Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. (5676 Views)

What Make Igbo Think We South South Will Support Them? / If IPOB Stops These Things, All Igbos Will Support Them / Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by overall90: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
LegendHero:

He was jailed for treason with a ridiculous claim of possession of arms and training some mercenaries.

did he in fact commit treason ?
and did also train mercenaries ?

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by sweetdude001(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
splendour7:
kikiki you are talking to your landlord brother in this manner? do you want me to tell your landlord to serve you a quit notice? so tell me why did ur elites refused to let the igbo vote in 2019?to the extence that one ogogoro drinking oba threatend to push the igbo inside lagoon if they try coming out to vote? what were they scared of?
I like the fact that you said the Yorubas did not allow u to vote.. it's only someone superior to u that can stop u from doing something... despite ownin 70% of properties n businesses in Lagos.. dey did not allow u.. I know ur pride wnt allow u think about it..
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by NGpatriot: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
sweetdude001:

I like the fact that you said the Yorubas did not allow u to vote.. it's only someone superior to u that can stop u from doing something... despite ownin 70% of properties n businesses in Lagos.. dey did not allow u.. I know ur pride wnt allow u think about it..

They don't see the silliness and stupidity in the rubbish they spew..

They are powerful, they own everything and they are the richest, but they still play victim and cry and yell marginalization.

Bunch of delusional and confused people..

grin

2 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by splendour7(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
sweetdude001:

so its only those superior to you that stop you from doing certain things right? so should we now agree that those fulanis in ekiti,ogun and osun are superior to the indegens there?,because they have stop the indegens from going to their farms!! kikiki tell me some thing!

2 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by LegendHero(m): 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
overall90:

did he in fact commit treason ?
and did also train mercenaries ?

If you ask me, na who I go ask?

Did Jonathan trained snipers when OBJ accused him?
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by LegendHero(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
splendour7:
so its only those superior to you that stop you from doing certain things right? so should we now agree that those fulanis in ekiti,ogun and osun are superior to the indegens there?,because they have stop the indegens from going to their farms!! kikiki tell me some thing!

Initially I thought you were just trolling by throwing that ridiculous figure. But seeing you continuing the conversation made me saw that you are actually a yabaleft potential patient.

Why not extend your ownership to 93% of South Africa, 85% of USA, 65% of Thailand, 78% of Cambodia, and 68% of India since you want to appear confused than Nnamdi kanu the fugitive runaway albino coward.

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by NGpatriot: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
LegendHero:

Initially I though you were just trolling by throwing that ridiculous figure. But seeing you continuing the conversation made me saw that you are actually a yabaleft potential patient.

Why not extend your ownership to 93% of South Africa, 85% of USA, 65% of Thailand, 78% of Cambodia, and 68% of India since you want to appear confused than Nnamdi kanu the fugitive runaway albino coward.

They own SA already, but they are the main occupants in jails in Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia and so on..

grin
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by splendour7(m): 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
LegendHero:

Initially I though you were just trolling by throwing that ridiculous figure. But seeing you continuing the conversation made me saw that you are actually a yabaleft potential patient.

smile!! take a glass of water and chill...dont worry your igbo landlord wont evict you from that house when he finally buy that your family house in ogbomosho...just sell it to him.inugo?

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by overall90: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
LegendHero:

If you ask me, na who I go ask?

Did Jonathan trained snipers when OBJ accused him?

do you see how you have boxed yourself into a corner.
now you agree with me that Awolowo was jailed because of the political feud between him and his AG on one hand and Akintola/Remi Fani-kayode NNDP on the other hand who were being backed by Belewa and Sarduana and had nothing to do with Zik or any igbo.
like i told you earlier,get your hand on any of awolowos speech the moment he came out from prison and decipher if awolowo had any issue with the East.but the moment he joined Gowons government,everything changed,he started singing a different tune to please his benefactors which you yorubas had propagated to this day.

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by LegendHero(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

They own SA already, but they are the main occupants in jails in Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia and so on..

grin

Thanks for reminding me. They have finished developing the outside world in those countries and they all volunteered to be in prison in Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, and Indonesia so as to help them develop the prisons in Asia too.

The albino fugitive said by 2050, they will all leave the earth to develop the other planetary bodies.
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by PicLtd: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Mr, go and sleep Abeq..

Look at this thread carefully if you see any negative comments from Yorubas.

Then check Igbos comments and tell me your observation.

You insult Igbo but you want love and not a reprisal. Keep deceiving yourself there.

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by OsuAmaka: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
they've shown you the reason they're called Pigs. Pigs would be Pigs, you don't throw pearls at them. hope you've learnt never to open this kinda thread again. they disgust me.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by Sammy07: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
PicLtd:

You insult Igbo but you want love and not a reprisal. Keep deceiving yourself there.

Point out where I insult Igbos?

Can't you see that insults starts from your tribe men.
Check the front page
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by Sammy07: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
OsuAmaka:
they've shown you the reason they're called Pigs. Pigs would be Pigs, you don't throw pearls at them. hope you've learnt never to open this kinda thread again. they disgust me.

-Osu amaka

He has learnt a bitter lesson
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by Sammy07: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
LegendHero:

Thanks for reminding me. They have finished developing the outside world in those countries and they all volunteered to be in prison in Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, and Indonesia so as to help them develop the place.

The albino fugitive said by 2050, they will all leave the earth to develop the other planetary bodies.

