Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Want To Sue A Phone Company - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Sue A Phone Company (1271 Views)

Threads: See Elon Musk's Reply on Twitter's attempt to sue Meta / Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience / China’s Largest Phone Company Gives Their CEO A $1.5 Billion Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sue A Phone Company by richkid1: 4:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Hello, I need legal advice on how to sue a phone company.
I bought the phone last August with so much promise and all, the phone really served it's purpose until the first week in January that it tripped off when the battery is still on 45% charge, I tried charging it but it never came up. So I took the phone to their office at Lagos since it's still under warranty but I was told to return it to where I bought it; I did and and it registered but ever since then, it has been one excuse or the other.
Now, I want to sue this company for a breach of contract. The contract being the warranty that came with the phone, if at all they can't repair the phone I think they should at the least replace it for me. I heard from an insider that that is how they operate, the person said some phone that was registered as at October last year is still there because they don't want to bear the cost of repair.
Lalasticlala Dominique seun honsule, please help.
Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 16, 2020
Which phone maker is that please?

If Chinese, Don't bother mentioning it. You bought what you experiencing.
Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by richkid1: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

No, not Chinese.
Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by richkid1: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Lalasticlala, Dominique please help push to the front page, I need legal advice from the forum or those that have had similar experience. Thanks
Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by OneKinGuy(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2020
The phone company no get name?

Besides, Unless you have millions of naira on board, Don't bother to stress yaself.
Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by Mistaicey2288: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
You have every right to sue them for breach of contract but bear it in mind that na Naija be this, you might not get the justice you truly deserve. If na advanced country now, its sure you'll most likely win the case and be duly compensated. But anyways, you can go ahead with the charges as long as you have the money to do that with enough evidence as well. You never can tell...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by Bahddo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Pretty sure it's Tecno or Infinix

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by kingxsamz(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Infinix, Tecno, Itel.
Which one?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by richkid1: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
kingxsamz:
Infinix, Tecno, Itel.
Which one?
[
Bahddo:
Pretty sure it's Tecno or Infinix
OgunLaakaye:

It's Huawei.
Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by emmanuel4758(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
richkid1:
[

It's a Huawei.
you can but do you know there head office in Nigeria
Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by kingxsamz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
richkid1:
[

It's Huawei.

Which model exactly?
Re: I Want To Sue A Phone Company by Unbiased1: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
richkid1:
[

It's Huawei.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tecno and Infinix haters over to you all

(1) (Reply)

Buy Tecno And Infinix Phones / 70K What Kind Of Phone Can I Get With My Specifiactions? / Need A Phone Of Under 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.