Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Corpers To Be, Pls Be Careful Of Scammers Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers To Be, Pls Be Careful Of Scammers Here (530 Views)

Who Is Lying? NYSC Denies Telling Corpers To Prepare Ransom / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers To Be, Pls Be Careful Of Scammers Here by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 16, 2020
I saw many advertising direct posting ishhhh, guys be careful so dt u wunt regret it Las Las.... Most people here are fraud, if u don't hear me out, na tears go end am for u. After u av been duped of 50k, 40k n yet, it didn't work.... Don't pay anyone unless u don see am... Don't even pay half payment to anybody. This people here, na fraud most of them be oooo.

Some of these guys ain't happy that you will be collecting 33k allawee, so they wana find a means to empty you.. grin

Lala front page abeg... This is a fraud alert
Re: Corpers To Be, Pls Be Careful Of Scammers Here by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Like you have been scammed grin
Re: Corpers To Be, Pls Be Careful Of Scammers Here by chatinent: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Nice one, bro. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Re: Corpers To Be, Pls Be Careful Of Scammers Here by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
Like you have been scammed grin
Never and not now... I am just warning guys here oooo.
Re: Corpers To Be, Pls Be Careful Of Scammers Here by Ay77(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Mymynd4u:
I saw many advertising direct posting ishhhh, guys be careful so dt u wunt regret it Las Las.... Most people here are fraud, if u don't hear me out, na tears go end am for u. After u av been duped of 50k, 40k n yet, it didn't work.... Don't pay anyone unless u don see am... Don't even pay half payment to anybody. This people here, na fraud most of them be oooo

Your head correct like alojo shomolu

Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Corpers To Be, Pls Be Careful Of Scammers Here by IrewumiO(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2020
Have you applied for a job lately, only to hear nothing from the employer?

Many recruiters are always complaining about poor CVs/Resumé they receive from job applicants.
From their deductions, these CVs/Resumé are not top notch, most are full of errors and some do not place the applicant in the best light.

For your well developed and flawless CV, reach out to Miquick Resume.

WhatsApp :: https:///fKTuh8v

Email : Miquickresume@gmail.com .

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduates And NYSC Jobs Available - Earn N500k Monthly / Graduate Leadership And Management Professional Online Training (picture) / DESLOG TRAINING & CONSULTING LIMITED: Become A Certified Professional Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.