Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Unilag Msc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilag Msc (1469 Views)

UNILAG Msc Entrance Exam Pastquestion Paper !!! / Get Unilag Msc. Mech Past Question Free(i Wont Pay For Your Photocopy) / Unilag Msc Shortlisting ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Msc by HillaryX: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2007
Unilag Msc degree pls. When is then next entry form coming out. I want to take a master's degree in environmental sciences. pls, who knows about the programm.
Re: Unilag Msc by trixxx: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2007
Pls i'm interested too in studying Project Management.
You can also post a reply to trixxxdee@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Unilag Msc by teeboi1(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2007
I'm also interested,i want to study environmental microbiology/sciences.
Re: Unilag Msc by seniorak47(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2007
hi, I am presently registered for M.sc in UNILAG infact, faculty of environmental sceinces. ASUU strike has disturbed the taking off of lectures in my department though. The forms are usually out by July/August each year (at least that was when it came out last year). If you were not a graduate of UNILAG, I will advice you get your transcript applied for in advance or ready if possible amongst other basic documents. Develop a good relationship with your university lecturers as they would has to sign your references. The form cost #7,500 last year while you have to be ready to take a test depending on the number of applicants to the same course. The regulation is thus; if more than 20 applicants put in for a course then, there would be a test to further prune down the number. However, if its less, the grading is done at the departmental level and recommendations made to the PG school for consideration. You would stand a higher chance of being chosen if
1. You are a alumni of unilag;
2. Your grade (1.1, 2.1, or 2.2) also matter;
3. Your years or RELEVANT experience is of importance as well;
4. And finally, pray for GOD's favour

But take it from me, UNILAG gives equal opportunity to its applicants both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Trust me coz have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unilag Msc by samakpan: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2007
Thank you, @seniorak47, for the info. Please, would you be kind enough to tell us when the forms are out? I want to read an MSc in Mass Communication there at Unilag, and wouldn't mind doing so right away. Please keep us informed. Thank you. wink

(1) (Reply)

Would You Accept N12,000/months As Salary For A 2.1 Graduate? / What Jobs Can Ssce Holders Do In Nigeria / Urgent Vacancies In Usa, Canada And Europe For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.