Probably Mars or Venus grin

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by LegendHero(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
overall90:

do you see how you have boxed yourself into a corner.
now you agree with me that Awolowo was jailed because of the political feud between him and his AG on one hand and Akintola/Remi Fani-kayode NNDP on the other hand who were being backed by Belewa and Sarduana and had nothing to do with Zik or any igbo.
like i told you earlier,get your hand on any of awolowos speech the moment he came out from prison and decipher if awolowo had any issue with the East.but the moment he joined Gowons government,everything changed,he started singing a different tune to please his benefactors which you yorubas had propagated to this day.

You are telling a whole me to get Awolowo speeches when I have within my archives a lot of his speeches more than you can ever imagine.

Awolowo was freed by Gowon while your own leaders (Ironsi) looked the other way by empty promises of freeing him. He agreed to join Gowon’s government because that is what a sensible person would do going by how Ojukwu took decision in haste.

You don’t kill our leaders unprovoked and expect us to fight side by side in a war.

After the end of the war, Awo resorted back to his usual opposition politics while the Igbos who the Northerners slaughtered in the war played second fiddle with the North through Ekwueme, Sylvester Ugoh, Ojukwu, etc.

Ojukwu even campaigned openly for Shagari during the 1983 elections. Such a depravity!

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by LegendHero(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Seems you don’t know these guys. Mars and Venus are too small for them to develop because the ridiculous percentage they always manufacture will be too much for a tiny planet like mars.

Moreover Mars itself is like a red land and it is similar to their erosion ravaged red mud land. So they won’t bother to develop that kind of place.

I can bet you the albino fugitive is aiming to develop Jupiter and Saturn.
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by NGpatriot: 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sammy07:

I heard they own 90% of Mars..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by OsuAmaka: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sammy07:

He has learnt a bitter lesson
He's a veteran here, he knows them too well. maybe because he's been flirting with some of dem ladies recently.

-Osu amaka

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by Sammy07: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
LegendHero:

Seems you don’t know these guys. Mars and Venus are too small for them to develop because the ridiculous percentage they always manufacture will be too much for a tiny planet like mars.

Moreover Mars itself is like a red land and it is similar to their erosion ravaged red mud land. So they won’t bother to develop that kind of place.

Oh! grin...
It's good.
They'll be practicing their artificial Jewish religion there.

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by NGpatriot: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
LegendHero:

Buhahahahahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin grin

I don laff taya.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by sweetdude001(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
splendour7:
whatever makes u sleep well bro.. but take note we are increasing dose tins we don't allow u do..
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by splendour7(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
sweetdude001:

whatever makes u sleep well bro.. but take note we are increasing dose tins we don't allow u do..
ok bro! have a wonderful sun-day evening!
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by Subzero047: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by Subzero047: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by Subzero047: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who needs help

Yorubas or Igbos?
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by nku5: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
LegendHero:

Again go and learn history. What you’re saying is not what happened.

Awolowo was in the opposition till he was jailed by the Balewa government which Azikwe was part of. Azikwe never interceded for him but instead looked the other way because he thought he would control the Fulanis alone.

grin grin dem use lie swear for you? When you are cornered now you will dribble yourself into a corner and start crying foul.

After the abracadabra of the Federal census that the north used to inflate its numbers, Zik's party the NCNC, disengaged from its coalition with the NPC and merged with Awo's faction of the Action Group to form the UPGA tongue See this your lie against Zik no get head. It's DOA.
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by LegendHero(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
nku5:

grin grin dem use lie swear for you? When you are cornered now you will dribble yourself into a corner and start crying foul.

After the abracadabra of the Federal census that the north used to inflate its numbers, Zik's party the NCNC, disengaged from its coalition with the NPC and merged with Awo's faction of the Action Group to form the UPGA tongue See this your lie against Zik no get head. It's DOA.

When was the census and when was Awolowo jailed?

Are you sure you know what you are saying going by the timeline of events?
Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by majamajic(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
LegendHero:

Shut your mouth and give evidence to the claims you made. How do you come to the conclusion that your youth are doing better than those of the SW?

What metrics of comparison did you use? Did you just wake up and come online thinking the people here are the illiterate Igbos?

Again I ask you, what metrics did you use to get to your ridiculous claim?

I use Forbes to prove to u , the reality is different from books

Dangote is the richest on Forbes , is the north most developed ?

U guys are blind

And u guys don't move around , a 30yrs boy can live in oshogbo for 30 yrs

1 Like

Re: We Must Stop Mocking & Taunting Igbos. Lets Listen & Support Them Instead. by LegendHero(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
majamajic:

I use Forbes to prove to u , the reality is different from books

Dangote is the richest on Forbes , is the north most developed ?

U guys are blind

And u guys don't move around , a 30yrs boy can live in oshogbo for 30 yrs

Your problem is that you can’t comprehend simple statement and you think people online are in your league of ridiculous reasoning.

You spoke about the youth right? I mentioned the Forbes 30 under 30 at the highest level for comparison.

You will have to breakdown the youth into their known trade. IT, Nolywood, entertainment, banking, industry, startups, FinTech, and etc. then you will try to list out the big players to back your earlier assertions.

You should understand what is called sample size in statistics. We can infer from few metrics to judge the whole.

Now Mr, how did you reach your earlier assertions on the claim that your tribe constitute the richest youths?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Picture I Have Seen This Year. / Nigeria Accounts For $10bn Illicit Financial Flows From Africa - ICPC / Team Ribadu Are On Exile!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.