Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon (1914 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by EBMedia: 6:03am On Feb 16, 2020
IgbereTV reports that Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has said that with his parents now out of the way, the fight for Biafra has gained more intensity.

He wrote this on his Facebook wall:

The best of the very best
The chosen children of the Most High
The hardest core of them all
The most unique and formidable assembly of men, women and children on this earth
The only movement that march and the foundations of hell tremble; even Satan is afraid of IPOB

With my parents out of the way, very soon we shall march and the Sun will not set on that glorious day until the vandals are vanquished and the tricolour of the rising sun raised never to be lowered again.

I thank this great family of IPOB all over the world for the love you showed my parents, who are resting in the bosom of the Most High. From the bottom of my heart I thank all those that put the enemies to shame today, but above all I thank Almighty God Chukwu Okeke Abiama pure ime ihe nile for his infinite grace upon our lives.

IPOB! One Family!!

https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2602377656713637/?app=fbl

Kanu’s parents, HRH Eze Israel Kanu and his wife, Ugoeze Sally Kanu who died last year were laid to rest on Friday in their royal compound in Afaraukwu community, Abia State.

IgbereTV, however, observed that the IPOB leader was absent during the burial ceremony of his parents.

Kanu was last seen in Nigeria on September 10, 2017 after some soldiers invaded his residence in Afaraukwu community in Abia State.

http://igberetvnews.com/1338904/nnamdi-kanu-parents-way-biafra-will-achieved-soon/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by EBMedia: 6:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by ignis: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2020
Goodluck to Joseph the dreamer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by chatinent: 6:10am On Feb 16, 2020
MNK talks too much! That's all he does; talk! Ojukwu was more action-oriented!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 16, 2020
The hunch back albino has resumed his usual gibberish again.

Your dog and parents are out of the way, so what's next?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Kpilo101: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2020
"Now that your parents is out of the way". So u be dey pray make them comot so that nobody for talk to you. Chineke..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Flyingngel(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2020
Bros don't fight online, come down and fight.
Luther King, Mandela and countless others fought with his people by their side and damn the consequences; after all death is once.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by modsfucker: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2020
They've been out of the way for sometime now, so why don't you come for the funeral?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by yenereal(m): 6:51am On Feb 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by helinues: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Was that an occultic sacrifice?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Marshalldrezzy(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Huhhh...This albino again
Keep dreaming bro...

Come back and fight physical not online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by hisgrace090: 7:29am On Feb 16, 2020
ignis:

Mind you that Joseph dream is unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Bewiseedet(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2020
You used your parents as sacrificial lambs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by ignis: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2020
hisgrace090:

Mind you that Joseph dream is unstoppable.

We are saying the same thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Olugbanko: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2020
summarily, he feels he has nothing at stake any longer but his gullible followers won't read between the lines. their lives isn't as precious as his dog's anyway!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by jonesky080(m): 8:35am On Feb 16, 2020
This Kanu should drop this IPOB of a thing. There are many other things to worry about in Nigeria rather than adding IPOB to the list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Oksman(m): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2020
ignis:

Just like Noah in his days building a ship on dry land, people were mocking him!
Nigeria's current situation is gradually forming the rain clouds that will make this guy's ship to float.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Guestlander: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Lily livered con man. The man who promised his followers that he will go to Abuja to bring Buhari's head couldn't show his face at the burial of his own parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Okoroawusa: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by tsdarkside(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2020
i dont understand....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by abbasajao(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Chest beating as usual. You that were not born well to witness your parent burial?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Flyingngel:
Bros don't fight online, come down and fight.
Luther King, Mandela and countless others fought with his people by their side and damn the consequences; after all death is once.

Bros you bad gann
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Jahkye: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
divicode:

Bros you bad gann
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by gidgiddy: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nigeria is a complete and utter disaster, that is why it is poverty capital of the world.

Who in their right minds wants to be associated with failure and poverty?

That is why we Igbos must strive for an independent homeland. This is not about Nnamdi Kanu, this is about doing the needful.

Nigeria has failed woefully and we Igbos cannot pass on this endemic failure to the next generation

It is time for us Igbos to seek a new beginning and a fresh start. I trust my people, I have no doubt that an independent Igbo land will be the most powerful country in Africa within 50 years.

But if we remain in Nigeria, we will remain part of failure and poverty

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Area4Area: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
gidgiddy:
Nigeria is a complete and utter disaster, that is why it is poverty capital of the world.

Who in their right minds wants to be associated with failure and poverty?

That is why we IgbosIPOBians must strive for an independent homeland. This is not about Nnamdi Kanu, this is about doing the needful.

Nigeria has failed woefully and we IgbosIPOBians cannot pass on this endemic failure to the next generation

It is time for us IgbosIPOBians to seek a new beginning and a fresh start. I trust my people, I have no doubt that an independent IgboIPOB land will be the most powerful country in Africa within 50 years.

But if we remain in Nigeria, we will remain part of failure and poverty

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Area4Area: 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
tsdarkside:
i dont understand....??
Not only you, I'm confused as well by that statement......his parents out of the way!!!

Were they talking him into stopping his IPOB and he disagreed with them, does this statement have anything to do with their deaths?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
The hunch back albino has resumed his usual gibberish again.

Your dog and parents are out of the way, so what's next?
Kanu don scatter your Business sowi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by ludd2018: 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
jonesky080:
This Kanu should drop this IPOB of a thing. There are many other things to worry about in Nigeria rather than adding IPOB to the list
What are u talking about? He wants to liberate his people . Majority of Igbos want Biafra. Igbos have been excluded from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Lovelive: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oksman:

Just like Noah in his days building a ship on dry land, people were mocking him!
Nigeria's current situation is gradually forming the rain clouds that will make this guy's ship to float.

Wao

(1) (2) (Reply)

South-east, South-south Zones Most Corrupt In Nigeria—nbc / Aisha Buhari, Children Move To London Ahead Of Nigerian PMB 2nd Medical Trip / Ethno Sectarian Riots May Spring Up In The North Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.