Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Alex Unusual Releases Captivating New Photos To Celebrate 24th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Releases Captivating New Photos To Celebrate 24th Birthday (1190 Views)

Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Releases Captivating New Photos To Celebrate 24th Birthday by SleekGist: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
"Iam big 24" exclaims former Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Alex Unusual as she clocks a new age today. SleekGist Reports.

The beautiful reality star released some captivating photos of herself to celebrate her 24th birthday with some insightful messages.

She wrote:
"It’s my birthday .........
Dear World, it’s another me day and I have this to say. Open your eyes and look at this little girl in a grown woman, I’ve been on this journey called life and and today I’m big 24. I just want you to know that I’m doing it with my crown perfectly fit and with God by my side. I’m not your regular girl so, I’ll be ruling 24 like nobody has ever and as a queen. I’m amazing and I’ll be forever. I’ll be me because nobody can be me better than me. Take a look, I’m a big girl now. Cheers to my 24. Happy birthday to me. #alex24 #alexunusualat24"

She also spoke about her determination to make a difference....
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/alex-unusual-releases-captivating-new-photos-to-celebrate-24th-birthday/

Re: Alex Unusual Releases Captivating New Photos To Celebrate 24th Birthday by Onyi22(f): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
She's an epitome of beauty I must say,..
For those that will say she's ugly, Remove hate n will see the beauty...
Happy birthday Alex, continue to grow in grace...
On behalf of Lala and all other opps, we say congratulations to ur new age..
We celebrate with you tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Releases Captivating New Photos To Celebrate 24th Birthday by Ogegeodey(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2020
No she is not up to 24 yet, she should be in her late teens

(1) (Reply)

Video: Slay Queen Replies Ewawunmi With Her Video That Got People Mocking Her / Davido Reacts As CNN Releases Findings From Investigation Of Lekki Shooting / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Pens Loving Letter To Ubi Franklin To Celebrate His Bir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.