Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others (62532 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh For Preaching To Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Churchill don turn churchrat...the guy wan use tonto collect crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by BizBayo: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
midolian:
Is this man not wicked?

Wicked in what sense?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by TOBIeee68(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Make Churchill teach her a lesson small. Na them wahala be that OO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Naija4love(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin this guy wanted to top up his account..Tonto your guy needs money it you can help
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by gassbee: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dis guy just like wahala

1 Like

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by olalat(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
He doesn't need the money really, he only want a repair to his battered political image. All he needs is a legal win in a competent court of law.

15 Likes

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by AuroraB(f): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
abercrombie:
Churchill's abeg leave her she's frustrated
She should endeavor to make this known to the Court grin
She thinks she's the only frustrated person around grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by SolexxBarry(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Ablesam171: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Exosphere:
Irresponsible father
what's your definition of responsible father p

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Tpave(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
The claims includes the declaration that the Defendant's Interview and/on series of false allegations on domestic violence, infidelity, false allegations of fraud, sexual disease, money ritual, homosexuality/bisexuality, and mockery of the 7000Persons empowerment project by Big Church Foundation, describing the humanitarian intervention as fake. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Femuel(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Chai!!
Nothing wey cotton wool no go see inside ear
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by BiafraIpob25: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Toto dikeh thread to flood Nairaland market by Monday grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by sonofanarchy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
That is a whole lot of damnnnnn cash
guy you be mumu. Just take am like that no argue
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Femuel(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Tpave:
But she Bleep that guy up oo. Can you imagine calling the father of your child a 2 minute man

Tonto actually referred to the guy as a 40 seconds man not 2mins
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by barragan: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:
Smh

This is exactly what Tonto enjoys.attention

You don't know what a lawsuit is. No one can enjoy this.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Nlearn: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
OK na
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by nuland(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
doctore212:
I need an Olosho urgently. My babe travelled yesterday for official assignment.

Pls I need an Olosho before I go blind

Baddest!

1 Like

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by franchasng: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
RapistOnBail:
shocked shocked

Tonto networth way never reach buy 3 bags of Beans.
how she wan take produce 500 mil?
Bobrisky will pay the money na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by 9gerian: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Interestingly, the guy still left an escape route for tonto; that is if she apologizes, and stops the blackmail / attacks going forward.

Frankly, this was going to happen at some point; especially as Tonto uses every opportunity to embarrass the ex-husband.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Centcanada: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wahala day ooo. Why is Tonto Dike rubbishing her self and her innocent child. This kind news is bad and its seen as an ear sour. It doesn't tell good of her and the child when she grow up. This is so so bad if I may say. I pray Churchill withdraw the suit for the same of the child.
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Stan2330(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Where Tonto wan see this kind money pay?
Who go borrow her money this time? Na bobrisky?

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by delejoye: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is long over due already. It's very dangerous not to keep people like Tonto dike quiet for once. you can't always behave like a church person around Tonto dike and not face a political and career hill.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by greatermeme: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
ursullalinda:
Ha ;Dha :Dha grin.......500mil.....from where?......I don't understand.......is Churchill high or something?
That is to serve as a deterrence to her, to refrain from further slanderous comments!

1 Like

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by nduchucks: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is a disgracefull and selfish act by Churchill. Does he not understand that this lady is the mother of his own son?

A real man will not take any action that could remotely damage his innocent flesh and blood.

Churchill just lost my admiration. Nansense!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Fragility6: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
travelwaka:
I wish these two folks could settle this things amicably their marriage looks good at first he looks like the perfect gentleman she became cool headed too.
Then all of a sudden it became so toxic , marriage is not beings it's not easy bringing two adults to stay together.

Most people usually think marriage will solve all their problems of loneliness and sanity but it's not always like that.

Cos with this suit against her even if you get the best lawyers in the world together it will be hard to defend Tonto in the sense that most of the things she said she couldn't back them off with evidence.

I just wish people can take it easy on them. I just pray God will give born of them peace and I hope they both find a place in their heart to forgive each other.

This should be a lesson to all rather than mock than let's just pray for them cos nobody holy pass, no one knows tomorrow and any man that laughs at another man's problem should watch his back
Go talk to Tonto na she dey find trouble since. D man jst dey e dey

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by DrP2000(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wahala dey Oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by irunoko(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
barragan:

You don't know what a lawsuit is. No one can enjoy this.
the fact that she will get media attention, attention from bloggers and others,it will give her ecstasy.nairaland sef won't rest with Tonto matter
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Fragility6: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
nduchucks:
This is a disgracefull and selfish act by Churchill. Does he not u understand that this lady is the mother of his own son?

A real man will not take any action that could remotely damage his innocen6 flesh and blood.

U no go shut up dat ur big mouth. Wen Tonto dey disgrace herself since u no talk say mk she understand say she b mother. The man wan go legal process tk face her u dey here dey talk rubbish. Na ur admiration sef dey feed am... Shift go one side

29 Likes

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by sulasa07(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
nduchucks:
This is a disgracefull and selfish act by Churchill. Does he not u understand that this lady is the mother of his own son?

A real man will not take any action that could remotely damage his innocen6 flesh and blood.

Pele o.When Tonto dey embarrass him,you know no,abi?

13 Likes

Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by toprealman: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mr X......smh
Re: Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others by Mummyfour(f): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Tonto should relax abeg. No shaking. Bobrisky will sign the cheque of 500 million and add jara for inconveniences.what are friends for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself And Her Man In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.