Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project (15709 Views)

For Sale:block Of 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom Each At Akobo Ojurin Ibadan #pics. N25m / 6 Flats Of Two Bedroom Apartments For Sale (location: Warri) / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by spyder880(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Closer on the shops

1 Like

Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by omanzo02: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
spyder880:
Updates on the decking reinforcement works we are doing at this site,
Spyder, what the roof kingpost height of this building?, the view at certain angle make the kingpost height deceitful, kind of focal illusion.
Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by spyder880(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
omanzo02:

Spyder, what the roof kingpost height of this building?, the view at certain angle make the kingpost height deceitful, kind of focal illusion.

The kingpost is very high, about 6 metres.

Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by spyder880(m): 5:06am On Mar 11, 2022
We are getting ready to cast this decking slab for the shops this weekend.........

Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by spyder880(m): 5:08am On Mar 11, 2022
We had bought the stone chippings, cement and other materials needed to complete the work.
Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by spyder880(m): 4:09am On Mar 19, 2022
We are already casting the decking of this attached shops at this building site.

Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by yungz: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2022
hello oga spyder880 great work you’re doing here, if you don’t mind, i will like to ask you some questions based on my observation.

1. i noticed that after sand filling , you don’t mat the foundation instead you go ahead to cast the Dpc, why is that so?

2. i expected something like for the column base (pics1) but in most of your project this is what you use (pics 2)

Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by spyder880(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2022
yungz:
hello oga spyder880 great work you’re doing here, if you don’t mind, i will like to ask you some questions based on my observation.

1. i noticed that after sand filling , you don’t mat the foundation instead you go ahead to cast the Dpc, why is that so?

2. i expected something like for the column base (pics1) but in most of your project this is what you use (pics 2)

Specifications Sir. Every building has a building plan prepared by professionals who must have visited the site and studied the soil structure and the possible changes that might occur with the foundation as the years go by, they also study the changes in relationshipwith the size and weight of the building.

With the knowledge of the soil structure, they prepare a detailed building plan specifying the types of procedures to be carried out for that particular building project.

So if the building plan says single matting of the foundation columns, you apply it, and if it specifies double matting, top and bottom, you apply same on the particular project. If the building plan says there should be foundation matting to reinforce the DPC, you apply same. No building process or method is made to suit every building in every terrain. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by yungz: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2022
spyder880:

Specifications Sir. Every building has a building plan prepared by professionals who must have visited the site and studied the soil structure and the possible changes that might occur with the foundation as the years go by, they also study the changes in relationshipwith the size and weight of the building.

With the knowledge of the soil structure, they prepare a detailed building plan specifying the types of procedures to be carried out for that particular building project.

So if the building plan says single matting of the foundation columns, you apply it, and if it specifies double matting, top and bottom, you apply same on the particular project. If the building plan says there should be foundation matting to reinforce the DPC, you apply same. No building process or method is made to suit every building in every terrain. Thank you.

quite insightful. Thanks for your response sir.

1 Like

Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by spyder880(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
We have fully completed the decking of this lock up stores........

Re: The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project by spyder880(m): 7:36am On May 07, 2022
We have mounted a new gate for this site this week.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The New CONCRETE STAMP Floor Finish! / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures / Benefits Of Having CCTV Systems In Homes And Offices - Kinesthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.