Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

"I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals (1171 Views)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real / D'banj Blasts A Follower Who Advised Him To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by bidemilayomi: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Zlatan Ibile has responded to a fan on social media following a deliberation of him being totally skillful as legwork dancer.

The fan stated that Zlatan would probably be an international Football star if music didn't come through for him.

Source: https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2020/03/im-ready-to-quit-music-for-football-zlatan-ibile.html

Question:

Really do you think Zlatan Ibile would rather be a better football player than being good in his music career??

Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by NobleAngell(f): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
How does that proffer solutions to the deadly pandemic?
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by Beckysexy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
If you like join anything you want.
Who cares?
Attention seeker
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by KaideeGee(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
E be like say na this guy name na im dey decieve am
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
NobleAngell:
How does that proffer solutions to the deadly pandemic?
Is he the cause for it grin
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
No be only you jare
Me self dey look for club wey go sign me as their player grin
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by NobleAngell(f): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Is he the cause for it grin
Is this the solution to it?
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
NobleAngell:
Is this the solution to it?
ahh did he bring it
Why will he find solution to it
Is just aving fun let's leave the guy grin
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by princealexndre(m): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ok just to say, if he does,he definitely is gonna make a spotlight in sport... cause I have played with him before and I know what he is capable of but my nigga needs to slow down with the aggression
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by NobleAngell(f): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
ahh did he bring it
Why will he find solution to it
Is just aving fun let's leave the guy grin
Ok o. Lemme leave him. Let them not say I am jealous.
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by Goldenboy10(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
No be only you jare
Me self dey look for club wey go sign me as their player grin
Remo stars fit sign you. Just apply and pray for your luck.
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Goldenboy10:

Remo stars fit sign you. Just apply and pray for your luck.
You mean it bro abeg no wine me
Jami tan omoiyami how he go be
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by Flexzy360(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Okay
Is dat all??
Re: "I'm Ready To Quit Music For Football" — Zlatan Ibile Reveals by Jumoke355(f): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2020
Zlatan want to be a footballer... Lolz, mo fo o grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Be In A Hurry To Bury Abba Kyari, I Can Resurrect Him – Pastor Aloysius / American Singer Loses 100 Pound Weight / Photos: Mercy Eke Teases Her Male Fans In A Sexy All-white Apparel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.