have a low IQ. So you actually believe that Churchill is suing tonto because he needs money? What about Donald trump that once sued a journalist to the tune of $250m for calling him a MILLIONAIRE instead of a BILLIONAIRE? Does that mean Donald trump was never rich? (Donald has been a BILLIONAIRE since the early 90s).
What about peter odili that recently sued that professor for about N250 million for libelous statements in his book? Does that mean peter odili is looking for money?
How old are you sef?

Seriously !!! Has a simple talk gotten to a level of insult I see you who has High IQ welldone clap for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.