Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 (749 Views)

If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria / Am I Too Old To Enter 100 Level At 21? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 by alisigwe(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2010
I just gained admission in a private university here in enugu and am feeling like am 1 old d+ck up in here.i feel like it's knd of late @ 23 to go tru dis sh&t all over again and it's affecting ma r/ship wit ma others.what ya'll tink
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 by Odunnu: 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2010
Congratulations. Please bear in mind that no time is too late. Thank God you've started and you are sure that all things being equal by 27/28, u are a graduate.Stop thinking like that
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 by xreal: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
my guy, you are still young for this.
Just put ur age behind u.
You wuldn't had bn admitted if you were 'too' old.
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 by joaniex: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2010
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 by amurx(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2010
age has nothing to do bro. just kip focus
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 by Ofin11(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2010
i'll say google dis 'oldest degree holder' then u'll realise dat education begins @ any age
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 by U1(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2010
@ alisigwe. I really understand how you feel. I stayed at home for 6 years before gaining admission into the university at that same age; due mostly to financial difficulties coupled with some unfortunate occurrences. I sat for JAMB four good times, and the lowest score I ever had was 232. I felt this same way too, and I still do, somehow, because of my personality, but I'm trying to beat that; God help me, and you too. I do comfort myself by the fact that there are older folks in my level at school. My only advice to you, and others in similar situation, is to let this situation propel you to come out from the school a success. Good luck!
Re: Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 by oludashmi(f): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2010
Congratulations on your admission. I do understand how you feel (from experience) among your colleagues but for you too think you are too old to admission at 23 makes me think you have no/less aspirations and visions.

If you do have strong determination, you will put aside what you have passed thru and passing thru while what you are expecting will be your drive.
If you think you are too old, then take a look at others on the campus and you will see older freshers
If you think you are too young, then take a look at colleagues, and see much younger pple at final level

IMO, I think your age should even make you more serious than others and get the best out of your academic pursuit to compensate the wasted years and be proud of yourself again.

Life goes beyond age. All the best.

Re: Am I Too Old To Enter The University1 by oludashmi(f): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
Congratulations on your admission. I do understand how you feel (from experience) among your colleagues but for you too think you are too old to admission at 23 makes me think you have less aspirations and visions.

If you do have strong determination, you will put aside what you have passed thru and passing thru while what you are expecting will be your drive.
If you think you are too old, then take a look at others on the campus and you will see older freshers
If you think you are too young, then take a look at colleagues, and see much younger pple at final level
Some more brilliant people are older than you and still seeking admission.

IMO, I think your age should even make you more serious than others and get the best out of your academic pursuit to compensate the wasted years and be proud of yourself again.

Life goes beyond age. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Esut Pre-degree Form Stil Onsale, Hurry Now And Get Urs.07064212579. / Hi Nls, Pls., I Need Sm 1 To Assist Me In My Admission Pursuit In Oau / Uniben 2011/2012 Putme/de Admission On What 2 Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.