Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old (5208 Views)

Can A 19 Year Hold HND Holder Start Looking For A Job? / 19 Year Old Ghanian Girl Commits Suicide After S*X Tape Leaks Online (photos) / 19 Year Old Nigerian Girl in UK Looking for Her Parents in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by bettyfreg(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2007
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]some say mode 9, some may say sauce kid or rugedman while the dumb ones say its one of them remedies, its surprising that bouque sasha and wierd mc is included but they a'int half as good as a 19 year old i've came accross this kid has got what the call rhyme in his lines and even his accent matches his flows and he freestyles all the time and if this kid should ever get signed into a label that label would get super international recognision, he's called ESE FREGENE A.K.A JYNX

If you think i'm kidding try and take a listen to his freestyles on www.myspace.com/jynx or try these other links
www.mp3.com/jynx
www.showcaseyourmusic.com/jynx
www.audiostreet.net/jynx or mail at gonkin@myway.com,gonkins@yahoo.com

or give him a holla if you want to hear him freestyle on mobile his number is 08085816445 Note you must have a enough airtime if you wanna ask him to freestyle cause this kid goes into hours if tempted.I look him as a little lad who needs assistance cause really he told me he's been seeking recognision since 16 and i promised to help him in any way i can if you are interested please give him a hand dont let this gold mine pass by Nigeria

you've heard of rappers but this kid is of international standard and no nigerian rapper could take him on with freestyle cause you'll get dilluted.THANKS
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by ryu11(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2007
Wrong, MODE9 is much older than 19
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by Gmartin: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2007
The kid really deserves to b d best rapper in nigeria, i gave him a holla last night and at first he sounded like any other nigerian boy i thought the individual that made a title to the topic was joking, then i asked for a preview it now seemed as if i was talking to a foreigner he freestyled for 4min i had to hush him cause my credit was getting low, i havent heard any one rap like and he totally sounded and acted like eminem rapping very nice.
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by sexylilly: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2007
the frèstyls on his the links provided are great i'm not sure he's nigerian
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by naijacutee(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2007
It's obvious that you're self-promoting by registering 3 accounts in one day for the same thread. . . .
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by layi(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2007
JYNX

This is definitely not the way to go about it. Promotion by deception. Beign an artist is not all about singing. Its a total package. Your lifestyle is important because your voice is not the product. YOU are d product.
i wouldnt risk signing u on to my label if i detection any flaw in your character no matter how trivial.
So change. Good music sells itself. you dont need to force it.
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by sexylilly: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2007
i have noticed the identity of the person who started the topic has a freg in it and the guy been talked about is a fregene, by the way what are the full details doing there its just a guy acting a lady to get credit from the public the music provided on those links arent even his because vocals are not of a nigerian and the photo of the subject does not look like a person that could sing its a good thing someone noticed it. This jynx is a fake
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by sexylilly: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2007
i have noticed the identity of the person who started the topic has a freg in it and the guy been talked about is a fregene, by the way what are the full details doing there its just a guy acting a lady to get credit from the public the music provided on those links arent even his because vocals are not of a nigerian and the photo of the subject does not look like a person that could sing its a good thing someone noticed it. This jynx is a fake
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by sexylilly: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2007
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by Gmartin: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2007
oh i see,so which one of us is the of the three accounts iyana, naija cutee, lilly or me cause if it were 3 accounts that wouldnt take 20 m to create i have belief that what was stated is the truth i'm sure others have some proof too the only problem is the name of other artist mentioned on the first post
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by bettyfreg(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2007
you people just keep saying what you think but i know what i saw and heard may be when he comes up you all would take back your words i admit i've placed too much details of him but at least i know i'm lending a hand unlike you individuals that just condemn
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by naijacutee(f): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2007
No one is condemning you Gmartin aka sexylilly aka betty_freg. Your songs are good. . . Just don't create ID's to promote yourself. It belittles you.
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by theffanyi(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2007
IF UR SAYING THE BEST RAPPER IN NIJA,I MUST SAY ITS NOT THAT GUY.
A NIJA RAPPER MUST SOUND LIKE A NIGERIAN.
IF U THINK ITS A LIE, WE 'LL WAIT YILL WE SEE HOW HE'S DOING IN NIJA MUSIC INDUSTRY.
SINCE MODE9 STARTED RAPPING HOME BASED,U CAN SEE HE'S BEEN APPRECIATED.

Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by Kress(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2007
all of u cn b deceivin yaselves,mode9 is the best rappa straight outta west africa,nigeria
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by kronkykay(m): 12:12am On Oct 25, 2007
damnn.
the kid is sick alright.
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2007
@poster
Never say things like that in Yankee
else you'll pay with your skull

It's mode 9
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by xrista: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2007
well i aint got much to say to all yall that called that 19 years old shit best rapper well i must recommend u all as a fool .
he who has not been accepted by the [puplic ] aint a rapper if u dout me for further xplanation holla at me +2348037178284
mo'fuckers
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by folahann(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2007
Al ot of Kids are in this Guys shoe
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by Christino(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2007
You prolly havent' heard bout F-Six. check www.esnips.com/web/f6music

and he's 19 as well, BBC Certified. wink
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by lynxnoon(m): 2:44am On Jan 05, 2008
TO ALL NAIRALANDERS ESP D POSTER:
WHAT IS D MEANING OF JYNX? grin grin grin
Re: The Best Rapper In Nigeria Is A 19 Year Old by BBAnne(f): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2009
I THINK THE BEST RAPPER IS MI (mister Incredible), its the short black boy from the city called J, he's a girl teaser, BIG BOOTY SQUEEZER and he's looking for a DIVA for SHEEZER!, cool

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland/Romance session Most Handsome Guys. / Bournvita The Vitality Drink / Welcome To Smile Communication (frown)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.