Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon (1931 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by tsdarkside(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Area4Area:
Not only you, I'm confused as well by that statement......his parents out of the way!!!

Were they talking him into stopping his IPOB and he disagreed with them, does this statement have anything to do with their deaths?

i dont know....

but its a strange thing to say,indeed....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by enemybulldozer(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Area4Area:
Not only you, I'm confused as well by that statement......his parents out of the way!!!

Were they talking him into stopping his IPOB and he disagreed with them, does this statement have anything to do with their deaths?
People with empty skull can never decode what kanu meant.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by blacknp(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
ludd2018:

What are u talking about? He wants to liberate his people . Majority of Igbos want Biafra. Igbos have been excluded from Nigeria
Biafra? what is that? At best an illusion, which most of igbos want biafra? only failures dream of flying horses., Is it only them that have been marginalized, what of the Binis, Urhobos, and itsekiris?, a majority tribe purporting worse claims than minority tribes, selfish peacocks, no one will give you Wailers any yard of land belonging to the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by blacknp(m): 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
enemybulldozer:
People with empty skull can never decode what kanu meant.
vague, and void, at best, he said nothing, fill the gap, with his parents gone, he can use your lives like a pawn in a game of chess, Ojukwu did it to 3 million igbos, then ran away, to live, to enjoy, another day.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Afospecialk: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
You coward child killed ur parent with ur riffraff life nd yu ar happy about it ?

Remember that Karma is a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ride on Knight of the Rising Sun.
The Lord God Almighty Father
is your strength.
The Radiance of the Most High God
shines upon you.
Blessed are you among men
who walk the path of Truth, Justice and Peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by Area4Area: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
blacknp:
vague, and void, at best, he said nothing, fill the gap, with his parents gone, he can use your lives like a pawn in a game of chess, Ojukwu did it to 3 million igbos, then ran away, to live, to enjoy, another day.
....so you have the time replying his post? Kudos bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by enemybulldozer(m): 7:31am On Feb 17, 2020
blacknp:
Like I said before, empty skulls can never decode/dissect what kanu meant.

Secondly, buhari and his cabal are the ones using your lives like a pawn in a game of chess not kanu.

Lastly, ojukwu did not cause the death of 3 million Igbo rather, gowon and Britain did. Igbos were on their own and they brought war to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: With My Parents Out Of The Way, Biafra Will Be Achieved Very Soon by enemybulldozer(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2020
Area4Area:
....so you have the time replying his post? Kudos bro
Do you think everybody is like you that lacks good reasoning for debate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani / “bubble May Burst Soon” – Gani Adams To UN, US, Others / How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.